Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Scenes ❯ Chapter 8

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Behind the Scenes 8 out of ?

Author: C-Chan2 a.k.a. Neptunesdemon

Archive: WufeiDuoyaoiML, any others just ask

Category: Romance

Pairings: 2+5/5+2

Rating: PG-13 (more swearing)

Spoilers: None

Warnings: Yaoi, AU, OOC

------------------------------

Trowa looked out to the private patio that came with the room. His lover was currently talking to one of the hotel's employees, their personal guide, and Trowa wasn't sure if to be jealous just yet. Then again, he let Quatre alone for the moment. He was happy to see the blond's mind occupied with something other than the braided star.

Trowa sighed as he was brought to remember their flight here. It was just his luck that the in-flight movie just happened to be starring Duo Maxwell. He had rather not relive it. He looked again, aware that Quatre was flirting with the handsome local man, but deemed it innocent. Then his mind was wandering elsewhere, or rather overseas.

Without a second thought he was walking further into the room, his hand lifting the phone once he had reached it, and dialing out before dialing a familiar number.

------------------------------

The sound of the ringing phone echoed throughout the apartment, breaking the silence that had until this moment, occupied it. In the living room, two bodies laid comfortably on the couch, wrapped securly in a blanket. It would seem that the ringing phone disturbed neither of them, as both continued to sleep soundly.

That wasn't long lived, and violet eyes slowly blinked open, Duo's face frowning as he realized the noise. Shifting so that he was looking at the side table, his eyes narrowed in on the phone that had pulled him from his sleep. Trying his best not to disturb the Asian man nestled against his chest, Duo reached an arm up to grab the phone without much thought, his eyes closing again as he answered the call.

"Hello?"

There was a short moment of silence and Duo had to wonder if the person had hung up. He tried again for safe measure.

"Hello?"

"Hello.", the caller finally responded, sounding a bit confused, "Is Wufei there?"

"Mmm-hmm.", Duo answered, trying his best not to fall asleep just yet, "Hold on."

He lowered the phone from his ear, his other hand taking to gently shaking the sleeping body that laid partly on top of him. He smiled as he was greeted with a sleepy groan of complaint, but didn't let up in his shaking.

"Fei, the phone.", was all he said, thrusting the phone in Wufei's direction.

Blindly a hand searched for it, grabbing onto it soon enough and brought it to his ear. Duo fell back asleep, leaving Wufei to have his phone conversation in private.

"Hello?", Wufei mumbled, half asleep.

"Wufei, what the hell is going on?", a familliar voice, "Who the hell was that?"

Wufei frowned at Trowa's voice, the banged-man's questioning a bit odd. Who the hell was who?

"What are you talking about?", Wufei asked, wanting to go back to sleep.

He was having a nice dream and he wasn't too happy that he was woken from it.

"Wufei, someone just answered your phone. Did you have company last night?"

Company? It was only then that Wufei noticed that he pressed against someone and he opened his eyes, looking up only to feel his stomach sink as he realized just who he was sharing his couch with.

"Holy shit!", he swore, pushing himself away to sit up.

He looked down to the braided actor, who only shifted a bit with Wufei's movement, suddenly noticing that the dream he was having hadn't been a dream at all. Damn it, this wasn't going to go well.

"Trowa, I've got to go.", he quickly blurted out.

"Wufei, wai-"

Trowa was easily cut off as Wufei hung up the phone, his eyes never having left from looking at Duo. What the hell had he gotten himself into?

-----------------------------

Trowa had called with the intention of talking to Wufei and finding out how his best friend was doing.

"Hello?"

He was shocked however, when someone else had answered the Asian man's phone and Trowa's face had frowned in misunderstanding.

"Hello?", the new voice called again.

Had he dialed the wrong number? He was sure that he hadn't. There was only one way to find out.

"Hello. Is Wufei there?"

He was answered with a sound of confirmation and a request to hold on. That sent Trowa's mind reeling even more and he began to slowly anticipate the moment Wufei got on the phone. The man had alot of explaining to do. The moment he heard Wufei's voice, he responded with the one question he had on his mind.

"Wufei, what the hell is going on?", he questioned, his curiousity geting the better of him, "Who the hell was that?"

