Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Boys and Girls ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing and all of it's characters are owned by Sunrise.


It was ten o'clock at night. Quatre could feel sleep beginning to take over her. She yawn and went to her bed room. Before she went to sleep she would need to take a bath. She gathered all of her things that she would need, including her pjs. She couldn't go in the hall in just a towel, even a bathrobe wouldn't be of any help in keeping her secret.

As she walked over to the bathroom, the thought of taking a relaxing bath in warm water danced in her head. If she hadn't been in her dream state of mind she would have noticed that the lights were on in the other room, she would have knocked on the door before she came in, but she didn't.

As she closed the door behind her, she heard a gasp. She turned around to come face to face with a naked girl her age and height. She had butt length chestnut hair that was now lose and wet and clung to her skin. Her violet eyes were wide with surprise. She had seen those eyes before.

"Duo?" she whispered before she could think. The naked girl nodded slightly. Her mind was racing a million miles a second. "I'm sorry," she said in a rush as she tried to turn and walk out the door, only to have Duo grab her from behind before she could put her hand on the knob. She gasped as Duo cupped her hand over her mouth and... her right breast.

She felt Duo's hands relax for a second. Then, the hand on her mouth moved down to her other breast and squeezed. She jumped a little as Duo began to squeeze her breast repetitively, as if to make sure they were real.

"Stop it!" she shrieked, now using her female voice. No point in pretending anymore. She spun on her heals and glared at the surprised girl.

"Sorry," she said, a little confused. "I just-" her words were cut short as epped from Quatre turning around and squeezing her right breast, hard.

"How would you like it if someone did that to you over and over again?" she asked as she released her breast from her grasp.

"I said sorry!" she countered, glaring back at her.

"I'm sorry, too," Quatre said blushing hard. She never acted like that before. She had never seen another naked girl before, either.

"We need to talk," Duo said after a while.

"Y-yeah."



The girls went back to Duo's room to speak in private. After Duo dried off and put clothes on they both told each other their secret and why they felt they needed to keep it from the other pilots.

"I thought that if you guys knew I was a girl, you wouldn't let me do as much, ya know?" Duo confessed. "G didn't even know that I'm a girl. If he did, he wouldn't have let me steal Deathsythe. I'm so sorry I lied."

"It's okay Duo," Quatre said comfortingly. "After all I lied to you guys, too."

"Yeah, but you had a better reason!" she said as she tugged at the end of her braid in a nervous manner. Her eyes stayed on her bed, refusing to meet Quatre's gaze. "Still, it feels a lot better now to get it off of my chest."

She smiled at Quatre raising her eyes to see that the other girl was smiling back. "I know. I feel ten pounds lighter!" she said happily. "You know Duo, I never imaged you would be a girl. You were always so manly! I thought you were in love with that Hilde girl!"

Duo rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. I'm not gay, Quatre!"

"I'm not saying that your a lesbian! It's just-"

She giggled at how Quatre was acting. "Just kidding! Kidding! I know what you mean," she looked at Quatre with a sneaky glance. "So, I guess the stories about you and that Dorothy chick-"

"Rumors! Rumors! That's all!" Quatre said as her whole face turned bright red. "Besides, I'm in love with someone else."

"Trowa, right?" Duo asked.

Quatre looked at her surprised. "How did you know?"

"It was kinda obvious, ya know? Your always so close to him and all."

She blushed. "Can you blame me Trowa is really cute after all."

"I guess he's pretty cute, if you like the tall silent type of guy."

"Your one to talk."

Duo looked at the other girl a little confused. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"You know," Quatre said slyly. "You and Heero."

She felt her cheeks turn bright red. "You knew?"
"It was kinda obvious, ya know?" she said in the same manner Duo had said it before.

The two of them laughed and joked all night long. Soon it was one o'clock at night when Quatre said, "We'll have to tell them someday, won't we?"

Duo sighed and looked at her in a tired manner. "Yea."

They sat in silence for a moment. Thinking about their problem. "Maybe we should just tell the just tell them tomorrow and get it over with."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Sorry about the whole breast grabbing part. Hope that didn't weird you out.