Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Cat's Life ❯ New and Improved ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
AN: Truly! A long chapter huh? But it is good, I promise you. I warn you of sex and other pleasant.. I mean... No, I mean pleasant things. Haha. Hope you like.

REVIEWS! YAY! Thank you so much for reviewing this story. That's why I made it so long, this chapter, so that you will have more to read because it's totally awesome for telling me outright that you are reading this fic.

mayu-kkg:
Thrilling? Why, thank you! I did my best on the action, because I sort of like it, haha. Hope you like this chapter and thank you for reviewing!

Seer Vixion: If you feel bad for him, just wait. The life of a cat isn't easy, even in Treize's place, and with their newfound treasure, it's going to get a whole lot harder. Yep, he's an empath! Thanks for reviewing.

cewo: I'm trying to have Quatre in those situations that put his intelligence to the test. Woohoo! This will be fun. Thanks for reviewing!

miku: Thanks. I made it as gorey as possible for you. Tortured people are fun. :D I hope you like this chapter, has sex, but not gore, haha. It's hard for me to pick which one I like more. Thanks for revewing!

Summary: Treize practices his newfound regime on only pleasing himself and doing what he think is best. What will that mean for the other slaves?


New and Improved


The pets were loud, excited, and downright explosive on the ride home. They would spontaneously cheer Treize's name or Quatre's or call to Heero on the roof the the bus. Treize ordered him there in case of robbers, of which there were many, and the bumps in the road weren't due to potholes but to the shot fiends that unfortunately crossed the bus's path. Whenever the bus would jump over whoever, they slaves would cheer even louder.

Quatre was sick to his stomach. He didn't enjoy the killing or the blood and he couldn't really concentrate on the chests upon chests of money accumulated in the back seats of the bus. When one of the pets would look hapily at the amount of gold, they were only disappointed by Quatre's sad face. Finally, it was Dorothy who came to the back to cheer him up.

"You'll get used to the fights. They're mostly fights to the death."

Of course this bit of information didn't make Quatre feel any better, knowing death was inevitable in each fight.

"At least none of us died right?"

That was true. But only at the price of others' lives.

"You know, we have so much money, we don't know what to do with it." Quatre shrugged. "Treize is thinking about updating our wardrobes, per usual, and getting himself some new toys."

"New toys?" Quatre said at last.

Dorothy frowned. "Yea, like whips and straightjackets, things of that nature. He's still thinking about going harder on us. Treize won't do anything to me, because I'm his cousin, but I don't think that will stop him from beating me, do you?"

"I don't think so. I feel, whenever he thinks about his new plans, some sort of euphoria and peace come over him. He really wants power over everyone more than anything else."

"Well, it's better than putting addictive drugs in our food like the other masters do," Dorothy said. "I swear, if my dad hadn't died and my stepmother hadn't been willing to sell me, I don't think I would be here. If I could help it, I would leave now, but there's just no way I can live on my own."

"Me neither. From what I learned, none of us can go live on our own."

"What do you mean 'from what I learned'?"

Quatre recalled meeting Milliardo for the first time and the conversation the blonde had with his closest slavemates. "Noin and Wufei wanted to go back. But not Milliardo.="

"Hm. No surprise that Milliardo didn't." .

A shot and they jumped over another bump, the others cheered. Quatre held his stomach protectively.

"I don't think I'm going to like it here muc," Quatre said

"You know, Milliardo likes all this blood and carnarge, but he doesn't want to be a slave, while you don't like the blood and carnage but it seems you're alright with being a slave," Dorothy observed, amused. "Maybe you can convince each other in your faults."

"You're saying that wanting your pride intact and your eyes unmarred by blood faults?"

"Of course they are, if they interfere with your work as wonderful pets for Treize. You might as well be sold to some fatass who only gives you crack bread and fucks you all the time. Then he'll trade you off for a prettier slave after you've gotten all ugly with drugs, and then that guy- well, you get it."

Quatre was desperate to find a release. He didn't enjoy this life of taking pride and taking on violence. It seemed that someone was going to end up unhappy one way or another.

