Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Boys and Girls ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise.


Sighing, Wufei put down her copy of Romeo and Juliet. The only reason that she was reading the story was because she had heard so many things about it. The play was about two young lovers, no older that fourteen, that came from rival house hold, but ended up falling madly in love with each other.

After reading the whole story, she couldn't figure out what everyone liked about it. The story was completely unrealistic. In less than a week, Romeo and Juliet, met, fell in love, got married, and died. What was even more amusing was that Romeo and Juliet were so unstable that it was actually funny. In almost every other scene they were complaining about if they didn't see each other soon they would kill themselves.

She sort of like Mercucio. He reminded her a lot of Duo. He was always telling jokes and easing the tension. It seemed sad when he had died. That was really the only death that made her sad. How could she feel sorry for Romeo and Juliet when they killed themselves?

Friar Laurence mad no sense at the end. At the start of the play he was the voice of reason. He was what kept Romeo and Juliet from a dagger in the heart. However, right at the end when Juliet woke up to find Romeo dead, he runs way.

What she hated the most was that she was reminded some what of her marriage. "Hell, the word marriage reminds me of my first marriage," she mumbled to the room. She felt sorry sometimes for Juliet and Paris. Paris most of all. The woman he wanted to marry didn't even notice him most of the time. That made her think about Ming.* She never loved him, but looking back he wasn't a bad guy. He loved her and she never returned his feelings, even after he died.



Then...

Struggling the free herself, the young girl squirmed underneath his larger body. His lips were pressed so roughly against hers that she thought for sure that they would bruise. She could hardly breath, as he kissed her harder, stronger. She could feel his man-hood on her right leg as he held her by her wrist to the bed. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't get away.

That's when he made his mistake. He slowly let go of her wrist, he either thought that she had given up her struggle or was getting ready to pull down her pants. She grabbed his neck quickly and started to squeeze. He gasped, finally releasing her lips from their bondage under his own. As he slowly let go of her other hand she was finally able to buck him off completely, hurling him nearly half way across the room.

She sat on her, their bed, gasping for air, grateful to finally be able to breathe again. For a second she thought that she was going to faint. Who knew what he would do then. Glancing over to him, she saw that he was doing the same thing. She hoped that he would get any funny ideas while she was still catching her breath.

His handsome figure was hunched over in a corner of their room, leaning against the bookshelf for support as he rubbed his soar neck. He leaned his head back against the wooden bookshelf. His tan skin glowing with sweat in the moon light. Long black hair let loose from it's usual ponytail. His shirt long gone, his upper body only covered by a A-shirt that was ripped during an earlier struggle. His black pants were wrinkled and dirty, having not been wasted in days. They were his favorite pair and were the cleanest thing he could find. He turned his head toward her and glared, ebony eyes full of anger and, if you looked close enough, hurt.

"What the hell is the matter with you, Wufei?" He demanded rather than asked.

His words caused her to snap her head up and glare at him. Her glasses laid smashed on the floor. Strands of jet black hair falling into her eyes. Her shirt was torn as well, but her lose white pants were tied tight around her waist. Her close were much cleaner than his. "What's the matter with me?" she snapped. "'Your' the one that attacked me!"

"I didn't attack you!" he said standing up to show that he was much taller than her. "I was merely doing what should have been done 'weeks' ago!"

"If you want to do things that haven't been done yet," she said as she leapt off the bed to meet his gaze. She had to look up to look him in the eyes. "Then why don't you do the 'laundry'? It's been sitting there for days!" She practically screamed the last words.

"Laundry," he said pointing his finger at the hamper that was filled to the brim with dirty clothes, "is woman's work! A man shouldn't have to do such things! Besides," he said reaching to grab her pants, only to have her pull her leg back, "your clothes look pretty clean!"

"Why should I have to live in filth because of your stupidity, Ming!"

"You think 'I' make you live in filth? Look at this place! You haven't cleaned a damn thing!"

"I have more important things to do than to act like your little maid!"

"Your my wife and you will do what I say!" He grasped her shoulders in an attempt to pin her down to the bed again, but she was ready for him and broke free from his grasp, responding in a punch to the stomach. He opened his mouth in a silent gasp as he hugged his stomach, fell to the ground, and doubled over in pain.

She snorted at him. "Don't think you can brake me that easily. Remember, I'm a lot stronger than you." With that, she started walking toward the door.

"Where... where.." Ming gasped, unable to form the words.

Wufei stopped mid-step. She turned her head to glare at him. "I'm leaving." as she walked out the door she walked out the door she yelled over her shoulders "You owe me a new pair of glasses."




Now...

She sighed at the memory. They were both young, and stupid. Fourteen was too young an age to be married, but such were the ways of her clan. Other marriages had seemed to work out just fine. Her mother and father never fought or argued. She and Ming were the only ones that did such things and she couldn't understand why.

The simplest reason she could come up with was the fact that, because she was such a tomboy, she was the only woman in the clan that rebelled against playing the role of a house wife. That seemed to be a logical reason.

She began to wonder, would she ever get married again? This question had crossed her mind quite a few times in the past. Her first marriage having put such a bad taste in her mouth about the whole idea of marriage, it was more than likely that she would never be married again. 'Unless I can find someone I can get along with,' she thought, chuckling at her own little joke.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Can you tell that I hate Romeo and Juliet? This is by the way, the last chapter. Originally I wanted to keep going and write two flash back chapters for each girl, but this story doesn't interest me anymore. Who knows, maybe I'll do a spin off to this fic some day. Well, just look at it this way, at least I'm not just stopping without ever telling you why.

*I had to change Meiran's name. To name a boy Meiran would be just weird, because it's a very feminine name. I believe it means "beautiful orchid," or something that. The name Ming means "shining, bright, clear" in Chinese and can be used for a boy or a girl.