Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A New Ally(1) ❯ The Mysterious New Ally ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters. I do however own all of the characters not from the original Japanese anime series or the OAV.

Author's Notes: Here's the next part that everyone asked for. I Hope you like it...the next part will be a lot better though. After the next two chapters are up I should have no problem keeping the other ones coming, the other parts I have already written.

Ok, I would like to thank everyone who reviewed-yeah no flamers! Well, domo arigato minna! Hope you enjoy the chapter! Oh yeah, please forgive me if any battle parts suck, this is my first time trying to write one. Please review!
-AlyRain Aly_Rain_ZZ@yahoo.com



A New Ally (1) Ch. 3: The Mysterious New Ally

Year A.C. 195, somewhere in space near the L6 Colony, a battle was raging. The gundam pilots were fighting viciously to keep all attacks away from the PeaceMillion. Quatre, Trowa, and Duo were fighting with their gundams' backs to each other, working together to destroy the mobile dolls in front of them while Wufei and Heero were fighting alone.

"Shit! There's so many of them! Where are they all coming from!?" Duo asked, panting. The battle had been going on for about half an hour and the gundam pilots were getting tired. However, Heero and Wufei of course, were not letting on that they were becoming fatigued.

"Three more carriers have shown up!" Quatre said with urgency as his face appeared on all of the other pilots' screens.

"Oh great! Just peachy!" Duo said sarcastically as he sliced two mobile dolls in half with his scythe. Duo was about to say something else when Trowa suddenly interrupted him.

"Uh guys, split up!" Trowa yelled over the com-link to Duo and Quatre as a whole group of mobile dolls aimed their beam riffles point blank range at the trio. Without another word, the three split up and zoomed downward. They heard a crackle of electricity as the beams hit the area where they had been a split second before. They began fighting on their own, taking out any mobile dolls that came their way.

"Quatre there's two coming up behind you!" Heero warned.

"Huh?" Quatre asked as he was busily slicing at one in front of himself. Wufei quickly took out the two mobile dolls behind Quatre and went back to fighting the ones surrounding him.

"Thanks Heero, Thank you Wufei." Quatre said politely. They both simply grunted a reply.

"The carriers that just arrived are about to deploy their mobile suits." Heero said, trying to force his way close enough to the carriers to fire at them.

"Trowa! Try to stop those carriers from deploying any mobile suits! I'll try to get over there as fast as I can. We can destroy the rest of these mobile suits but we can't take on any more!" Heero said to Trowa, who was closest to the carriers. Trowa hit the thrusters of the HeavyArms and zoomed closer to the carriers.

"Guys watch my back!" Trowa said to Quatre and Duo who were behind him at that moment. Trowa started to take aim at the fuel tank of the first mobile suit carrier with his machine gun. He cursed under his breath as Duo's DeathScythe, which had been hit, knocked his HeavyArms gundam forward. Quatre tried to get rid of the mobile suits that had surrounded Duo and Trowa, but found himself surrounded.

"Heero, where are you? We could use some help over here..." Trowa said, taking aim at one of the mobile suits blocking his aim at the carrier.

"I'd love to help but I'm a little busy right now..." Heero said through clenched teeth as he took out a group of MDs with his buster riffle.

"Uh-oh...the carriers are opening their deployment hatches!" Duo said with a somewhat worried tone.

"Shit! Somebody do SOMETHING!" Heero growled as the Wing Zero took another hit.

"Don't let that carrier deploy any mobile suits!" Wufei chimed in. All of the pilots struggled as hard as they could to try and get to the carriers, but it was no use; the mobile dolls in front of them were blocking their way.

The gundam pilots all subconsciously held their breaths as they watched the carriers' deployment hatches open farther. They continued fighting as they waited, waited for that cursed carrier to unleash another batch of mobile dolls.

That's when it happened. A bright beam of light hit the first mobile suit carrier. Two more beams hit the second and third carriers in rapid succession, causing all three to burst into large balls of flame.

"What the-" Duo began.

"It's a beam riffle..." Heero said slowly. The gundam pilots were all awestruck, as the exploding mobile suit carriers became a wall of flames, wiping out half of the MDs in front of them.

"What...where...?" Quatre asked no one in particular. They all continued to stare, half paying attention to the MDs in front of them that they were still fighting. That's when a large mobile suit appeared, stepping out of the wall of flames. The mobile suit was holding what looked like a beam riffle from one of the MDs. The mobile suit tossed the beam riffle aside, then pulled out a Scythe, much like Duo's, from a holster on its back.

"A gundam!?" Quatre exclaimed, disbelief in his voice.

"Who the heck is that guy?" Duo asked his comrades.

"I don't know, but we owe him some gratitude..." Trowa said.

"Do you think we can trust him?" Quatre asked on a private link. The mysterious new gundam quickly went into action, slashing up mobile dolls here and there as well as the ones charging at it.

"I think we can...for now anyway." Trowa replied.
The other gundam pilots continued fighting, now more determined than ever to win the battle.

"Trowa watch the two on your left!" Quatre warned. Trowa began to turn, but was distracted by another mobile suit in front of him. He quickly destroyed the one in front of him and started toward the ones on his left.

"Duo behind you." Heero said while slicing two MDs with his beamsaber.

