Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Witch's Way to Love ❯ A Warlock's Curse ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Keiran

Title: A Witch's Way to Love 2/3

Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, implied 13+2

Rating: R. Although it probably is overrated.

Genre: Romance, some angst, AU

Warnings: Shounen-ai, mild yaoi. Lime (it was supposed to be lemon, but…), past mpreg, implied wished for incest.

Archive: my site: the URL is on my profile page. If you want it, drop me a line. ^_^
Notes: This is a fusion with the movie 'Witch Way Love'. Ain't it just too cute? This fic contains witchcraft. If you wish to learn about witchcraft today go to www.witchvox.com but bear in mind that I did not consult that page while writing this. The spells and ideas mentioned in his fic are either taken from the movie, or from my head.

This fic is betaed by Sundaire. <hits the fic with 'Sundaire approved' seal>

***

Milliardo was restless. He was sitting aboard the plane that would - hopefully - lead him to the place where Heero disappeared. He couldn't stop thinking how it was possible for Heero to pull such a stunt. For God's sake, the man didn't even go to work before calling his agent! Heero was the personification of discipline and obedience.

The man shook his long, nearly white hair. He decided to walk a little, to get his mind off things. Of course, walking space was scarce in planes, so his little trip took him past two seats, of which only one was occupied. The man sitting there had short, ginger hair and bizarre looking eyebrows. He was looking out the window, but turned his head when Milliardo was passing by.

"Can't sleep?" he asked. The blonde looked at him. "Me neither. Treize Khusherenada," he added, extending his hand.

"Milliardo Peacecraft," said the agent, taking the proffered hand. The handshake gave him a strange feeling - almost as if something was suddenly planted in his mind… he didn't know what, he just felt he could talk to this strange man. What harm could it possibly do? They didn't know each other, after all. He sat down on the vacant seat. "My charge seems to have gotten lost in London," he said with a sigh. Treize smirked. "It's not funny… I'm beginning to suspect he's been abducted by a witch."

"Well, it happens all the time. Young people swept by the life suddenly… happens to the best."

"It certainly never happened to Heero."

"Perhaps he met some nice girl and decided to have a break?" Treize suggested.

"A boy."

"Pardon?"

"A boy. He met a boy. His name is Dun, Dee… oh, I remember, Duo. Heero's description made me think he was slightly crazy." He didn't notice the subtle hardening of features on Treize's face. "It's almost magical, the way this Duo had Heero wrapped around his little finger."

"Perhaps this Duo is a witch," Treize supplied lightly. Milliardo laughed.

"It sure sounds like it."

"Witches are something to be reckoned with," Treize admonished his companion lightly. "There is this legend about witches and their rituals, you know. On the night of their child's first birthday a ceremony would be held, during which the child's magic would be channeled by its magical godparent. If it doesn't happen, the child may grow to be unstable."

"Then we have nothing to worry about," Milliardo smirked. "If the godparent needs to be magical…"

"Well, perhaps not. But if a witch wants to strip their child of all magical powers, they'd use a human. He or she would need to be born on the very same day as the child, some decades earlier, they must be of the same sex and their name must have a similar meaning. The witch would seduce the man using love potions and sex… honey is very powerful when it comes to seducing too. Or so they say." Treize added as an afterthought leaning back. The look on Milliardo's face was stricken.

"Honey… He said he massaged him with honey!" he exclaimed softly. "Heero's twenty-first birthday is the day after tomorrow and the name… If the father's name is Duo…" he tried to reason with himself, this was ridiculous, he wasn't about to believe some cock and bull story about a witch seducing Heero. But if by any chance… He grabbed Treize's hand quickly. "What happens to the godfather of the child?"

"They go insane," the blue-eyed man answered solemnly. Milliardo gripped the seat.

"Is there a way to stop a witch?" he asked, his face pale.

"Yes… Fortunately, you've found the right man to do it."

