Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ As Fate Would Have It ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Hello



Hello! This story will be entirely by me! Alioop108! This fic is dedicated entirely to Reveena OathBlood because it a birthday present for her! Yup, her birthday is September 9! So without further ado, here is my new fic!

Disclaimer: I couldn't very well send a birthday cake through e-mail, so this will have to do!



As Fate would have it: prologue

Relena fumed. She seethed. She paced. This was not happening. She looked from the floor in front of her to her brother, sitting uncomfortably in the chair on the other side of the room. Floor, Brother. Floor, Brother.
"How long have you known." She demanded.
"Since before you were born." He sighed dejectedly. This added to her anger.
"And why," she fumed, "DID YOU NOT TELL ME?!" Milliardo cowered beneath his sister who had found her way above him.
"I thought it wouldn't be in effect anymore?" he barely whispered.
"Heaven knows it wasn't for you." She spat back and stepped over to the window of her office. Milliardo found himself smiling beside himself. Him and Noin had married over six months ago. But he soon snapped out of his reverie by a grumbling princess.
He stood and placed a hand sympathetically on her shoulder. "Don't worry Relena… maybe you'll grow to like each other. Who knows?"
She pulled away from his brotherly gesture roughly but kept her gaze outside the window, "Yes, who knows. Maybe we'll at least become friends." But never love. She thought to herself. She loved once. But she was only broken. Reality was to harsh. She had already accomplished her task in his life, though. Through the years after the war that she had known Heero, she realized just why she was so pulled to him during the war. She was his last hope for humanity. She was the one who would make him feel again. It was never true love. Sure, she had once wished that it would turn that way, but it was not to be. She had already played her part, and she had already taken her bow. They had moved on. And now she was told that she would spend the rest of her life with someone she didn't know. Well, happiness was definitely not made for me, she mused, because an arranged marriage made her anything but happy.

Wufei sat back in his chair as the video screen in front of him flickered and died. He had just finished talking to a certain Lightening Count.
"So," he whispered into the solitary darkness of the empty room, "it's time."



Welsh, that's about it for the prologue! I really hope you liked it so far! As if you couldn't tell, this is going to be a Wufei/ Relena fic. HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVEENA!