Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Cat's Life ❯ More of the Cat Life ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
AN: I like this chapter because it has sex and the gym in it. And cockrings, muhahahahaa.

Summary: Quatre spends a regular day in the Kushrenada household. That includes sex, cockrings, and the gym! :D

REVIEW!!! This story has been going strong, except for mediaminer, I don't know who really likes it there, but I don't care, because Fanfiction and AdultFanfiction feel my pain and reviews when I ask (or threaten) them to. But it's not too much to ask, is it? I don't think so.

mayu-kkg
: I really appreciate you reviewing so much. Thank you! Thank you for quoting too, I didn't know it was so cool, now that I think about it. :D

Seer Vixion: The same goes for you too! I like empathy torture... I just kind of forget it sometimes. Next chapter I'll definitely remember it.

Admiral ShadowWolf: You too! :D Don't you worry about reviewing so much. I really like them. But not if it makes you worry. I'll definitely try to finish this story for all of the reviewers. My Treize's are always weird! They never come out as the suave character I want them to be. But I guess that's alright. I try to make everyone sympathetic to Milliardo. He's in a hard position. Thanks so much for reviewing.

More of the Cat Life

While Milliardo Peacecraft was allowed a reprieve from chores and such for the day, the rest of them had the grand old job of scraping every nook and cranny of their part of the castle to get rid of filth, cobwebs, and misplaced items. They started with their rooms. Treize blocking their way out by setting up a desk and making calls right out there in the hall. Whenever one of them stopped, which he seemed to pinpoint, he would arrive in the doorway staring with a sadistic gleam in his eye. It didn't take long for one to start working again.

When they were finished with their rooms, which took much longer than normal- Treize wanted everything just about perfect- the duke announced he had a 'prize' for all the boys. The prizes turned out to be hated cockrings, those of which had been tried before but without anyone to watch the slaves before, they were easily removed and discarded. Now Treize just about had all the time and energy to punish anyone who would dare take them off.

Quatre saw that Trowa had a lot of trouble with the cockring, tugging himself periodically in frustration, but too much fearing the master, he never tried taking it off.

Next they cleaned the kitchen, which looked like a tornado, a hurricane, and an earthquake had had its fun with it, not to add that the kitchen itself could fit Treize's room. The kitchen alone took four hours, and that didn't include doing the pile of dishes, which were left to the girls, who also had to cook lunch.

The boys went on the clean the living room, which wasn't as clean as Treize wanted it. Milliardo decided to come out of Treize's room around this time but didn't offer to help. Instead he went straight to the kitchen and got himself a snack to eat, then sat on a sofa on the cleaner side of the living room and chewed his apple. Treize said nothing, so no one else did either. Quatre couldn't feel anything from Milliardo, either that he was guarded or just wasn't feeling anything for that moment.

Then they did what they can for all the other separate guest rooms and the hallways. By then lunch was ready, way in the afternoon. Treize hadn't been able to afford a big enough table for all of them yet, so they took all their food to the living and ate carefully.

"We woke up at down and were finished by two," Treize said, "We really accomplished something today."

"We?" muttered Wufei, just in time to have Sally's sharp elbow jab him in the side.

"Come here, Wufei," Treize demanded, taking out the paddle he had been carrying around with utmost familiarity. Proudly and quickly, his dragon slave made his way to Treize, who pulled him down over his lap and shoved down his trousers.

Wufei, suddenly realizing what was going to happen, exclaimed, "You can't be serious? I'm not a child."

"I will tell all of you that any muttering under the breath will NOT be tolerated. I am going to automatically assume that whatever you say is rude or inappropriate sass."

From there he proceeded to whack Wufei's bottom mercilessly with the paddle. The boy stilled for a moment, but as the punishment progressed, for Treize wanted to see him squirm and cry out, Wufei could no longer suppress his screams, and he kicked futilely. Not ready to finish the game, Treize paddled harder, holding down Wufei's hips with a small, sadistic smile, until Wufei's eyes welled with tears and he hiccuped into his lap.

Stopping, Treize began stretching his arms. Wufei slid off him and onto his sore behind, but not showing how much it hurt, which it did a hell of a lot. Sally patted him on the thigh when he got back to his regular seat.

Then Une walked in, all business, and handed the duke a cellphone, a skinny black little thing which Treize miraculously popped open without breaking.

"Duke Treize Kushrenada here.

"Oh, really? I seem to recall you gave me all responsibility for the two, as by contract. Not to mention I paid four million for the two of them."

Trowa straightened, instinctively knowing that the conversation was about him and Catherine.

"Mr. Winner is with you? What makes you think I care- the contract was for that amount. Don't give me that bullshit about a partial payment."

"I'm not stupid!" Treize yelled, standing up, Une holding onto his elbow as if holding him back from an unseen opponent. "I know when someone is trying to take advantage of me and my money.

"Prove to me that it was a partial payment and then we can trade back. Until then, you better not call me again." Treize snapped closed the phone and fell back onto his chair, the only one to be sitting in chair. "Can you believe it? All Dekim, Peaceaft, and Winner want their children back! They said that until I can 'pay them the rest' I have to return them."

"But didn't you already pay for us?" Catherine said worriedly. "We don't have to go back to Dekim, do we?"

"Not if I have anything to do with it. You're mine, now. They can get some two-bit lawyer to take their side." Treize thought for a moment. "Yes, I at least paid you and Trowa in full. I have not paid off completely for Relena, yet, but Quatre was a final arrangement. The old bastard was waiting for me to buy!"

"How much do you think I cost now, since you have so much money?" Relena asked.

"About four million."

"By herself?! I was only three," Milliardo protested.

"My offer will go up to only ten. So you better hope your father is happy with that," Treize said seriously. "I don't plan to lose half my money for one person."

Relena let her eyes go downcast at this statement.

"It'll probably come to be me killing or bribing your father some other way," Treize said assuredly. "I won't give you up;I kind of like you all a lot."

"So what now?" Wufei asked irritably. "We cleaned everything we can, right?"

"I'll watch my mouth if I were you, Wufei," warned Treize. "Actually we're going down to the Skybird gym and work out. Some of us need some skills and not worry about being bait all the time."

Dorothy patted Quatre on the back.

"But someone is going to have to stay behind and watch the gold," Heero advised, then offered, "I can stay behind."

"Good looking out Heero. As a reward, you and Duo, or Relena, if you prefer, only one, can stay with you and you can do whatever you want."

Heero straightened. "Relena."

Duo pouted.

But it seemed he loved the gym. On the way there, he talked nonstop about how much he could bench and how long he loved to run and all sorts of exercises Quatre could only dream of even starting. They all had on gym shorts or windbreakers, sweatbands and weights on their ankles, and towels, and swimsuits for the pool, their guns for the range, and different weapons, like Wufei's sword. They all but ran into the open lobby, crowded around Treize when he presented his card, and stood jittery as they listened to him.

"Quatre, you're coming with me so I can assess your strength. The rest of you can join me or work out on your rep schedules. If I find any of you playing around, or at the pool, I spank the devil out of you in front of this whole gym."

Trowa decided to hang around with Treize and Quatre, the girls generally went off by themselves, Duo went to go run, and Wufei and Milliardo walked off to the arenas to spar.

"First, what do we do Trowa?" Treize asked.

"We stretch, sir."

So in the wood-floored yoga room they stretched, and they caught Treize on the television in there, smiling and holding up Harry "Steamroller" Jacobs severed head up high for all the cameras to take nice shots of. The headline read, 'Harry Steamrolled! Treize defends his title as Underground Champion'. Treize smiled throughout the whole segment, while at the same time showing Quatre all the most important stretching techniques.

"You're very flexible for someone who hasn't done fightng," Treize commended.

"Thank you sir. I think I was born with natural flexibility."

"Well, Trowa here has been working hard for that flexibility. No double-joints, just lots of practice, and now his body is more beautiful than ever, isn't it, my delectable cat-demon?"

Trowa blushed, his lips quivering to say something, but his shyness preventd him to give a proper answer.

"Quatre, why don't you help him pry open those meek lips of his?"

Knowing automatically what he meant, since he could feel the lust radiating from his master, Quatre leaned forward to kiss Trowa, opening his mouth to suck at his lips. His knees quaked, and he held onto Trowa's shoulders. Finally, Trowa responded, wrapping his arms around Quatre, and he deepened their kiss by battling tongues, every jab sending a shock of pleasure to Quatre's cock, which was tortured by the cockring.

"That's enough, my pretty slaves."

They separated reluctantly, aroused.

"Now, Trowa?"

"Yes," the boy answered, still looking into Quatre's aquamarine eyes. "Thank you, sir."

"Then let's go run and then bench."

And they ran around the designated running section of the gym, with no little amount of staring, aroused, their penises jutting out with utter clarity. Quatre could hardly breathe with the embarrassment. Then they went to the weight-lifting room.

