Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Cat's Life ❯ The Slaves ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
AN: This took a rather short time. The next chapter would be more interesting, and longer. The only reason any chapter is longer is usually because of dialogue.. So it's not really longer... Hm.. Haha.

All that I ask of you is to review!



The Slaves



For a large, looming, and probably haunted castle, the entrance was a boring small mahogany door, the size of which could fit any drab house.

Treize, with one arm- he seemed to enjoy carrying Quatre around- and the other fishing in his pockets, took out an extremely complicated set of keys, picked a long one with a peculiar shape, and unlocked the door. Upon entering the much more grand interior, complete with marble pillars of different colors leading down various corridors, red carpet as far as one could see the floors, and various pictures of peaceful scenery lining the walls, one lake taking a whole wall, Treize set him down, whereas Quatre realized a girl a tad bit shorter than him. Her face was anxious and pale.

Pretty pink lips moved open, then snapped shut. She waited on her master, wondering where his cape was, and wished for it. It was better to have something to tinker with to waste time and explain her disobedience without so much nervousness. Nervousness always made Master Treize more excited than was necessary.

"What have you done, my pretty bitch?" Treize, she just realized, was hovering quite close to her face. From the look of it, he had been so for quite some time.

"It was an accident!" she blurted.

"Hilde, your guilty outcry makes me believe it was something more than an accident." A toothy, yet still charming grin spread on his face, and her knees turned to water. His powerful arms lifted both her and Quatre , then he walked with a leisurely speed to what could only be his room.

Quatre noted more soft paintings, intricate hellish designs on the carpets in the corridor, and impossible subtle chandeliers, powered by electricity. The blonde wondered the whereabouts of the servants, or the other slaves. Unbiddenly, he wondered why Treize didn't drive a car. His father, a luxurious man, had six, and not one of them has Quatre ever driven.

In Treize's room were these phallic-shaped items. Quatre only guessed they were fake from the lack of blood around the room, and also because some were see-through, purple, or even spiked. They were lain across the gigantic bed; its size Quatre couldn't recognize, larger than a king, twice as big, yet the obviously custom-made white silk sheets fit over it. It was messed, the bed, but Quatre could see the pattern of roses on the also custom-made blanket.

Treize tossed both of them to the bed and began to undress.

Blushing furiously, hoping and dreading for what to come, Quatre turned to the floor, where many pillows of different styles, color, and materials were strewn about. It was also covered in accidental stains, white, and could only be what someone's first guess of it would be. He looked to the walls, three large pictures, the sun to the west, moon in the east, and earth in the middle, darkened on the east side. A mirrored desk was bolted into one corner, ornate doors led to two undiscovered places. Lastly, Quatre noticed clothes on a long rack, right next to the bed. They looked about his size.

"NNN!" Quatre turned to the girl's moan. The Duke was pressing into the her, his fangs revealed in a dominating snarl.

"Now, Hilde, what did a naughty girl like you do?"

Schlorp! Treize snapped out of her, and the sound made Quatre's cock twitch. He learned cock on the ride here, as well as fuck, sex, aroused, and a number of other things that were very important in the Kushrenada household.

She cried, "Ah! The cupboard!" He was thrusting wildly now, as if his insatiable desire drove him faster. "The one with the china. I, oh, fuck, master! I knocked it over!"

"The whole thing?!" Quatre could tell the Duke was furious, he finished quickly, not so much as to find release than to finish the deed. His gorgeous, formidable body turned to the side of the bed, cock still weeping fluids and jutting out from the rest of his body. He took his hand back, a long paddle in his hand. It was worn-looking, used many times in its life.

Treize flipped Hilde on her stomach, her face streaming with tears, short purple hair wild with the Duke's roughness. He began a strong spanking, SMACK SMACK SMACK, right on her pert bottom, yet still, Quatre saw, he held back, holding out his elbow awkwardly to relieve the pressure. After twenty or so strikes, he pulled her up on his knee. He seemed finished, letting the paddle drop to one of the pillows on the floor.

"Is this the cupboard in the forbidden halls, my museum halls?" he asked softly, calmly, even rubbing the small of her back.

