Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Autumn's Monologue ❯ The Fiction We Live ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Fiction We Live

(Disclaimer: I don't own gundam wing. Dur.)

//cheese//=lyrics

"Cheese"=spoken words

Cheese=unspoken thoughts

Heero stood there, shocked. Was she crying?

All he had done was told her to shut up, and she just walked away. He didn't get it. Why did she get so upset all the time? She did know he loved her, didn't she?

//you might be just what I need//

Over the past few days Relena had been acting strange. As if trying out new personalities, trying to be some one else for him. That's why he had been so aggravated lately. She was getting to be annoying like that.

//and no I would not change a thing//

He liked the normal Relena. Not some cheap wanna be, and he had been making an effort to be more sensitive with her. But it was hard when she kept trying to be some one else. And besides, he really couldn't afford to be emotionally attached to someone at the moment. What if another war started up?

//been dreaming of this for so long, but we only exist in this song//

He loved Relena, but if another war started up and he died, he didn't want her to feel pain. What he had with her now was enough for him, and he wanted it to stay that way.

However, Relena wanted a more serious relationship and Heero knew that. But why? Wasn't this enough? Perhaps not for her.

//the thing is I'm not worth the sorrow, but if you come and meet me tomorrow, I will hold you down fold you in, deep, deep, deep in the fiction we live. //

Heero would do anything for Relena. Even give his life, but she never asked for things like that, so it was more complicated. Relena wanted a relationship, and he was trying but he just didn't know what to say or do.

//I'll break in two over you, I'll break in two, and if a piece of you dies, autumn I will bring you back to life, //

*************

Relena abruptly sat up upon hearing the door to her room open. Her swollen red eyes widened further when she saw who her visitor was. Standing right there, in her doorway, was Heero Yuy.

Quickly wiping away the dampness from her cheeks she asked, "what are you doing here? What do you want? Shit Heero, why don't you just go crawl back into whatever hole you came from!"

"Relena…I love you." Was all she heard before he was out the door again.

//of course I see you…I do…//

Eyes widening even further, she sat there, in utter confusion, until she was out the door in a mad dash as well.

The End.

Authors note: so what'd ya think? Sorry it took so long to write but I am just so completely lazy its not even funny. It's kinda sappy but whatever. For some reason, my stories just all kinda turn out that way…hmmmm wonder what I'm doing wrong…well anywho! Now that you're done reading, you can go ahead and click the little purple button and leave me a review! ^^

PUSH THE PURPLE BUTTON….LIKE, NOW.