He was greeted with silence and he had to wonder if Wufei was hesitating to answer on purpose. However, as his friend replied with a question of his own, he knew that wasn't the case. He could hear that Wufei had been sleeping before this. He looked to the clock that was in the room, aware that it was nearing noon. They were still in the same time zone, so he knew it was the same time back in New York. Wufei was always up way before noon, meaning something was going on.

"Wufei, someone just answered your phone.", he tried to explain in answer to Wufei's question, "Did you have company last night?"

He waited a few moments as Wufei fell silent and then he heard Wufei swear. What the hell was going on?

"Trowa, I've got to go.", Wufei quickly announced and Trowa tried to catch him before he hung up.

"Wufei, wai-"

He was too late, the line was cut before he could even begin. He continued to frown down at the phone, a bit curious and concerned as to what was going on back at his friend's apartment. Was the man that answered the phone the same guy that Wufei had broken up with recently? Had the two made amends?

His thoughts were diverted to the patio at the sound of Quatre's laughter, and his eyes narrowed as he looked out of the glass sliding doors. At the moment their guide was teaching Quatre how to dance to soca music(1) and Trowa found it was the right time to be jealous. There was no way he was going to allow Quatre to continue to wind on the man's curry. (2) With his possessive streak in tact, he headed for the patio to claim his lover back.

------------------------------

Wufei softly groaned in slight dismay as he turned away from the slumbering actor on his couch. He had hoped that he and the man had somehow fallen asleep on the couch last night, that this had all been a weird dream. However, he knew it wasn't. If the fact that the two of them were naked wasn't proof enough, the dull ache in his prosterior was.

He felt like knocking some sense in to his head. What the hell had possessed him to do such a thing? He stood from the couch, looking about for at least his boxers, so that he was dressed in something. It took a while, since last night their clothes had been pretty much thrown to every corner of the living room.

He groaned again in disbelief, his face burying into his hands once he had pulled up his boxers. Then he looked to Duo, the man still sleeping peacefully, an unmistakible smile of contenment on his lips. It was then Wufei decided that this was too much to deal with at the moment; Duo had to go, no if, ands, or buts.

Before he could do anything, the phone was ringing again and Wufei rushed to answer it.

"Hello?"

He was relieved to find that it wasn't Trowa calling back, but the voice belonged to someone he didn't want to speak to either.

"Mr. Chang, are you aware that you're two hours late for work?"

At his boss' question, Wufei looked up to the cable box and scoffed as realized he was indeed two hours late. There was no way he would be getting out of this one easy.

"Look, Perry, I'm sorry.", he began to apologize, his mind searching for an excuse, "I had a family emergency and I forgot to call in that I'd be late. I assure you I'll be there in no more than an hour."

He heard the man only 'hmph' and then the line went dead. He didn't get an earful yet, but he was sure that it would be waiting at work to meet him there. He felt a hand take hold of his wrist and he looked down to find Duo smiling up at him. The braided star sat up, pulling Wufei closer and down onto the couch with him.

"Good morning.", the braided man greeted with a smile.

He moved forward to place a kiss to Wufei's lips, but the Asian man turned his head, the kiss landing on his cheek instead. Duo frowned at this, aware that Wufei was obviously reverting to his old attitude. It was a shame, he had thought that after last night things would be going alot smoother.

"Fei?", he questioned, his tone of voice revealing the rest of the question he wouldn't ask.

Wufei only shook his head, pulling away from him and standing from the couch. The power had come back sometime during the night and he took to taking off the lights as he made his way toward the bathroom.

"I have to go to work.", the ebony-eyed man revealed as he walked away, "I think it's best you get ready to leave as well."

Duo only watched as Wufei disappeared into the bathroom. Once the door was closed, he gave a sigh of exasperation, taking to leaning back into the couch. Why did Wufei have to make things so hard? His cell phone rang and he tried his best to ignore it. It was probably Sally, calling to scold him for disappearing at the last minute.

He had a movie shoot today back in California, but he had up and left, unable to deal anymore. He had to see Wufei, and he had probably just risked losing the part for him. He could care less anyway, there would be other parts in other movies. His cellphone finally went quiet and he waited for the small sound that would tell him he had a voicemail, as he knew Sally would leave one.

It sounded and he snorted, finally standing from the couch to stretch. If he was lucky, Wufei would let him shower before he had to leave.

