Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A walk in the light of day ❯ Such A Man ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“You are such a man,
who shakes, bobs, and weaves,
But there isn't boxing in my bedroom-
You are such a man,
You cry and moan at the slightest look of lust,
But it's just a competition-
I like that I can dance around the street
Call your mother and tell her she's misbehaving
You are such a man,
And you kiss like a saint and fuck like a sailor,
You fell on your ass while planting your face in the dirt.” - Prometheus Laughing
 
 
He stood up, cracking his knuckles slowly. He lifted the teacup up and started for the door. He walked down the hall to the kitchen. Wufei stood there doing the dishes, duo was nowhere to be found, but there was still an empty glass of milk on the table, so Heero knew he'd been up a while.
“Hello Heero.” Wufei smiled gently at his friend. There wasn't much left to do here. Heero set his cup into the sink and gave wufei a look, the look they only gave each other. The look that only they knew, Heero winked, he turned and walked tword the kitchen door.
“I'm off to shower.”
“Don't use all the water Heero.” Wufei smirked from the sink.
“You know me,” Heero smirked back “Water makes me feel more comfortable”
 
Duo stood in the bathroom towel aroud his hips working on ringing out his wet hair, and separating the strands so he could braid it. The thought crossed his mind about cutting it all off, but Quatre would kill him. Just kill him. He second guessed the thought and smiled, as he began to braid his hair. He loved his hair. It was the most beautiful thing in his world, so he'd never consider getting rid of it again. A small knock came to the door. “yes?” Duo smiled.
“It's Heero, Hurry it up Duo.” Duo nodded with a smile.
“Almost done Heero promise.” Heero nodded and went to get his clothes and a towel. His head was swimming for some reason, that tea was not settling on his stomach well. Heero shook his head trying to find clarity. Hopefully the shower would help with any discomforts that he might have. He walked into his room gathering his jeans, t-shirt, button down shirt, and the box of his toiletries. He turned closing his bedroom door and walking back down the hall he nodded at duo who came walking out of the bathroom. His hair was making small droplets on the hard wood floor. “All yours Heero.”
“Thanks duo.” He smiled gently and made his way into the bathroom.
 
 
Outside the sun was bright and there within the dawn of the day were two figures there in the grass. Quatre lay back his eyes closed basking in the sunlight. “Oh this is a wonderful start to a beautiful day.”
“That it is Quatre, it hasn't been this warm in a while.” Trowa smiled down at his small blonde friend.
“Trowa, I miss Sandrock.” Quatre smiled a little at him “Does Heavyarms cross your mind?”
“She does, quite often in fact.” Trowa pulled Quatre close to him and held him a moment. “But we have each other now, and with the preventers we have work, and all the money in the world could not replace the friendship that we all share, wufei, Duo, and you know what? Even Heero. This is our new start, granted we are still doing covert operations, but it's something we love. Murder and killing people are not our specific fortes but that's all right.”
“Thanks for staying with me.”
“Quatre that has been my only wish.