***

Heero was lying comfortably on a bed. He threw a quick glance at the bedside clock and shot upwards suddenly. He'd been waiting anxiously for Duo to come and get him, managing to forget that he needed to call Milliardo, to let the man know where he was. He was probably going crazy. But as he was about to pick up the phone, the doors opened and Duo walked in, without Solo for once.

"Would you like to take a bath with me?" he asked. "We have huge bathrooms here, warmed by furnaces. They're marvellous, you know?" Before he even finished talking, Heero was right next to him, nuzzling his neck.

"Anywhere, as long as you're going," he answered. The two walked to the said bathroom, hand in hand. From around the corner, the black-haired man was observing them.

"What are you doing Duo? What the hell are you doing?"

***

Heero's mind was overwhelmed by sensations. All of everything at the same time - Duo's hands in his hair, Duo's hair around them both, Duo's lips against his own, Duo's slim legs wrapped around his waist. It was like addiction, he just couldn't get enough of the long-haired elf. He separated their lips for a brief moment, only to latch them onto Duo's smooth neck a second later. One of his hands was stroking his lover gently, the other was firmly wound around Duo's back, supporting his weight as they moved together, moaning in unison when they reached completion.

Heero raised his head briefly, all but falling onto the stone bench under the water, gently placing Duo on his lap. He stroked his companion's cheek, allowing him to rest his head against his chest.

"Duo?" Heero asked softly. Duo hmmed in response. "Would you come and live with me? I would ask you to marry me, but that is impossible."

Duo's eyes darkened slightly. He opened his mouth to say something, but he couldn't find the right words. Finally he bowed his head and whispered, "Promise me something Heero?"

"Anything. Everything."

"If I ever do something… wrong, promise me you won't hate me." Heero blinked at the strange request. He was suddenly looking into a pair of shimmering violet eyes, so close to his own. "Promise me?"

"I promise," Heero said softly, kissing the red lips. Duo sighed, snuggling closer. 'Why did I ask?' he thought, fingering the violet tie on Heero's neck, 'I knew he'd promise.'

Reluctantly, they left the warmth of the bath a few minutes later, to get ready for a family dinner. Heero put on a suit, marvelling at the newest technologies that allowed ties to dry in a matter of seconds. They walked downstairs together, Heero occasionally sneaking glances at Duo's slim form, seemingly enveloped in purple Chinese garb. 'Well,' Heero thought, 'the head of the house is Chinese.'

In the dining room, Heero was introduced to Duo's twin cousins - Dorothy and Quatre, who differed greatly, save for the pair's pale blonde hair. Wufei greeted him warmly, flashing Duo a warning glance at the same time. They took their places at the table, waiting patiently for the food to be served. A few moments later, Trowa appeared, dressed in dress pants and a vest to match, carrying a silver vase.

"Turkeyfricassee," he announced, placing the dish before Wufei. After the man had taken some, Dorothy latched onto the dish.

"We were supposed to eat snails!" she said firmly, smiling at the vase dangerously. Heero thought he saw something vaguely resembling a shell inside, but then Quatre got hold of the dish.

"We decided on pasta!" Suddenly macaroni blossomed in place of snails. Luckily, it was exactly the same moment Heero sneaked a glance at Duo, so he didn't notice anything. The expression on Duo's face changed from calm to mildly annoyed when Wufei looked at the table drawing circles with his fingers on his palm. The saltcellar started to dance on the table, rising slowly, until Duo caught it and snapped his fingers. Heero's head fell backwards, his eyes closed.

The long-haired man stood up. "That's enough. From this moment on, we eat the same thing, do you hear me? Wufei, if you want salt, someone can pass it on to you!"

"You have to tell him the truth," Wufei said stonily. "He needs to know."

"What?" Dorothy exclaimed, while Quatre's eyes bugged. "You mean he doesn't know yet?"

"I will tell him! Just… not now," Duo answered quietly.