Trowa went first on the bench and lifted the bar ten times with forty pounds of weight- as a warm-up. Then he increased to a hundred, and did that eight times, one-ten six times, one-twenty four times, then one-thirty twice, and one-fifty, with Treize's insistence and guarantee to spot, once, which took him longer than all the other reps combined. Sweat rolled off of him as he rested, in Full Dress, ears and tail hung low.

"For you Quatre," Treize said, "how about just the bar, for now? Now, don't feel like you're pathetic, even when you get tired from so little weight. Trowa and I both started at the bar. Granted, we were half the age as you are, but that doesn't really matter."

It took Quatre a bit longer to get tired than they thought, after about twenty reps with the bar. Then it was Trowa's turn again.

"What about you, master Treize?"

"Maybe when they install the weight equal to two small cars, then that'll make me work, but for now, it's not enough for me to even think of getting tired."

So, for a straight thirty minutes, they did the bench, then for thirty minutes they worked they worked the straight bench, then the leg curls. By then Quatre was so sore, he was ready to lick Treize's boots if that meant they would stop. Then they ran a mile, and, good gods, then he finally asked Treize to stop. His clothes were soaked, every muscle inside him ached, he was ready to just fall and rest. Trowa had to hold him by the elbow to keep him from falling.

"Yes," Treize agreed, "I believe we've worked long enough. Trowa, gather the others and tell them we're going for the pool now."

While Trowa went on the errand, Quatre and Treize made their way to their lockers in the locker room. Then Treize cornered Quatre, smiling a feral smile.

"Yes, sir?" said Quatre innocuously.

His knees turned to jelly as Treize kissed him with breathless expertise, robbing Quatre of his sense and reason. It was too soon Treize left his mouth to work at his neck, pulling at the muscles there, nipping where veins throbbed. He snapped off Quatre's offending cockring, and pumped him with one hand, and poked his quivering entrance with the other. He had oil, and he spread some on Quatre where his hands played with him.

"Wait, sir, please! Someone will see, or hear,"-him specifically. Even with his own warning, he couldn't quell the deep moans or the pleasantly loud cries he made when Treize shoved deep inside him.

"It doesn't matter. It's not like anyone will dare defy what I do."

Erotically wet sounds came from Treize's thrusts inside him, and he came quite close to spending his seed, just until Treize let go of him, and stood to the side. Quatre then noticed the other slaves, some completely naked, but most watching him and Treize.

"Trowa? How about you two have some fun while I go shower?"

With an eagerness in his movements that didn't show on his face, Trowa removed only his shorts, lifted the stiff Quatre by his buttocks, and entered him. Long, and angled smoothly, he hit Quatre's spot with practiced ease and confidence. The others, some, went their separate ways to the showers with Treize, and some watched, like Duo, who smiled while wrapping his hair into a cap.

BANG, BANG, BANG they went onto the lockers, Quatre no longer holding back, and crying out with each thrust; Trowa moaned and groaned accordingly, and completely lost it the closer he came to orgasm. Their panting breaths crashing together in quick, flurried kisses. Quatre felt like he was being pulled in two, that Trowa's cock was going straight between his lungs, and he couldn't ask for more, but he did, asking for more and harder and faster. He choked on the last bit as he came, catching Trowa's neck in a death grip.

"Ah!" Quatre yelled, his orgasm continuing as Trowa sought his own release. When it finally did, Quatre came for the third time. The cat-demon released him and got his swimwear, and Quatre's, and pulled him into a vacant shower, coincidentally set next to Treize, who was pleasuring Catherine with oral sex, her moans could be heard through their wall. Quatre and Trowa touched and fooled around before finally getting into the pool, Catherine, a bit wobbly in the knees, and Treize coming in not too long after. They had the pool to themselves.

Quatre held onto the rim until someone saw him.

"You can't swim," Hilde stated. "Here! It's easy." And so she and the other girls, who always seemed to work as a bevy, pulled him into the middle of the deep water, where he had to hold onto Dorothy for dear life.

"Watch," Catherine commanded, her voice husky. She fanned out her arms and kicked her legs rhythmically. "That's all there is to it."

Then Dorothy let him go, and Quatre did exactly what Catherine did and began to float in the water, but he was too tired to swim for long, and did what he could to swim to the room. When he got there, he saw the feet and a familiar cane, and he looked up further to see his father standing there before him.