"I guess I shouldn't worry, even if it does make depressed on the inside."

Dorothy grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved his head into her breast, then onto her lap, and began stroking his blond hair. "That's a different story. It's one thing to be uneasy about it, a whole other thing to be genuinely unhappy about it. Don't worry. Treize sees you and he'll do something about it, unless he forgets." Then she leaned forward and whispered silkily in his ear. "Let's bring each other off."

"What is up with you and forbidden sexual acts?"

"It makes it feel better, I tell you."

"It felt great with Treize allowing me to-" Just the thought of that night gave him an erection, and he could remember the way Trowa would arch his back as the next dallop of hot wax fell on his shoulders, how easily with the oil he could move his cock inside and out Trowa's insides. And then his orgasm shattering all thought and reason, that one moment of such intense pleasure that he could almost taste it in his mouth. He wanted to feel it again, just one more time. "Alright, let's do it. But I must warn you, I've never touched a girl before."

"All you have to do-" Dorothy was breathless with anticipation, already unbuttoning Quatre's bottoms with one hand "-is finger me with your middle fingers and stroke my clit with your thumb. You know what that is, right?"

"That seems more complicated than what you have to do for me, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, you idiot. Man, you're a real softy aren't you?" She then pulled her skirt to her knees. "Stroke me everywhere first, get me wet, then I'll be ready for you to enter me."

The brash language had the surprising effect of arousing Quatre. The brazen clit and stroke made his cock jumped and strain against Dorothy's oiled palm. She pressed some of the oil into his right hand and pulled it down between her thighs, which were hot, milky white, and smooth. Touching her supple thighs, without any of the hard muscle that Trowa had, gave Quatre a sense of power and elation that he was a man. A real softy, but a man nonetheless.

He smoothed over her folds and grazed the little bump right underneath her vulva, going over and around her vagina and made little presses here and there as if massaging the most intimate part of her being. He held pieces of her between his fingers and rubbed, and she let out a choked groan, biting her finger to supress it. Dorothy in turn stroke him more than what was needed, rubbing his precum around the head of his cock and using each finger to apply a different amount of pressure. Both stared straight ahead, watching Treize for any hint of recognizing their illicit actions.

"Now... Now put your fingers in me."

He knew where to go, surprisingly, and shoved his middle fingers in as deep as his position would allow; she stilled her movements, her bite on her fingers drawing blood. But Quatre didn't wait for her to adjust, and in truth, Dorothy didn' t need it, her wetness coating her insides and often enough practice stretching her has made her only snug, but not virgin tight. He began to thrust into her, his thumb stroking her clit just as she asked while she pumped him with dizzying speed. Quatre had to lean forward and hide his face to concentrate on not making any noise.

"I-I'm coming. Fuck, you know," Dorothy gasped in one breath, "you're better at this than your babyface lets on. You're just a natural at pleasuring people. None of that awkward don't-know-how, it's really- UN!" She stiffened around his fingers, absentmindedly sliding around him into utter oblivion. They came at around the same time, quietly, but not quietly enough to hear Treize walk towards them, a knowing smile on his face.

Dorothy was the first to look up at him, and she immediately closed her eyes, letting go of Quatre, and he removed himself from her.

"It's always me! Always! I swear Trowa can get away with fucking himself for a whole week straight. And now here you are, catching me at the back of the bus with the newbie when you should be up there celebrating. All the time!" Dorothy complained. Quatre was silent beside her, too afraid of Treize's horned head in Full Dress mode. He looked like a incorrigible demon set on eating children, but that was only his imagination. "So, what are we, grounded?"

Treize smiled. "No, I'm going to beat it out of you not to have sex, any form of sex, without my permission, Dorothy."

She smiledly smugly, before Treize pulled out his belt from his loops. Then Dorothy shoved back against Quatre, who was then squished against the window.

"You're serious! Now?!"

