Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A New Ally(1) ❯ The I. A. Project Revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note: Please review it means a lot to me! Depending on what kind of reviews I get on this will determine whether or not I submit the next chapter.
FYI: '' are thoughts. For the disclaimer, please see end of page.
Domo arigato for reading!
-AlyRain

A New Ally (1) Ch. 2: The I.A. Project Revealed

Once Adam and Natalya had taken the shuttle back to the station, they had quickly parted their separate ways home.

While Natalya walked down the street toward her house, she thought about the trip to Earth she and Adam had been en route to. They had been going to Earth to pick up some important documents for Natalya's father before Adam had noticed the unidentified shuttle come up on their shuttle's radar.

Natalya's thoughts shifted to having found Duo and Quatre on that unidentified craft. The girl was happy she had had the chance to see them and find out they were alive, but sadly, having had to go inspect their shuttle had slowed down her trip to Earth. By the time she had returned to her shuttle, her father had told her she could not go to earth after all; she had to return to L7 and work on the I.A. Project.

It had been a very long time since Natalya had been to earth. She missed it. Her hopes had been pretty high when she thought about returning there even for a short time. Earth had always seemed more peaceful than the colonies.

The teen halted her train of thoughts as she reached the gates to her house. She walked over to the little box next to the gates and entered the security code. The gates opened slowly and she walked in. The gates closed behind her and she looked up at her house. It was the second largest house on the colony. It was also one of the most expensive, expensive because it was one of the newest houses on the colony. It was a beautiful house, but sometimes it seemed a bit too large for Natalya's tastes.

Once inside the house, Natalya was warmly greeted by one of the many maids of the Tayeari estate.

"Good evening Miss Natalya. Would you like me to take your jacket?" Ms. Cole accosted her.

"Good evening Ms. Cole!" Natalya said, smiling despite her earlier depressed thoughts. Thank you, but I will take my jacket to the upstairs closet myself." Natalya pulled off her windbreaker and draped it over one arm.

"Are you sure?" Ms. Cole asked. The teen nodded in response. Ms. Cole returned her smile and walked out of the room, into the kitchen.

When Natalya reached the top floor, after climbing the grand staircase facing the front door, she walked down the hallway to a closet and opened the door. After placing her windbreaker on a coat hanger, she turned to look down the hallway on either side of herself. The hallway was clear of all people.

Natalya pushed the jackets and coats aside and stepped into the closet. She shut the door behind herself and walked through a secret panel in the wall. She stepped through, onto a platform. After sliding the panel shut, the platform went down.

The platform stopped and Natalya stepped off. She walked over to a row of computer consoles. Past the computers, out a window that was behind the entire row of computer consoles was a dark room. She pressed a button on one of the main consoles and the room outside of the viewing glass was illuminated.

Natalya could see into the huge room filled with lots of machinery and a large mobile suit standing next to a platform; a gundam. She stared at the gundam for a long time. It had a white base color with shades of light blue to give it the theme of ice. The gundam had wing thrusters and could transform into flight or fighter mode. Its armaments consisted of twin vulcans on either side of the head and a beam scythe in a holster going at a slant like a sheath on the back of the gundam.

'The I.A. Project, the code name for the Gundam Ice Angel.' Natalya thought to herself. 'Just a few more finishing touches, and then we can help the other pilots.' She pushed another series of buttons on the main console to start a systems check.

'Duo, Quatre, I will be see you again soon...'

-End Of Chapter 2-

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or its characters. I do own the Foreign Minister Tayeari, Aly, Ms. Cole, Adam Katz, the Franklin family, and any other characters that are not from the original anime series or the OAV.

Please Review! Arigato!