"Y-Yes, sir. I really, really," she hiccuped," really wanted to see the glass dolls again. I couldn't wait three days."

"I'm sure you could have, if you applied yourself."

"I know! I'm so sorry!"

"Now, your punishment is done," he said soothingly. "Go clean yourself up and call the others here."

"May I have a kiss first?"

Treize, smiling, gave her a soft kiss, their lips barely touching one another. Then she staggered out the room, looking better than even before she was punished. After she had gone through the door, Treize settled back onto his mess of pillows, relaxed.

"You may notice a few missing. I no longer have a dozen, I should say. Three of my pets managed to escape me," Treize informed Quatre. "I'm sure they are hiding in the dangerous part of the city. I just don't know where."

Sensing a bottled rancor stirring deep inside his master, Quatre asked, "Which ones?"

"Lucreiza Noin, Chang Wufei and..." He paused, frowning deeply. "And Milliardo Peacecraft." His anger seemed to consume him for a moment.

"So his sister is still here? Milliardo's?"

"Yes," answered the duke, giving the word an upward inflection as if he was questioning him.

Quatre thought quickly, as he usually did with some problem that has arisen. "Don't you think you could bait him out?"

"How?" The master was quite interested, having been too busy to give the issue much thought.

His aquamarine eyes flashing brilliantly, something Treize noted in his head, Quatre explained the impromptu plan to him. It consisted of him, being a stranger to the household, and never been seen by Wufei, Lurcreiza or Milliardo, stalking Relena in the dangerous part of town. To add to her peril, Treize would abandon her nearest the filthiest slum at the earliest moment. She would get away, hopefully, and maybe catch the eye of the three runaways, who would talk to her eventually. Probably, and Treize said so, they would leave her, because Relena would tell the absolute truth: Treize was using her as bait. When they see Quatre, who had strange weapons in his arsenal that he has told no one about, they, especially her brother, would be compelled to either watch her or bring her to their home. It wasn't exactly foolproof, and a million things could go wrong, but it sufficed to please Treize in the short-term.

"Brilliant, we will carry this out tomorrow. I want Milliardo and Wufei back now."

"Why not Noin?"

"She only went because Milliardo went," Treize scoffed. "She's been following his tail forever." The Duke seemed to find that distasteful, wrinkling his nose in a handsome standoffish sort of way. It was sort of cute. Quatre realized how young the Duke must be to make such a face, but didn't get a chance to ask his age.

"Quatre, try on some of the clothes. Just start from the beginning of the rack."

Quatre obeyed quickly. Putting on the first pair of plain, extremely short shorts, the sewn insides smooth against his genitals, and snug around his buttocks. The shirt matching the denim only went to his midriff, leaving his soft belly open for the world.

Treize ordered him to bend over and he did so, blushing profusely as his balls slid to one side and out. The shorts and shirt rose up, showing even more of his skin and the tiny pink muscles of his nipples.

"Just keep that on. If those fit, I'm sure everything else does." Treize watched him carefully seat himself on the bed. "Are those clothes uncomfortable?"

"A bit," Quatre replied honestly, "But I like how they show off my body. These revealing clothes have an aesthetic quality to them, makes me feel even more naked."

Treize laughed brokenly. "You're quite amusing. I never heard that from a slave, but I'm sure that's what they feel. Does your dad know how intelligent you are?"

He said modestly, "I'm not that intelligent."

"When I give you a compliment, you say 'thank you, sir', Quatre."

"Thank you, sir, for the compliment," he said quickly. "But I've never really known it, so I couldn't tell my dad what I didn't know."

"Too bad for him."

Someone rapped on the door to his room, and Hilde's voice came through saying, "Sir, I found them all," in a sweet voice.

"Come, in Full Dress, and meet the new addition."

Quatre wasn't sure what the emphasis on Full Dress meant until Treize began transfoming himself before his very eyes, his long muscular limbs becoming impossibly longer and more muscular. The fangs lengthened a bit over his bottom limb, and his angled face molded itself to an even younger version of itself, perfectly smooth. His hair grew an inch and became redder, nails sharp. Down the middle of his chest was what seemed like a teeth-shaped tattoo, before a closer look made them real white bone. And his organ, it became an angry red as it grew longer.