"Of course I'm serious, Dorothy," -The way he kept saying her name was eerie- "I told you, it's a new time for us. I'll do my best to make you into the perfect little pets, even you, my spoiled cousin." He pulled at her ankle until he could reach her thigh, and he held onto that and flipped her over. He deftly hitched up her skirt to cover her up and gave her a starting strike.

"Wait! Aren't you tired?"

"Not at all. Luckily, me being chained up had me not fighting as much as I used to." He gave her another wack, and she yelled feebly.

"That hurts! You're hitting me as hard as if we are in the Playroom."

"I really don't wait until we get there. Twenty strikes, Dorothy, count," he ordered. "Only those you count, counts. If you mess up, you start over."

The duke then struck her at regular intervals, the sound of each hit resonating down the bus, making the rest of the slaves hush. Harder and harder came the swings, and Dorothy began attempts to kick and pull away, but then Treize would hit her with his bare palm, and that sound was like a gunshot in the air, harder than anything she felt. Dorothy was not aroused in the least bit, as she would be in some cases of punishment, but was in utter agony. Hitting her in the same spot before chaing to a new one every four strikes was miserable, and it didn't help that that was just how often she would mess up. On her third time starting over, Une announced they were home from the driver's seat, but Treize kept going. Then Dorothy had to start over again. He bust out laughing.

"Has it been long since you've been disciplined that you can't even concentrate when I'm giving you a simple strapping?"

"You're hitting me really hard," Dorothy groaned defensively, but at the same time obediently, glad for the reprieve.

"We're done. I believe that was a good fifty, don't you think?" Dorothy grunted in response.

Everyone waited in expectation for Quatre to be next. Instead, Treize said, "Everyone get a chest of gold and bring it to my room. Heero!"-Who came from the roof-" You'll wait here in front of the bus. I don't want a single box to go to charity."

"Sir?" Quatre spoke.

"Yes, Quatre?"

"What about me? I did it, too."

Treize cocked his head to one side. "Do you want me to punish you?"

"Not really, sir."

"Well, since I have absolute faith that you'll never do this little misdemeanor again, I'm not going to punish you."

Dorothy sat up, immediately regretting it on account of her sore bottom. "That's not fair!"

Her yell echoed throughout the bus, reflecting what most everyone was thinking.

Treize stayed quiet, leaning against one seat, slowly transforming himself back to normal with the patience of a wise elderly man.

"What I do from now on will not be based on fairness," he told them. "I care not who I am being fair to, but only that my orders and my ways are carried out. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," Dorothy said sullenly.

"Do all of you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," they all said, in equally bland voices.

"Anyone, I think it is fair. This is Quatre's first offense and even though I know he knows, he might not have known that in my house there is no one who can do something, especially sex, without my permission. But since he knows, I think it is unneccesary cruelty to punish him brutally as I have to Dorothy when I know for a kind such as Quatre, he will learn from his mistakes and do the right thing next time. Can I count on you for that, Quatre?"

"Yes, sir."

"If you betray me, for whatever reason and with whoever, I will go even harder on you than I have on Dorothy."

Quatre swallowed nervously. "Yes, sir."

"Good! Now, everyone, grab a chest and haul it into my room, like I said."

They did so, digesting Master Treize's words. After they had removed all the gold to the innermost room that was Treize's, with no trouble at all, they stayed in their master's room to wait what was next. Unsurprisingly, he wanted to get rid of pent up energy by having sex with none other than Milliardo. Milliardo lied down naked, underneath Treize's broad body. In Treize's hand was the belt, which Milliardo watched warily.

"This," Treize said, waving the belt, "is just in case you have one of your little tantrums in the middle of our lovemaking. Or if you get all sassy with me."

"How can it be lovemaking when I don't-"

SMACK! Right across his face! Some of the pets leaned over in astonishment. No one has been hit in the face before, except for a measly slap. A belt? Never.

"That! I will not tolerate it," Treize said, calming himself down, terribly hurt by what Milliardo was about to say. Treize had only told Une, but the master was terribly enamored with the blonde pet. His feisty attitude and thirst for freedom excited him. His beauty was beyond words. How far away Milliardo seemed to go in between their feelings made Treize long for him more than anything else.