------------------------------

Wufei exited his bedroom fully dressed and ready for work, his damp hair pulled back in its usual pigtail. He had been trying to pull his thoughts together and deal with just what had happened last night. He was upset with himself for allowing it to happen, but what could he do now? They had done it and he would be lying if he denied that he had enjoyed it. He tried to will his blush away as he realized just how much he had enjoyed it. He had never been that loud before.

Trying his best to hide flaming cheeks, he entered the living room where he had left the braided star only to find it empty. Dark eyes slowly looked about, finding nothing that was proof the man was still here. Had Duo left without telling him? He couldn't explain the feeling that overtook him at the moment, but he tried to replace it with false relief.

He had wanted the actor to leave anyway. He had planned on sending him off to begin with, so who cared that Duo had left on his own, without saying good bye or even telling him that he was doing so. Unconsciously his eyes looked over the living room one last time as he turned for the kitchen, the Chinese man set on making himself a cup of coffee before he headed out for work.

That he was dreading on doing. He didn't want to deal with Perry and he was sure that he would get non-stop nagging once he stepped foot in the door. Hell, he wouldn't be surprised if he was fired. He had been threatened enough with it too many times to count.

He entered the kitchen and headed for the cabinets, pulling out the instant coffee and scoffing as he realized that it was empty. He had forgotten to pick some up last night. If Duo hadn't crossed paths with him he'd be enjoying wonderful caffine at the moment. With mumbled words under his breath, he haphazardly threw the coffee tin in the direction of the trash can. It missed but he wasn't in the mood to care. He was beginning to realize that Duo's disappearance was upsetting him more than he would admit.

"Why do I always fall for the assholes?", he muttered to himself.

He deided on tea since he had no coffee, and took to making a cup. He realized he would be late for work, well later than he already was, but for some odd reason he could care less. As he put the kettle to boil, he took to leaning against the kitchen counter, his arms crossed about his chest as he frowned down at the floor.

He had to call Trowa back and apologize for hanging up on him. Even though he wanted to whine to his best friend about what had happened, he couldn't just yet. Besides, he didn't want to spoil his friend's vacation with his sob story. It wasn't long before the kettle was screaming and a few moments later, Wufei had finished making his tea.

With it stored in a thermos so that he could take it with him, he headed out of the small kitchen in search of his keys. It was then Wufei realized something.

"Where the hell are my keys?", he asked himself, looking up at the empty hook it usally was left hanging on.

He groaned as he began to look about his apartment. As if his day wasn't going to hell already, now his keys were missing and the only person with a spare was having a ball in the caribbean. He was in the middle of searching underneath the couch, and trying not to remember what had happened on said couch, when the sound of his door opening caught his ear.

His head lifted to look in its direction and he frowned at the sight of Duo stepping inside, brown paper bag tucked under his arm. The violet-eyed star was busy whistling to himself as he closed the door behind him, Wufei's keys being tossed into the air and caught again. Well, at least that solved the mystery of where they had disappeared to.

"You took my keys?", Wufei growled, his face frowning even more.

The star was startled momentarily by the voice and he offered the smaller man a smile as he fully entered the apartment with a shrug.

"I borrowed them.", he corrected, his grin widening, "How else was a supposed to get back in?"

Wufei merely glared at the Hollywood icon as the man turned for the kitchen. He had to say that he didn't appreciate that his keys were taken without his consent. However, he wouldn't say that he was glad that Duo hadn't just up and left. No, that he would keep stifled away inside.

He rose from his knelt position in front of the couch to head into the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of Duo unpacking what seemed to be groceries. What the heck was going on?

"What are you doing?", Wufei asked, watching Duo busy himself about the kitchen.

The actor removed his coat, offering Wufei another smile as if to assure him. With it discarded over the back of the chair, he was moving to the cupboards.

"Do you have a frying pan?", he was asking, Wufei's question ignored for the moment.

"Bottom cupboard, second one to the right.", the Asian man answered before he caught himself, "Wait, what the hell are you doing?"

With the question repeated, Duo looked to his frowning love interest and couldn't resist walking closer. His lips found Wufei's and when he pulled away, he smiled down at the stunned man before grabbing up the few groceries he had brought.

"I'm making us breakfast.", he revealed, heading for the stove, "What else would I be doing?"