"What?" Duo asked, distracted by the ones above him. Duo turned in time to see the mobile doll behind him slashed up by a glowing green "X". It was the mysterious gundam.

"Hey thanks!" Duo said over the com-link. The pilot of the mysterious new gundam didn't answer, just zoomed away to go help the others.

About half an hour later, all of the mobile dolls had been destroyed. The gundam pilots had their gundams floating near each other, within a pile of charred, metal debris as they rested. The original five were talking together on a private com-link connection and studying the other gundam.

"So who do you think that guy is?" Duo asked.

"I have no clue." Quatre said, furrowing his brow.

"Whoever he is, we owe him a lot of gratitude, after all, he did save us all by blowing up those carriers." Trowa said thoughtfully.

"True" Duo said, staring at the gundam's wing thrusters and various shades of blue.

"Well I think this guy's on our side. I mean do you guys see the resemblance between that gundam and mine and Heero's?" Duo asked. Trowa and Quatre nodded while Heero and Wufei simply said, "Hn."

"Yeah, but remember how the scientists were forced to build those two gundams for OZ? How do we know this isn't the same thing?" Heero pointed out.

"Yeah, but OZ is smarter than that, they wouldn't waste so many mobile dolls. And that gundam would have attacked us, not helped us if it was working for OZ." Wufei said with his arms crossed over his chest.

"So what do you think then? There's another organization out there to get back at OZ? And then try to trick us into thinking they're on our side?" Trowa asked Wufei.

"Perhaps." Wufei said simply. Quatre shook his head.

"No, if it was an elaborate trap from a huge organization they would have had more than just one gundam sent here." Quatre said. The other pilots considered this and decided Quatre was right.

"So what do we do then? Ask that pilot to join us? Come with us back to the PeaceMillion?" Duo asked, looking somewhat doubtful.

"It would be good to have another ally." Trowa said with a shrug. Wufei scoffed with annoyance, he didn't really want to deal with the possibility of any more people pushing him to be part of the "team".

"So we all agree right? We ask that pilot to join us?" Quatre asked. The others all agreed, Wufei after some reluctance.

"Ok so who's gonna ask 'em?" Duo asked. After some debate the group decided that Quatre would be the one to ask.

Aly, Natalya, sat, waiting patiently in the calm quiet of the cockpit of her gundam as she and the other pilots rested from the battle. She closed her eyes and thought to herself. She knew that the other pilots were discussing something at that moment because she had heard the blip of a com-link going on throughout all of their gundams. However, they had it connected as a private line and she could not hear anything.

The IceAngel pilot waited for a long time. She was getting uncomfortable not hearing anything. She wondered what exactly they were talking about. It was obvious that they were talking about her after they had mentioned her several times during the battle. Aly had had to refrain from laughing every time they'd referred to her as a male during the battle.

Aly was just about to doze off when the com-link in her gundam started beeping. She quickly hit a few keys so that her visual link wouldn't show up on their screens, but she could still receive visual links from them. She turned on the line and heard a voice she knew well.

"Umm, hello?" Quatre's soft voice asked. Aly suddenly wished she'd remembered the code to disguise her voice. She used her acting skills to force her voice to sound deeper, but not fake. After all, they thought she was a guy.

"Good Afternoon." Aly responded. She hoped her voice impression was convincing enough.

"On behalf of my fellow pilots, and myself, I would like to ask you something..." Quatre began with confidence. Aly waited for him to continue, guessing he wanted to know who she was and where she had come from.

"My comrades and I would like to know if you would join us, fight with us and bring your mobile suit to our shuttle, the PeaceMillion...?" Quatre continued. That Aly had not really expected. In a way it made sense that they would offer that though. Aly thought for a moment, deciding just how to respond.

"That is very kind of you to offer. However, I'm afraid I can't accept..." Aly said carefully. She heard a slight murmuring sound. Quatre was obviously talking to the other pilots on a different line at the same time and they were whispering something to him.

"Alright then, we understand if you can not join us, but might I ask why?" Quatre asked politely. Aly paused once again before answering.

"There will come a time in the future when I will join you, but not now." Aly responded. There were more quiet voices, and then Quatre spoke again.

"If you say that you will one day join us, might we ask what your name is and where you're from?" Quatre asked.

"And who built that awesome gundam!?" Duo yelled over the com-link. Aly tried not to smile. She forced herself to be serious again.

"Right now that information is irrelevant. Just know that I will one day join you. That is all that you need to know for now...we'll meet again soon." Aly said, then cut the connection. She flared the thrusters of her gundam and sped off into space, leaving them there to ponder what she'd said.

Quatre sat back in his seat thinking. He watched as the mysterious, icy looking gundam sped off suddenly.

'I wonder how long it will be before we do come across each other again...' Quatre thought to himself. He looked up at his middle screen. "So guys, what do you think?" The others were all silent, obviously wondering about the new pilot as well.

'Well our new ally sure is an enigma...'

-End of Chapter 3-

So what did everybody think? Was that battle scene all that bad? Sorry I took so long to get that chapter up...serious writers block for that part, should go a lot more smoothly after this next chapter. Oh yeah I also wanted to mention my other fic "Always There For You" if any of you are reading that then you'll be happy to know I got the next chapter up. Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to review! Ja ne!