Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Boys and Girls ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing and all of it's characters are owned by Sunrise.


She looked at the door nervusly. She began to play with the tip of her braide as she thought about what she was about to do. She and Quatre had agreed to tell there secrets to the men they loved and here was her big chance. Heero was alone in his room, doing what she didn't know, and everyone knew that when Heero was alone not to go in his room. However, dispite that fact, everyone knew Duo would go in anyway.

'I'll just go on in and tell him. No sweat,' she had thought, but now she was infornt of the door and she couldn't even get enough nerve to do something as simple as knock on the door. She closed her eyes and bite her lower lip.

'What if Heero doesn't feel the same way about me? What if he thinks I'm disgusting? What if...?' She shook her head, hard, as if to erase the thoughts. 'I can't let the what if's get the best of me.'

Gathering all the curage in side her, she grapped the door knobe in her hand and turned.

Heero's room, like every bed room in the house was large with white walls and wide windows. However, Heero's room, much like Trowa and Wufei's room, almost completely empty. The only things that were in the room were his full size, a desk, a chair, and his laptop. On top of that the wide windows in his room were always shut, making the only light in the room the fiant glow of the laptop.

"Hey Heero!" Duo said in her male voice, realizing that this may very well be the last time she'll ever need to use it.

For a second Duo thought that she heard the emotionless Perfect Solider sigh as he said, "What is it Duo?"

She fought to hold back a giggle. This was serious. "Heero," she said, her voice alittle softer, but still manly. Heero's ears seemed to perk up as if the's caught that. "I need to talk to you."

Heero spun around in his chair to face her, eyes still as blank as ever. For a second Duo woundered why she liked this unfeeling freak. "What?" he asked.

She sat down on this bed and thought about how to say what she was about to say. 'I didn't really think about it until now. How like me,' she thought. She suddenly felt very hot and her ears start to turn red. She had her eyes focused on her shoes, so she could only imagine the look Heero was giving her. The quite in the room seemed to last forever when Heero finally side, "Duo, if you have something to say, then just say it."

His words were stern and effective. Without thinking Duo said, in her normal voice, "I'm a girl." The look on Heero's face was one she was sure she would never forget. He reminded her of a fish out of water gasping with it's mouth open and eyes poping out and before he could answer that she dropped another load on him, "and I'm in love with you!" she said, tears in her eyes, she flung herself into Heero's lap. She began to shake as she almost literally poured her eyes out on to Heero lap.



He must have looked as confused as he felt as Duo clasped into his lap. He had thought that Duo might have been in love with him, but a girl? Not in a million years would that thought have ever crossed his mind. Nothing made sense to him.

He looked down at the girl crying on his lap. He chould feel her round breast pressed against his legs and he shuddered at the thought. Looking back, Duo did look pretty feminine. After all, his... er... 'her' hair should have been a big clue. That must have been why Duo was always acting the way she did. He felt him self smile as he thought about the cute girl. 'Did I just call Duo cute?' He staired at the back of her head and found himself stroking her long chestnut hair. "It's okay Duo," he said soothingly. "It's alright now."



Quatre pulled her ear from the door and giggled. 'Sounds like everything worked out okay for Duo,' she thought. She turned and walked down the hall heading towards Trowa's room. 'Let's see how things go for me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Sorry about not updating. Sorry about the chapter being so short. Sorry if I spelt anything wrong. Sorry. I suck.