He had decided to make Wufei breakfast when the man was in the shower. However, he had found an empty fridge and was forced to leave his recent lover behind without any word so that he could do some last minute shopping. He had rushed out of the apartment without too much thought and had forgotten his shades, but luckily enough no one stared too hard. He hadn't been found out and was able to make it back safe and sound.

While he busied himself with putting the newly purchased bacon to fry, he was aware that Wufei had his eyes on him and turned to find ebony eyes staring back at him. Wufei's face held an annoyed frown, but Duo was able to catch the hurt look that was hidden in onyx eyes. Something was bothering him and it was best to find out what.

"Fei, are you okay?", he questioned, turning to look for another frying pan.

"I'm fine."

Well, that was a lie. Resting the second frying pan down as he found it, Duo turned to Wufei with a frown of his own.

"Don't start bullshitting again, Fei.", he told him walking closer, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!", the Asian man insisted, but Duo didn't back down.

"Fei, I know something's wrong. Just tell me what."

He was only given a scoff and watched as Wufei stormed out of the kitchen. With a roll of his eyes he risked leaving the bacon behind to follow after him. He was greeted with the sight of Wufei snatching up his keys and heading for the door.

"Wait just a minute.", he stopped Wufei a few paces from the door, "Talk to me, I want to know what's worng."

"What's wrong is that I'm late for work and you're in my way.", Wufei argued, his eyes glaring, "Now would you kindly let go of me?"

"Are you usually this moody?", Duo questioned, "I swear, you're worse than a pregnant woman."

The actor grunted in pain as Wufei's fist collided with his stomach. He had suspected that Wufei would be the violent type when provoked. Nonetheless, he wouldn't complain, he sort of deserved it. He glanced down at the red-faced man and offered an apology before dragging him away from the door.

"Just tell me what's wrong.", he tried again, his voice much more gentler.

"What's wrong is that you took my keys and left without so much of a heads up.", Wufei finally admitted, "You can't just take my stuff without asking, you know."

"I'm sorry.", Duo apologized again, reaching a hand out to cup Wufei's cheek.

He wasn't the least bit shocked that it was pushed away, ebony eyes glaring up at him with the same hurt expression. It was then he realized that this went beyond him taking the keys without asking.

"You thought I had left for good didn't you?"

The little huff that Wufei released as he stormed back into the kitchen was answer enough and he only smirked as he followed after him.

"You did, didn't you?"

"In case you don't remember, I wanted you to leave.", Wufei tried to save face.

Duo only offered him a knowing grin and Wufei had to turn away in order not to punch the smug look from his face. It was a wonder how he was putting up with the braided star. He took to drinking his tea so as to hide the muffled curses spilling from his lips.

"I'm sorry, baby.", the actor apologized, Wufei nearly choking on his tea from the term of endearment, "I didn't mean to scare you like that."

Wufei growled as he turned to face the braided man, trying his best to seem annoyed and hide his surprise.

"You didn't scare me.", he lied, Duo only rolling his eyes and returning to making breakfast, "I couldn't care less if you had left and never came back."

"Oh, give me a break already.", Duo said with a snort, turning to look at his lover, "Is bullshit your middle name or something? I swear you're something else. We both know you thought I had left as if it were only a one night stand and you're happy that I came back, though you're trying to hide it with your little mood swings. Did I hit the mark?"

As violet eyes turned to smile at him, Wufei merely glared at his latest lover wanting to get rid of yet another smug look.

"Oh shut up and make me my breakfast.", he finally answered, plopping himself down at the small table.

Duo only gave a laugh, crossing the small space so that he was standing above the smaller man and placing a kiss to the top of his head. Then he was pulling free the rubber band that held Wufei's hair back. The man only glared at him but said nothing against it. He had put it in too tight anyway.

"So, was it?", the question came out in a small and unsure voice.

Duo stopped to look down at Wufei, who timidly glanced up at him. With a gentle smile he bent down, taking the man's lips in a gentle kiss.

"One night was not enough.", he admitted as he pulled away, "Besides, I want to see how many more neighbors you can wake up."

Wufei couldn't stop the blush that took his face and he pushed Duo away from him, turning away so as to hide it.

"I hate you.", he mumbled and the star merely rolled his eyes.

"This again.", he snorted, returning to cooking, "I know and you know that you love me. You're just too damn stubborn to admit sometimes."

"Look, are you going to talk or actually make me breakfast?"