The Duke looked better than he did before, but nothing prepared Quatre for his entourage of slaves. He recognized each of them by their unique appearance, described by his master on the way to his castle. Dorothy Catalonia, Treize's distant cousin, with her large breasts, wore nothing but a bra and a short skirt. The teeth settled in her cleavage were less pronounced their her cousin's. Trowa trailed in among the last, the only one with catlike ears and a matching cinnamon-brown tail. Large eyes glanced in Quatre's direction before fluttering down to the floor again.

Dorothy, however, moved right behind Quatre on a pillow, next to the rack. She stared at him with unveiled lust; Quatre mirrored the look, never having ever seen a woman he was actually obligated to covet.

"Everyone, introduce yourselves to Quatre. You know the routine. Let him be informed. You first, Lady."

"I'm Lady Une. I've lived with the Duke all my life." That was all the first woman said.

With the brazen glaring eyes, Quatre guessed the boy standing up to be Heero Yuy. He bowed exactly ninety degrees. "I'm Heero Yuy. I'm from the secluded mountains up north, home to the Carpathians of the Yuy clan. I'm here because I was sold as a harlot's child in the market, bought to be an assassin, and was traded here as part of Kushrenada's household. Nice to meet you, Quatre."

Surprised with so much information, Quatre blinked once, remembering everything instantly. Duo, a demon, with the long braid, goat horns sprouted from his hair, and twinkling purple eyes was next.

"I'm Duo Maxwell. I may run, I may hide, but I'll never tell a lie. Seriously though," Duo, who was the tailor that sized him up, whispered mischievously, "If you ever get in trouble for the next month or so, give me a heads up so I can do my running and hiding thing." Several of the other pets nodded in agreement. "Anyway, I was an orphan doing pickpocketing and prostitution for a living before my main man Treize scooped me off the street."

Hilde was next, had small wings. A half-demon. "Hi! Hilde Scheibaker. I'm a half-demon. Was a prostitute. Then.. Master Treize came and.. yea.. He took me in."

"Sally Po. Was a sleazy doctor for some assholes. Now, I'm a doctor here. Nice to see you again, Quatre." She winked. Quatre realized she was some sort of witch or fairy, by the way her skin shone.

"Catherine Bloom. Yo! I got bought from Baron Dekim Barton. I kinda' worked as his bitch, but now I'm Treize's bitch." She had a airy, cheerful voice, and was definitely a fairy by her transparent wings. Nothing on her but a teeny, weeny bright red bikini. To Quatre, Catherine was by far the most attractive. "It's better here," she added, blowing a kiss to the Duke, who caught it.

Trowa stared down at the floor the entire time. "Trowa Barton. Same as Catherine."

Before he could sit down, Treize ordered, "Tell him about that delectable bloodline of yours. And look at his eyes."

This seemed to be a trouble for the young man, for once their eyes met, he would automatically look somewhere else. He finally achieved a semblance of looking at him, though the blonde knew he was probably looking at a spot over his head. "I'm the last Feline Demon in this part of the country." Then he sat down quickly.

A beautiful woman, crystal blue eyes and long blonde hair, wearing a frilly dress embroidered with lace stood next. Her eyes were sad. "I'm Relena Peacecraft. We... Excuse me, I mean I was bought from my father. I come from a long line of magical humans, or sorcerers. Pleased to meet your acquaintance."

Dorothy, last, got up, leaning over so that her breast swung from the force of gravity. "Dorothy Catalonia. I asked to come here."

"Why?" Quatre asked, mouth dry from haven't spoke so long, or because of the way Dorothy toed a dildo on the floor.

"Oh, its oodles of i fun /i , here." When she sat down, they started clapping, quickly at first, as Treize led. When he slowed down to a slow staccato, so did they, then crescendoed and quickly stopped, the effect ricocheting off the walls.

"You've been initiated! Congratulations!" Then they all began to throw pillows at him, and the sex toys too, which hurt.