"We are running out of time," Wufei said. "Treize has killed the rest of them. Heero is the only possible godfather left."

"I know," Duo replied, sitting down and touching Heero's hand gently. The man's eyes snapped open. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, what it was you were saying?"

"Oh, I was just complementing the cook. The fricassee is very good today," Quatre said lightly.

After dinner, Wufei excused himself along with Duo. The twins walked Heero to his room and left, learning that he wanted to call his manager. Quatre put on an innocent face and raced down the stairs to meet Trowa, while Dorothy went to her own room to read.

Heero flopped down on his bed, raising the receiver to his ear. He dialed Milliardo's cell number, expecting him to be anywhere but home and his office. He was right - barely one signal has passed when he heard Milliardo's irritated voice.

"If it isn't you Heero, I can't talk right now."

Heero laughed. "It is me. How are you doing?"

"How am I doing? I'm not the one kidnapped by some psycho! How the hell are you doing?" the blonde all but screamed into the phone. Behind him the ginger haired man smirked.

"I was not kidnapped. And I am fine. Everything is going fabulous. I'm in a fairy-tale castle, overlooking the sea. Life is beautiful."

"I don't care for the details of your god damned afterglow! Get your ass here this minute!"

"Sorry Milliardo. Goodbye," Heero put down the phone. On the other side of the line a man fumed. Before he begun hurling insults, Treize stepped in.

"Did he say anything about his whereabouts?"

"Yes," Millirado answered. "He said he was in a castle overlooking the sea."

"Then I think I know the place. I'll contact you tomorrow night," Treize added, walking out of the door.

***

"Duo, this cannot continue. A godfather needs to know and agree to take part in the ritual. You know it, as well as I do," the black-haired man said, pacing around the library.

"I know. I know the book by heart, just as you do," Duo answered, irritated.

"Then I assume you do know that the deadline is midnight of the day after tomorrow?"

"Yes, I know that!" Duo barked. He paused for a second. "Is there a way to save Heero?"

Wufei's steps never faltered. "You should know the answer to that question."

"I'm asking if there is a way to save Heero, not if I know the answer."

"If you want to save Heero, give Solo to Treize. You know he needs a child, an heir. Someone he could continue to live in," Wufei said almost angrily. "If Heero doesn't become the godfather, Treize would claim your son. He would groom him to be his heir and before Solo is sixteen he will convey his soul onto him. Then Solo would become Treize. Is that what you want for your son?"

"No!" Duo cried. "I just… can't we save them both?" Hearing the sheer desperation in Duo's voice Wufei stiffened.

"You sound as if you were in love with that man."

"I'm a witch. Witches don't fall in love," Duo replied haughtily. Wufei stood with his back to him, taking a sword of the wall.

"There was one who did," he said softly, swinging the sword at his godson's head. It was blocked by another, which flew into the other man's hand seconds earlier.

"You know something." The violet eyes opened wider. "You know how to save Heero."

Wufei gritted his teeth. He dropped to the floor, kicking Duo's legs from under him. He rose above the man, his sword poised at the other's throat.

"You dare to venture into my mind, child?"

Duo rolled over, getting to his feet, deflecting another blow. They duelled for a few moments, neither gaining the upper hand.

"I saw it! You know how to save them both! Tell me!" He swung the sword at his godfather furiously. Wufei's weapon hung from his side, useless, his opponent's sword an inch from his throat. He looked into Duo's eyes, frightened. The violet orbs were round with fear and uncertainty. The sword fell from Duo's hand.

"So you know," Wufei whispered. "Just remember - I will not be explaining anything to Solo. I swear it." The long-haired man fell to his knees, while Wufei left the room.

***

Heero walked around the castle, looking for Duo. He finally made his way into a spacious room, bright and full of toys. The object of his search was leaning over a crib. His melodic voice carried over to Heero.

"Witches cannot fall in love, baby."

