Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty ❯ Beauty ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Beauty
Author: Hells-angel8
Pairing: 1+2
Rating: PG
Summary: As the season of winter comes and cools the temperature down, thing between two friends begin to heat up.
A/N: Written for Merula and Kira to cheer them up!
 
~ * ~
 
As gentle as the falling snow was, Heero couldn't bring himself to look up at the pure white beauty that surrounded him. He couldn't see anything that might draw his attention away from the sight that lay before his eyes, even though he could never speak of what he felt in his heart.
 
The sight before him dimmed everything else. How could it be that he had fallen so hopelessly into this pit that he had no idea how to get out. It was his own fault. He had done this to himself the day he came back from his journey to find himself and ended up on Duo's doorstep.
 
He had only wanted to have a place to stay for a little while, how was he to know that he would end up staying for as long as a year. And yet, Duo never had told him to leave. Duo told him to stay for as long as he needed to and Heero intended to take Duo's promise to heart and see just what made the braided former pilot of Deathscythe act the way he did.
 
Heero didn't plan on falling in love, nor did he plan on telling Duo for fear of scaring him away. He was a coward and he knew it, but that didn't change his mind. Duo was something he couldn't give up. His pressence in Heero's life was too sacred to the ex-Wing pilot that he planned to stay in his silence for as long as he could. But, he knew that his silence was going to break one day when he could no longer keep what he felt a secret any longer. And that time was quickly approaching.
 
Heero heard a car door slam shut and then the front door open as Duo came in from outside.
 
"It sure is cold out there." Duo said as he shook the snow from his braid.
 
"What did you expect? It's winter, Duo." Heero told him in his quiet voice, while turning to face his best friend. His heart beating a bit faster as Duo moved further in the house. Duo set down the take-out containers as he entered the kitchen and moved over to see Heero who was still sitting on the window ledge.
 
Duo stopped abruptly and stared at the dark haired boy for a moment before he came closer and then lightly placed a kiss on Heero's soft lips. Heero was confused, but welcomed the kiss and returned it, not caring why Duo had kissed him, he just enjoyed it while it lasted.
 
With one last peck, Duo pulled away and smirked at him. "That's what you get for sitting under the mistletoe."
 
Heero glanced up at the innocent mistletoe hanging above his head. He hadn't noticed it before, but took his chance now that it had presented itself. "Maybe I should do it more often if your going to kiss me like that."
 
Duo grinned and sat down next to Heero. "I would kiss you anytime you want if there was mistletoe above us or not if I could."
 
"I think I can arrange that." Heero whispered and kissed Duo again. A kiss that spoke of his secret, his silence, and his love, and Duo just answered all his questions with a kiss of his own.
 
As the wind picked up outside and the snow continued to fall, it remained unnoticed by the friends that had finally found their love and the beauty they saw within each other.
 
End.