Though his face stung with the blow, still Milliardo went on, "But it's true. You know I fucking hate you. Why do you do this to your-"

SMACK, SMACK, again before Treize threw away the belt. At first, the others thought he was going to rape him; instead Treize began to kiss him hungrily.

Milliardo pulled his face only to have it held between Treize's large hands, then a single arm, the other hand going between Milliardo's legs. The blonde screamed in rejection, but his body leaned into the wandering hand on its own.

"Stop! Leave me alone," but the order was lost on a shuddering moan, for Treize was squeezing his manhood, and was whispering into his sensitive ear, making it tingle, making him shiver.

"I'm going to suck you off, Milliardo, and you're going to enjoy it so much you're going to come before you know it. Then I'm going to lick all over your perineum, your ass, balls, and everything in between. And when you're wet enough, I'm going to fuck you until you scream for release," promised Treize, quickly sliding down Milliardo's torso, sucked briefly at his nipples, dipped into the belly button, and swallowed Milliardo's member whole. He growled in his throat, the vibrations making Milliardo cry out.

"Stop! I don't... Ah, Gods... I don't want this, I don't want this, I don't want this," but he did want it. It had been such a long time since Treize had given him pleasure, the last few weeks before he left was filled with discipline session after discipline session. One part of him knew it was mostly his fault for always making Treize angry, especially after he had a fight, on those days he was extra tired, and one part of him knew he only rebelled because he knew he could. Honestly, he didn't care for going out on his own, there's was nothing to miss if he never had it. And those two weeks on his own was just pushing back rapists and killers and demons from the night. It was a hard, miserable existence, always living on his own. But the sex was good with Wufei and Noin; it didn't have the expertise Treize brung, but he could always come when he wanted to, but with the new power came more responisbility, as in pleasuring his partner as much as they were pleasuring him, to be fair.

Treize grabbed his knees, and a bit of precum spurted from Milliardo in anticipation. There was something about wrenching open a person's knees to have better access to the prizes in between. And the way Treize did it, with demonic authority, made Milliardo shudder. He didn't have to worry about pleasing Treize, as long as he did what he said.

But then he would be just like any other whore!

Milliardo snapped his legs closed and kicked, but Treize only smiled, grabbing his ankle, and squeezed as hard as possible. An audible crack came from his ankle- it was just cartilidge popping- but made Milliardo still nonetheless. In defeat, in pleasurable agony of defeat, Milliardo covered his shamed face with his arms. Treize leaned forward and began sucking him between his wide-open legs, sucking hard and fast, so that they could hear the slurping sounds as he moved. No sound left Milliardo, and that took a lot of strength, to be sure.

No one would have known Milliardo orgasmed if he hadn't uncovered his face and grabbed Treize's hair. They watched Treize swallow his essence before he again sat on his hunches to watch Milliardo cry silently, faced turned to nothing in particular, and his arms uselessly by his side.

"Milliardo."

"Yes, master?" the boy answered in a surrendered tone.

"I love you the most, Milliardo." The blonde's eyes widened, and everyone watched Treize. Even Une was surprised. "I don't know why, and I don't know how." Treize leaned forward, his face close again to Milliardo's genitals. He put one hand on his stomach and the fingers of the other into his mouth, and then he lifted Milliardo's heavy sack, pulled his leg outward for more room. Then he got back up.

"Hold your knees, Milliardo."

Blushing both from the command and from what Treize said, he did as he was ordered, holding his knees to his chest, and leaving his privates exposed to his master to do with which whatever he wished. One slick finger circled his small, puckered entrance and it quivered. Treize scraped his nail along the ridges, and Milliardo's toes curled in pleasure, them snapping to attention when Treize began to thrust with the single digit.

"I love the way you hold yourself so proudly, it's admiral in a situation like this. Though I wish that no one would ever change themselves to be more like you, I wish they held their dignity and pride as you hold yours. However, at the same time, I want you to lose it. I'm going to make you lose it, Milliardo. I will break you."