"Why not?" Heero asked, sitting down on a plush chair. Duo wasn't startled at all.

"Because they always know what will happen next. They know a person as soon as they meet them, so there is nothing that could spark the relationship. Because they already know about everything that might have triggered love in normal people," he explained softly. He paused and looked out of the window dreamily. "Once upon a time, there was a little witch, who loved fairy-tales. In his room hung a portrait of a person, at which the little one looked everyday as he woke up. One day, the witch left for a trip, but when he awoke in the new place and didn't see the portrait he felt surprised… for the first time in his life. From that moment he knew he was in love with the person from the portrait. He was the only witch to ever fall in love."

"That's stupid. How could anyone fall in love with a portrait?" Heero asked, sincerely confused.

"He was a witch. Witches know a person just by looking at them. They can decide whether they like a person or not by seeing something that belonged to them."

"So, what happened next?"

"The witch went to find a book, which could allow him to join with the person he loved. He looked for the right spell the whole night and finally he found it - at the first light of dawn he uttered the spell and kissed the image of his beloved."

"And what happened then?"

"The witch had broken the Law. He couldn't have fallen in love. Therefore, he forgot the face of that person; he was only able to recall their eyes, as a reminder of what he had lost," Duo said, looking at his son.

"What about the spell?" Heero asked, confused. If that was a fairy tale it was surely written by a sick mind. What about the happy ever after?

"As the little witch kissed the picture he felt something stir within his mind and body. He soon realized he was pregnant."

"That's a spin you rarely hear in a fairy-tale. A boy got pregnant?" Heero asked. "But the story itself was endearing." He stood up. Seeing that the child fell asleep he embraced Duo gently from behind. "Let's go somewhere. Let's go clubbing, dancing."

"Heero?"

"Yes?"

"If you knew you would die, the day after tomorrow, what would you like to do tomorrow?"

"As in what do I love doing? Well, I'd love to go to Parisor London. With you. We'd be walking the whole day, and then we'd go to a party. We'd dance the night away," Heero whispered, swaying gently with Duo in his arms. "Actually, let's do that tomorrow. Don't worry," he added, seeing Duo's expression. "I'll take care of everything."

They spent the night snuggled in each other's arms. In the morning (or afternoon actually), Heero arranged a car to pick them both up and drive them both to London, as soon as possible. Duo all but ran out of the house, throwing only a quick 'I'll be back before midnight,' over his shoulder. The two spent their day roaming the vast spaces of the city, discovering quaint little cafés and restaurants, watching various monuments the city was proud of. Around 5 o'clock they were sitting on the warm grass by the river, sharing a milkshake.

"Heero?" Duo asked out of the blue, receiving a 'Hm?' as a response. "I need to tell you something."

"I'm listening." Heero made himself comfortable in Duo's lap.

"It's about Solo. He is… he is not what you'd call 'normal.' I'm not either."

"You are gay. That's pretty abnormal," Heero remarked. "As for Solo, I know that. I don't know much about babies, but I can see he is pretty unusual for a one-year-old. Special. One of a kind. So are you."

"That's not what I meant. Look, I am a witch." Duo dropped the bomb and waited for reaction. He didn't get one.

"I have to agree on this one. You are magical."

"That's not what I meant! You know the old, wrinkled ladies with hooked noses and screeching voices that were burnt on stakes? Broomsticks, that kind of things?"

"Sounds a lot like Relena, especially the screeching voice part."

"Imagine that things have changed a little. Life isn't stable, Heero. You can't enter the same river twice."

"Heraclites said that, I believe."

"Witches don't burn anymore. They don't age, unless they choose to. They don't kidnap children, but bear their own." Duo paused before continuing. "They aren't always female," he said, looking directly into Heero's eyes.

"You're really good, you know. You could make a mint by selling that to Hollywood."