"Let's have sex!" Dorothy cried eagerly, reaching for the bed but checked herself and pulled back.

"No, I'm not in the mood. Besides, I have something to tell you all... Well, it's mostly Relena. Everyone on the bed."

It was like seeing a pattern unfold, as they all grouped together in their usual pairings. Dorothy, Catherine, and Trowa sat next to him. Relena, Heero, Duo, and Hilde sat on the other side of them, right in front of Treize, and Sally and Une were on Treize's right side. Most of them snuggled underneath the large, heavy blanket, even Trowa; their knees touched, or legs and knees, as Duo and Sally were lying back. Treize pulled Quatre from the cozy ring into the cozier nest of his lap.

"Quatre has a special plan for getting those three naughty pets back." And then Treize proceeded to explain the details of the whole surprise plan, helped by Quatre just in case he forgot a pertinent detail.

"That means your mission is canceled Sally. Whether Quatre or Relena gets hurt, or the hurt I'm going to give those three if I get them, I need you here, understand?"

Someone touched Quatre's thigh under the blanket. Without even looking, he knew it was Dorothy, impatient for stimulation.

"Yes, sir."

"Are you sure..." Relena paused, blinking, then squeezed her eyes shut, before snapping them open. "Are you sure that you want me to tell you the truth, master?" Beside her, Duo's face had broken into a grin.

"I'm sure, Relena."

Dorothy had his swollen cock in her skilled hands, stroking with just the formed ring made from her thumb and index finger. She did not attempt to remove the cock ring. Lips trembling, Quatre feared he would cry out, and he didn't want that, not knowing how his new master would react to it.

Relena was biting her lip, and Duo's grin was wider than before. Underneath his buttocks, Treize hardened considerably. He grabbed Dorothy's hand, then snatched away the covers and he revealed Hilde's groping of Relena and, surprisingly, Duo playing with Heero.

Treize only said, "Naughty pets, stop that."

"You haven't called any of us in your bed for a week!" Catherine cried. "And we've been wearing the toys for so long."

"Don't complain to me," Treize growled, silencing and stopping all of their ministrations. "Complain to the traitors. I'm in no mood other than the rough quickie until they come back. Any takers?"

No one wanted that. So they looked irritably away or stared off, ignoring the lecture altogether.

"You know what? I'm really in the mood." Their faces changed from angered and passive to pure horror and anxious. "A nice dry fuck with any of you. Thirty seconds to pick who. Hilde and Quatre are exempt. And, of course, Lady." To prove his point, the vampire pulled the three flush against him- Lady and Hilde were naked.

Hilde, nipple brushing against his forearm, whispered in his ear, "You better think of something non-sexual. That hard-on of yours won't get any for some time."

They were playing rock-paper-scissors in small groups, very quickly, the first loser of each group going to the next two losers. In the end, Trowa lost between Heero and Relena. The cat-demon breathed through his nose, ears and tail flickering nervously. They twitched incessantly when Treize shoved him down to the mattress. One long, luxurious leg swung over Treize's shoulder.

The Duke rubbed the marble skin, and licked a long trail. Trowa made a small sound, "Nn..." and his cock said more by lengthening up to his stomach.

"G-Ah!" Treize pressed deeply in one smooth stroke, well, what may have seemed smooth, but was extremely painful for Trowa. But the Duke still held back, like he did with Quatre and Hilde. He found Trowa a delicate seed as well. Speaking of, Treize let go far earlier than he preferred, making Trowa whimper in the mattress, his tears making the sheets wet.

Lady handed the master a handkerchief, to wipe himself and Trowa. Meanwhile, Treize consoled the cat-demon: "Good boy, you handled that very well. Next time, I'll make sure you enjoy it." They shared a kiss, this time with tongues writhing against one another. Trowa was aroused again, but he took the blanket to cover himself.

"Everyone ready yourself for bed. Tomorrow morning, I want the Playroom set up for three."

Quatre, quite excited despite Hilde's warning, didn't quite understand importance of the Playroom for three, but, he felt, he would find out tomorrow. If all went well.