Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Boys and Girls ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing and all of it's characters are owned by Sunrise.


He was doing it again. He was staring at him. Heero noticed it, even if it didn't seem like it. Every so often he would catch Duo stare at him in a strange way. He could feel his hot gaze burning holes into his side. Why does he always look at me like that? he wondered. Is it the way I'm eating? Is it what I'm eating? Is there something on my face?

His mind raced with a million questions. He had a strange feeling that he had seen that look before, only from someone else, but whom? Then it hit him. As if a light had gone off in his head.

Relena.

He slightly shook his head, as if to erase the thought. No, that couldn't be it. Relena would stare at him with that strange look of longing every chance she had. However, it was for different reasons. Relena was in love with him. Duo was simply his friend, nothing more. Beside that, Duo was a boy. A feminine looking one, but a male none the less.

Grow up Yuy, he thought. There are such things as homosexuals. Could Duo be gay? It's not unthinkable.

There are such a thing as gay men that act straight and not in the stereotype way everyone thinks they act. In this day and age anything is possible. However, Duo was always open and honest about everything and how he felt. If he were a homosexual, he would say something, wouldn't he? After all, did say that he "never lied."

Then again, no one asked. It's not lying if you never were asked. He didn't have to say it if the subject was never brought up. It's not like it's important at that. How was he supposed to say it?

"Hi I'm Duo Maxwell and I'm gay if you couldn't tell."

Don't ask don't tell. It was that simple. It didn't matter really.

However, it does matter if Duo has feelings for him. If someone was in love with him, then he had every right in the world to know. After all, he wasn't gay and it would be best if Duo told him that he felt that way about him so he could spare his feelings by telling him that he didn't feel the same way, and that would be that.

Further more, even if Duo is gay, I'm not one to judge.

He turned and looked at Duo only to see that the other boy was staring right back at him, smirking. "What?" he asked.

Duo looked as if he was about to burst out laughing. "Oh, it's nothing. Just..." he began.

"Just what?" he asked, becoming more confused over the matter. Just what was so funny?

Duo smirked, and then pointed to his nose. Confused he rubbed his nose with the back of his hand only to see that he had three grains of rice on the tip of his nose.

Duo began to burst out laughing, Quatre did his best to hold back a giggle, and Trowa and Wufei smirked. He fought back the urge to blush. "Did you really not notice that the whole time?" Duo asked between giggles.

A small part of him was angered at the American boy, but mostly he was relieve. Okay, so he doesn't have feelings for me.



After lunch Duo, went back to her room to nap. She still giggled a little at the thought of Heero. The look on his face was priceless, she wished that she had a camera.

Flopping down onto her bed she sighed to herself. He's so cute, she thought to herself.

As she drift off to sleep one thought came into her mind. Heero. I love you more and more everyday...