Duo sighed, exasperated. He cupped his palm and blew at it lightly. Fifty meters further a small stack of old newspapers jumped up and flew into a trash bin. "Would you look at that," Heero said, rising a little. "What a coincidence. But I'm sure there is a logical explanation for this."

Duo just sighed again. He couldn't win.

***

The ancient gate of the castle opened, admitting a posh looking black and gold limo inside. It drove all the way to the entrance before stopping. The driver exited and walked over to the door, which opened soundlessly, however, entering the palace proved to be a problem, because of another man standing there.

"Wufei. Aren't you going to welcome me inside?" the driver said casually. He ran his hand over his ginger hair. "Dorothy, Quatre, nice to see you. You weren't visiting me, I was wondering why, I am your uncle after all." He took off his cashmere and coat, hanging them in the hall.

"Treize," Wufei acknowledged finally, admitting the man in further. "Is there a reason to your visit?"

"Yes. I'm looking for Heero Yuy, on behalf of his manager. Where is he?"

"It is a rather unfortunate time for a visit; we are preparing Solo's birthday party," Wufei said with a charming smile. Dorothy and Quatre disappeared up the stairs, leaving Wufei to deal with the problem. Trowa, meanwhile, was putting little Solo to bed. The baby was dead set against it - as soon as Trowa's back was turned the child beamed at the poles separating him from his freedom. They unscrewed slowly, allowing the baby to happily leave to explore.

"What a pity," Treize sighed downstairs. "Wufei, let's talk like the adults we are. We might have not always seen eye to eye, but you know the rules of fair play. I need an heir."

"Why don't you get him a normal way - through marriage, for example?"

"Time, Wufei, time. Besides there's not that many people I could marry."

"Is that why you're trying to take away from Duo what he treasures most?" At the very same moment a phone rang. Treize raised a brow and reached in his breast pocket.

"Excuse me, Wufei. Yes?" he said to the phone. "Oh. Thank you very much. I shall deal with it." The tall man put the phone away. "I'm afraid I need to leave, immediately. Thank you for your hospitality." He bowed slightly and left, grabbing his coat as he went. He didn't notice the baby sitting on the floor, holding bright violet cashmere in his tiny hands. Wufei, however, did and picked the baby up.

"Is that…?"

***

Duo and Heero were sitting at a table in a restaurant, eating their dinner. At their feet a couple of bags laid - a proof that they were shopping recently.

"Heero, I wasn't joking about the witch thingie. That is the truth."

"Duo cut it out. It had been funny the first time around," Heero said, not really trying to be serious. He was in for quite a nasty shock when Duo glared at him.

"Watch this then, Mr. Reasonable." He tapped two of his fingers against his other hand and started moving them in circles over his palm. The glasses on the table started shivering, mimicking the circling movements. Heero leaned forward and looked under the table. Duo was sitting perfectly still.

"You're moving the table, with your legs," the dark-haired man said finally. Duo smiled and licked one of his fingers, continuing the circling. A sound, similar to the notes given by wind blowing in a bottle, could be heard. "Wind."

"That'd be alright, probably, if it wasn't for the fact that the flame on the candle was not affected," Duo replied, smirking. He sighed and stared at the sky. He extended his palm slowly over Heero's plate. Heero raised a brow. Suddenly the macaroni started stirring, as if something invisible was moving it. A few pieces jumped of the plate onto the white cloth covering the table and started to tap-dance.

"I've had too much wine." Heero dismissed the phenomenon, catching his glass and raising it to his lips. Duo sighed, exasperated. This was not going to be easy…

One table to the right a little girl started to quiver. Her mother was reading a newspaper. 'Dear God,' the little girl said. 'I promise I'll be good from now on…' she thought desperately. Accidentally she hit a glass with her elbow, spilling the water inside.

"Mariemaia! I told to you pay attention!" the woman exclaimed. "If you aren't a good girl a witch is going to come and kidnap you." Mariemaia's eyes filled with tears. She took another look at the neighbouring table and ran from the restaurant. Her mother gazed after her surprised, but she paid the bill quickly and followed.