With a laugh Duo returned to doing just that, content that the morning after was turning out so well. He wasn't sure how long it would last but he would be grateful for the time being.

------------------------------

Sally Po growled in rage as she slammed the phone down hard enough to shake her desk. She had been calling Duo for hours now and she was getting fed up. Not only had the actor just up and disappeared at the last minute, but now he wasn't answering his calls. She had no idea what was going on with the actor, but she was at the end of her rope. If he continued on this way he'd end up losing his "A" star status because of this.

Their was a knock on her door and she reluctantly bid the person to enter, though she rather wanted to tell them to shove off. She was glad she had resisted as she found none other than Heero Yuy step into the room, the Japanese star offering her a sympathetic look. That meant he knew that Duo was completely AWOL, perhaps he knew just where the braided idiot had gone off to.

"Am I glad to see you.", Sally admitted truthfully, leaning back into her chair, "I haven't been able to get a hold of your friend as of yet. Mind telling me where he went?"

Heero walked in and seated himself down in the chair in front of the desk before he was shrugging his shoulders. Sally tensed at the motion, not in the least bit amused by Heero's antics. She knew that Heero knew where Duo was and she was going to find out one way or the other.

"Heero, I'm not willing to play games.", her voice was serious, "Where the hell is Duo?"

"I don't know."

It was the truth after all. Heero had been called up by a bawling Relena, why the woman had his number he couldn't figure out, who told him that Duo hadn't shown up for their anniversary date. When he had tried to get in contact with his friend, the man had only answered his cell and said he'd be back soon enough. He then hung up without giving Heero a chance to ask where he was off to.

He hadn't tried to call back, because he knew the man's phone would have probably been turned off after that. The truth of the matter was, he had a pretty good idea where the star was headed, but he found it best to stick to the telling the truth. Duo didn't tell him where he was going and therefore he didn't know where he was.

"So you're saying he didn't tell you he was leaving?"

The Japanese actor only shook his head and he watched as Sally nearly failed at holding back a scream of frustration. It was hilarious but he knew better than to laugh at her.

"Why is he doing this?", the woman asked aloud, standing to begin pacing, "Why is he jepordizing his entire career?"

"He probably just went to one of his private homes for a break. He's been under a lot of stress."

"Oh give me a break, Heero. I know where he is.", Sally seethed, turning to glare at him, "I'm not so stupid as not to realize that the damn little skank back in New York caught his eye. Duo doesn't do subtle very well."

Heero only sighed. Now poor Wufei was a skank, though he knew Sally didn't mean it. She was normally a nice person, however, she was angry at the moment. He looked to Sally and patiently waited for her to begin again, knowing that she was far from through.

"I told him time and time again, he has to resist these urges but he doesn't listen. He does know that the paparzzi is just waiting for some dirt on him, right?"

Heero went to answer but Sally took it upon herself to do it for him.

"Of course he does! He's just too much of an imbecile to care!", she was then turning to Duo, "I thought he had gotten that out of his system with you!"

Heero only sighed, his hands coming up to rub at his temples. She really didn't have to go there and now she was giving him a headache. His past with Duo he had rather not discuss with her.

"Sally, you don't seem to understand that Duo is an actor."

"I'm his agent I know damn well what he is.", she snapped, flopping back down in her chair.

"Exactly.", he began, Sally only muttering under her breath, "It's unfair what he goes through. Not once is he allowed to just stop pretending, he's always asked to act for the public, even when the cameras are off. For once, don't you think he has the right to be himself?"

"I'm just doing what's best for Duo.", Sally argued, and Heero scoffed.

"No, you're doing what you think is best for his career."

"That's my job.", she reminded him and Heero only shrugged.

"Yeah, well take a break while he's gone. You know he'll be back."

The woman sighed in defeat, knowing damn well that Heero was right. Duo would most definately be back before the paparazzi realized he was gone and then she would have to try her best to get things going smoothly again. Until then, perhaps she should relax?

"I'm going to kill him when he gets back.", she huffed, lowering her head to the desktop.

Heero only snorted as he stood to leave, having left his own movie shoot to be here.

"Yeah, well when you do be sure to kick once or twice for me. He's had Relena blubbering in my ear since he left."

"You poor man.", Sally offered him with a wince.