"N-No... Nooooo," Milliardo moaned as Treize added another finger, thrust hard, then set an easy rhythm. "I refuse, Treize."

"Ah, we back on a personal basis? What have I told you? I'm your- Master!" Treize shoved painfully deep, and a stifled scream left Milliardo's stretched throat.

"Stop pushing! Oh, please! Stop pushing!" Treize was buried halfway up his hand with the two fingers.

"Who am I?"

"My master!"

The duke pulled out his intruding fingers and gently stroked the bruised entrance, before putting his mouth to it, licking slowly, pressing his tongue in softly. Gently, slowly, softly, he fluttered in between his private spaces and kissed, sucked, and licked wherever he wanted.

"M-Master." Pride be damned, Gods, pride be damned, Milliardo thought sadly. "My balls, please lick my-" Before he finished, Treize had them in his mouth, rolling them against his palate, his mouth covering both and stroking with his tongue. And he came again, this time his cum shot on his chest, this time longer as Treize drew it out by sucking on his cock and fingering his wet hole.

Treize drew back, taking Milliardo's legs with him, crescent shapes patterned along his knees from clutching fingers and their nails. Those same hands clutched at Treize's broad shoulders when the duke entered him, one smooth stroke had him in.

"So good," Milliardo whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Why is it so good?"

It may be good for him and Treize, but all this was pure torture for Quatre. The effect of his empathy made it so that he felt each and every last one of everyone else's pleasure plus his own. His cock weeped for release, any sort of release, but he dared not touch himself, for fear of Treize's handy belt. Dorothy sat awkwardly on the bed on account of her beating. He didn't want that at all.

Treize bent Milliardo in half to kiss him, the boy whimpering in the position. The duke's formidable cock pulled slowly outwards, before thrusting with strength and speed made Millairdo scream to the heavens. It was probably the best sex session they've seen in months, for Treize hardly ever tries to do his best to give the slave pleasure, more intent on his own. with the exception of Lady Une, who he always treated with royalty.

Faster and faster Treize went, sometimes slowing down when Milliardo got to close to his ultimate pleasure. He went like this for a full ten minutes before they realized what he was aiming for.

"Beg, Milliardo," Treize finally said. "You can do it. Beg me."

"Only bitches beg, you fucking bastard," Milliardo gasped, and Treize, in lieu of getting angry, began to thrust more skillfully, rolling his hips to enter him just the right way, and he moved in just the right way to smooth over his sensitive spot inside, the right speed for Milliardo to hunger more.

"But, don't you see, you ARE my bitch!" SMACK came his hand across Milliardo's buttock. SMACK, SMACK. None of it with the power of punishing, but more playful and gentle, tantalizing Milliardo's skin, and making his insides clench for pleasure for both of them.

"No... Stop spanking me!"

SMACK, SMACK! Treize thrust faster.

"Please, don't... Just let me come."

"Close, Milliardo." SMACK, SMACK.

"Please," the boy whispered, squeezing his arms around Treize's neck.

"I can't hear you!"

"Please!"

"What do you want, Milliardo?" Treize leaned in deeper; Milliardo squealed. Thrust, thrust, thrust made the bed rock in their excitement.

"I want to come! Please let me come!" And came the mantra of his begging, and Treize still drew it out, relishing in the sweet surrender of his favorite pet before increasing their cadence to an impossible speed. Surprising both him and Milliardo-and Quatre, who felt it- Treize came first, flooding the boy as he did so. Milliardo came with a scream, a scream in the sound of Treize's name. Then a scream of inner turmoil, and he quieted down into sobs.

Treize completely let go and let Milliardo cry. He wiped himself rudely with the sheets, throwing that part over the side of the bed and addressed the other slaves over Milliardo's crying, "I'm not in the mood to pleasure anyone else today, and no one is allowed to pleasure themselves or any other person, understand me?"

"Yes, sir," the slaves said, disappointment leadening their words.

Treize smiled in content. "Don't worry. Tomorrow will be a new day. And there will be many things to ponder and do." And after that, they went to sleep, drowing out the shuddering cries of Milliardo Peacecraft.