Heero and Duo finished their dinner in peace, paid the bill (or rather Heero did), collected their shopping bags and left. The sun was setting and the sky was getting dark. They walked hand in hand, not talking, just enjoying the feeling of quietness around them. They passed a group of thugs, who started to make rude remarks, but they paid them no heed. There was a slight commotion within the group after the duo had passed, since it turned out that their bottles of beer now contain sweet soda. Had it been the other way round, they'd probably deem it a miracle, as it was, it was just a weird thing that happened sometimes.

The pair walked slowly until Heero noticed a club that he liked. He pulled Duo inside quickly, going for the restrooms first - so that they could change into their newly bought clubbing clothes. Duo looked at the closing door wistfully. 'Why are you doing this Heero? Why are you being so nice…' but he already knew the answer to that question. There was nothing he could do about it.

They both emerged from the stalls moments later, wearing what the shop-assistant deemed to be 'the hottest clubbing outfits this year.' Indeed, they looked very hot. They were wearing similar black pants made of synthetic leather. Heero chose a blue, silk shirt to go with it (so that his violet tie matched). Duo's pants were rather low-cut and he was wearing a very tight button-up shirt, also black, with the lower buttons undone, so that his belly was exposed. He also wore a silver chain around his hips.

"You're beautiful," Heero whispered in his ear. "Like nothing else. If magic really existed you'd be a true magical creature." Duo shivered and laid his head on Heero's shoulder. He tugged at the tie absentmindedly. Heero took that as an invitation to kiss the breath out of his smaller companion. The dark-haired man looked pleased that he managed to get a smile on his companion's face.

They made their way to the club and found some space to dance in between the masses of bodies there. They molded against each other, as tightly as they could, being happy just because they were together. Duo closed his eyes comfortably, finding the beat within the music and going with it. He didn't notice the tall, ginger-haired man standing in the corner.

The beat changed to a quicker one. Treize observed the young couple calmly, but there was a hungry look in his eyes. With a flick of his wrist he made another youth, who was just passing by, trip, spilling the contents of the glass he held on Heero. The boy apologized quickly and left, leaving the couple staring at each other. Suddenly they laughed.

"Wait here. I'll be back in a moment," Heero said softly, delivering a sweet kiss to Duo's temple. The man smiled sweetly and lost himself in the music once again.

The restroom was rather silent. Heero wet the stain with a paper towel, but there just wasn't much he could do without shedding the shirt, so he decided to let it slide. He made sure that the tie was tied properly around his neck and turned around to leave, but there was a man standing in the doorway blocking his path.

"Hello Heero," he said. Heero furrowed his eyebrows.

"Do I know you?"

"Not personally. But I do believe you've met my sweet little nephew," the man explained. "My name is Treize Khusherenada." He didn't extend his hand. Heero glared at him while Treize advanced menacingly. "You know Heero, I was flipping a coin, you know, not that I needed to, to choose which one of you will die first. I started from the oldest. But it could easily have been you.

"So, when will you become the godfather of little Solo?"

"It is of no concern to you," Heero answered stiffly.

"On the contrary, I'm very much interested in knowing that. I suppose that little Duo is quite adept in bed, isn't he? To have a brilliant scientist so enraptured that he agrees to join a family he knows nothing about…" Heero's glare was turned full force.

"How dare you!"

Treize's expression suddenly became cold. "Oh, yes, he's worth forgetting it all, isn't he? Haven't you ever wondered how many people he took to a picnic before? But of course you haven't. I bet he's been keeping you too occupied to wonder, right?" Heero was glaring furiously. "Same like you never wondered," the dark-haired man realized he couldn't move, "just why," he flew backwards until he hit a wall, "you cannot take that tie off." Heero's arms were suddenly pinned to the wall by plants the hung here and there. They moved from the ground holding his legs effectively to the wall too.

