Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Adreniline Rush ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A lone street filled with the cheers of people as cars filed into the lanes to await an upcoming race. Money was passed around. A silver car with dark blue angel wing paint job on both sides ending with a girl on the hood holding a ball of light and on the back was a spoiler that had a decal that read Tenshi. It parked in a spot where the crowed had cleared. A girl with white hair jumped out of the passenger side and started to get people to bet on the first race. Another girl exited out of the driver's side. She had long auburn hair that was pulled back into two French braids.
 
“Nice car.” A boy wearing a helmet said as he got off his motorcycle.
 
“Thanks. Nice bike. It would look better with a paint job though.” The red haired commented.
 
“Then let's have a race. We can see whose ride is better.” The boy said.
 
“I race for slips. So if you're willing to hand over that bike of yours then I'm in.” She shot at him.
 
“That's okay. I'll just take your car.” He shot back at her evenly.
 
“Give me a minute.” She said holding up one finger.
 
“Hey! You little bitch! Come here! I want my damn car back!” A man shouted as he approached the auburn haired girl.
 
“No way. It was a fair race and I won. You knew the stakes.” The girl shouted to him.
 
“What did you say?” He yelled from a few feet away.
 
“Watch it.” The white haired girl warned.
 
“It's cool. He's just a sore loser.” The girl said with a smirk playing her lips.
 
“You little-” His words were cut short as she sunk her fist into his abdomen.
 
“Bitch, right?” She whispered into his ear. Jeers rose from the crowed. They always loved to see a fight no matter how short or unfair it is.
 
She turned to address the biker when the faint sound of sirens went off in the distance. Everyone cleared the street with in minutes and took off. The red head entered the driver side and called out to the biker. “We'll finish this another time.” The door on the passenger side slammed closed and she put the car into reverse then burned out in a complete circle and went into drive and took off at speeds that would rival professional racers.