Heero merely shrugged before turning to leave. He wasn't sure how but Duo owed him for this.

------------------------------

Wufei ignored the phone as it rang again, knowing that it was his boss. He had had no other choice but to call work and inform the man that he wouldn't be coming in. He had decided not to go after all. Well, not so much as he decided as his mind was made up for him. After breakfast he had tried to leave, as well as get Duo on his way, but somehow he had only managed in finding himself in his bedroom.

He should have known better than to believe Duo's kiss goodbye would be only that. He scoffed to himself as he pulled himself closer to the braided star, who was silently resting, his arms wrapped about Wufei. The answering machine beeped to alert that it was recording and the braided star couldn't help but chuckle as Wufei's boss yelled his fourth message of the day.

"You should probably answer before he fires you.", Duo warned Wufei, who only groaned.

"I should be so lucky.", the smaller man mumbled and Duo chuckled again, placing a kiss to the top of Wufei's head.

He was actually quite happy with the way things had turned out. However, all good things had to come to an end and he knew that it was nearing an end all too soon. He sighed as he looked about the room, his eyes landing on the picture of Wufei and the mystery guys once again.

"So, care to tell me who this is?", he asked, his hand reaching to lift up the pitcture.

Wufei looked up to see just what Duo was talking about and he merely smiled up at the actor, taking the picture from him and resting it back down.

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"Well, duh, I want to know if I have any competition.", the star admitted.

Wufei only laughed, sitting up in the bed with a stretch before he was looking down at Duo again.

"He's a very good friend.", he answered, "My best friend in fact."

"So, I have a mortal enemy I see."

"What the hell are you talking about?", Wufei questioned with a frown.

Duo sat up himself, pulling his lover closer to him as he was beginning to believe that he was addicted to kissing the Chinese man. Wufei didn't mind as the kiss dragged on, but he still wanted his question answered. He slowly pulled away to look at Duo expectantly, the braided star only smiling back at him.

"What? As an actor I can assure you that I've done movies where the best friends always fall in love and I have to say I feel a bit intimidated by this best friend of yours."

"You can't be serious.", Wufei said with a shake of his head, Duo laughing.

"Maybe, but you can't say the best friend thing isn't true."

"Well, did you and Heero fall in love?", Wufei asked, not expecting the answer that followed.

"Yeah, we kind of did."

Wufei fell silent then, not sure what to say next. He had asked the question as a joke, not exactly expecting Duo to have an answer for it, let alone that particular answer.

"We kind of fell out of love though.", Duo continued, taking the silence as an opportunity to explain himself, "We realized that we had too much to deal with and that it really wasn't working out, but we stayed good friends. Heero's probably the first best friend I had. Hell, I'm sure he's my only friend."

"Duo I-"

"Don't sweat it, Fei. It was a couple years back and way before Relena.", he explained, his fingers entwining with Wufei's, "Speaking of which, I think we have to talk."

Wufei wasn't sure how they were going to talk. He had been rendered speechless by Duo's out of the blue confession and he wasn't so sure what to think. He and Heero had once been together? So he wasn't Duo's first secret.

"Wufei?"

He was pulled from his thoughts at the call of his name and he looked up at Duo.

"Maybe I said too much.", the braided star mused aloud and Wufei only shook his head.

"No, it's just. . . don't you ever get tired of keeping secrets?

Duo stopped at Wufei's question, staring down into ebony eyes that looked back at him. He had never been asked that before and he had to ponder the question. Hell, he knew the answer already. There wasn't much he could do however. Wufei seemed to realize Duo's thoughts and he merely sighed, wrapping his arms about the actor.

"Forget I asked.", he urged, "What did you want to talk to me about?"

Duo shook himself free of his thoughts, wrapping his own arms about his lover as he rested his chin gently atop Wufei's head. There was alot that he had to talk about and he was sure that they'd be talking for quite awhile.

T.B.C.

(1) Sweeeeet soca music! Do you like my singing? Soca music rocks.

(2) This is an actual soca song and it is hilarious. I couldn't help but use it here. What do you want from me, I'm half Trini. :P

Tada! I hope you liked this chapter. I have found inspiration for this thing again. I'm having fun writing it although I know they'll be sad parts and angst soon. Well, please review, you guys are half of my inspiration. Reviews make me feel all giddy inside. I'll catch you next time I update. Bye for now!