"What the fuck do you want from Duo?" he snarled. Treize blinked.

"This is unexpected. In all the times I've came to dispose an enchanted, you're the first that seems to be in so deep, that he asks about the witch that bewitched them. Duo truly is amazing," he added as an afterthought. He snapped his fingers in front of his face and the vines circled Heero's neck, getting tighter and tighter. Abruptly someone appeared in the corner of his eye - he recognized the figure as Duo. He wanted to scream, to tell Duo to run, but all that came out was a painfully choked 'Duo.' He saw Duo put his palms together and jerk them sharply. Then he knew no more.

The young witch turned to the tall man.

"Let him go," he commanded.

"Now, why would I do that? That man caused me many problems. Why should I allow him to live?"

"What the hell you need him for?" Duo said angrily.

"Him? Nothing. But his existence prevents me from getting something I do want."

"I don't think so," Duo held out his hand and the omnipresent violet tie unravelled itself from Heero's neck, flying obediently into his palm. "See? No tie, no magic. The spell is gone." Treize didn't lose the smile.

"I'm afraid it isn't that simple," he said walking over to Duo calmly. The younger man held his ground, but Treize didn't stop until Duo was standing with his back pressed against the wall. "I don't care about the man, I want your child."

"You keep your filthy paws off Solo, or I swear to the sky I'll rip them off," Duo hissed furiously. Treize raised a strangely shaped eyebrow.

"Whoever said anything about Solo?" Duo's face paled.

"I'm telling you, you will not have my baby. I won't let you have him," he whispered.

"I'm sure we can arrange something. For example, I'll leave that Solo of yours alone. In return you will give me an heir."

"And where am I supposed to get that heir for you? Buy him in a supermarket?" Duo asked bitterly. "You know Dorothy will never consider getting married and if she doesn't want a child, she will not get pregnant."

"There is always you," Treize said looking at his perfect nails calmly. The other man snorted.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm a guy."

"Oh?" Treize looked surprised. "So, you're telling me that this baby of yours didn't originate here?" he asked caressing Duo's flat belly, his fingers sliding gently under the waistband of the black pants. The violet-eyed man angrily pushed the hand away.

"That was a one-time thing. It will never happen again," he managed through clenched teeth. The ginger-haired man smirked.

"You conceived once. You will do it again," he answered calmly stepping away from Duo. "The choice is yours. Your baby will become my heir," he said, turning around. "And this man will not be needed anymore. I may even let him live. You can still say no. Solo is still magical, I'm sure I can beat you to the castle." Duo's eyes glazed over. He walked to Heero's prone body, which hung of the wall, and touched his cheek gently.

"All right," he whispered.

"Sorry?" his uncle said, turning around.

"I said alright. I will bear you an heir. But only if you promise to leave Solo and Heero alone," Duo said looking the man straight in the eyes.

"A fair deal. Even if I cannot understand why you ask for the safety of a mere human, but I will succumb to your wish." Treize put forth his hand for Duo to shake, releasing Heero from the vines. The young man looked at it with fear in his eyes, than slowly put his own hand out and clasped it around the man's.

"It's a deal," they both muttered, Treize with a self-satisfied smirk, Duo with despair. Moments later he was running outside, calling for a cab. Heero awoke just in time to see the tip of the braid disappearing around the corner. His eyes widened and he ran after the young man. He was out of the club I the very moment the yellow car drove away. The only thing that indicate that Duo was ever there was a violet necktie, with nine knots tied on it, lying on the doorstep. Heero gazed after the taxi in anguish, until he felt a presence behind his back.

"The after effects of the spell will vanish within the next hour. Milliardo will be here in two, he'll be waiting by the Tower Bridge," Treize's low voice came.

Heavy rain started to fall. A storm had begun.

~*~End of Part 2~*~