Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 55 ( Chapter 55 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes, WAFF, humor.

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to DBZVelena, Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 55

When Heero returned home from work that evening he found a much happier Duo waiting for him. Walking in through the front door he was not only assaulted by the delicious smell of food cooking but he was also attacked by a braided whirlwind.

As soon as Duo heard Heero pulling up he wiped his hands on the towel and went to greet his partner. He wrapped his arms around Heero and hugged him tight, claiming his lips in a sweet kiss. "Welcome home, lover," he said huskily.

"Mmm... What did I do to deserve this?" Heero nuzzled Duo's neck.

"Do I have to have a reason to kiss the man I love and welcome him home?"

"No." Heero swooped in for another kiss. "Something smells nice," he said as he pulled away.

"I cooked dinner for you." Duo's face was beaming and he gently took Heero's hand and led him to the kitchen.

Now Heero's mind was on full alert. He couldn't help but wonder what it was that Duo was up to. He was being buttered up for something. Deciding to give Duo the benefit of the doubt for the moment though he allowed himself to be pushed into a chair.

"You just sit there while I dish everything up." Duo turned back to the stove and hummed away as he put the food out onto the plates. Moments later the plates were transported to the table and Duo sat down opposite his partner. "I hope you like it," Duo said as he reached for the salt.

Heero stared at the plate of food. The vivid colors of the vegetables stared back at him, carrots, broccoli, peas and corn, all jostling for room with the baked potato and large steak smothered in mushroom sauce. His mouth watered and he quickly picked up his knife and fork.

Duo watched from underneath his bangs, a smile tugging at his lips as Heero dug in. The look on his lover's face was simply wonderful, telling Duo that his efforts were obviously appreciated. "Enjoying it?"

Heero could only nodfor the moment, his mouth too busy chewing. "It's delicious, Duo. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Duo attacked his own plate with relish, something Heero was happy to see.

When dinner was over, Duo picked up their plates and dumped them in the sink. Heero stood and went to begin washing up but Duo tugged on his arm and pulled him away from the sink. "We can do that later, Hee-chan," he said. "Come and sit with me for a bit first and tell me what's going on at headquarters."

Heero allowed himself to be led back to the lounge room and sat on the couch. They discussed the latest developments and cases that were occuring at Preventer for a while before Heero changed the course of the conversation. "I remembered to stop and get those sample pots of paint on the way home," he said as Duo cuddled next to him. "We can try them out whenever you want to."

"I think we can leave it for the weekend, Heero," replied Duo as he snuggled close, rubbing his hand gently along Heero's thigh.

Heero felt himself responding to the touch and wrapped his arms around Duo, pulling him close and nuzzling his neck. "So, how was your day?"

"Oh, you know, the same old thing. Worked on some more of the file cases, Nurse Brown dropped by."

"How is everything?"

"Fine. She took some blood, did the usual checks and everything is normal; well, as normal as it can be for a guy who's pregnant," Duo chuckled.

"Good." Heero began to rub his hands along Duo's back and sides now that he had an inkling of what his lover was up to. He kissed the soft skin of Duo's neck, working his lips over the flesh and up to an earlobe where he began to nibble gently.

"Heero?"

/ Uh oh, here it comes, / thought Heero. "Hai?"

"Do you... I mean, will you... You won't..."

"Duo? Whatever it is you're trying to say, just say it."

Duo sighed. "Heero, will you still love me, find me desirable you know, when I'm... well, big and fat and stranded in the bed like a beached whale?"

"A beached whale?" Heero pulled back and looked at his lover, raising an eyebrow at Duo's choice of words.

"Yeah, yanno, when I get further along into this pregnancy and the baby grows, my stomach's gonna swell and I'll probably look like some bloated fish and waddle around like a penguin."

Heero laughed and hugged Duo closer to him. "Of course I will still love you, Duo. In fact your large stomach is only going to be proof to me of how much we care for each other; and as far as desirable... Come here and I'll show you just how desirable you are to me."

Hands began to roam over and under clothing. Soft moans and pants rose into the air. "I think we had better take this somewhere more private, Heero."

Heero looked up from where he was currently laving a nipple with thorough attention. "Okay." He stood up and pulled Duo to his feet. "Is this my dessert?" he asked as he kissed along the collar bone.

"If you want dessert."

"Hai, I want my dessert. I want it now while it's hot."

"Shit, Heero. Get me to the bedroom and quick," moaned Duo as his eyes closed in pleasure, hips thrusting against Heero's thigh.

Moments later Heero was shutting the door behind them then he swept Duo into his arms again, kissing him passionately. His hands worked over the buttons of Duo's shirt while Duo's removed his own shirt and tie. They came together again and kissed, hands exploring each others' chests, teasing at nipples and grinding their groins together. Duo led Heero towards the bed where they both sank to the mattress, still kissing.

Working his hands between their squirming bodies, Duo fumbled and then managed to undo Heero's belt, zipper and button, pushing the fabric away from Heero's hips and impatient to get to the treasures underneath. Heero shifted and broke the kiss, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his trousers and pulling them from his body. Immediately Duo's hands were back, touching, stroking, caressing.

Heero moaned as his body was explored and teased into full arousal, letting Duo have his way with him. He'd known his lover had been up to something with the elaborate dinner and greeting, not that Duo didn't usually greet him when he arrived home or cook from time to time. It was just an inner sixth sense that Heero had found himself developing when it came to his long haired partner. Over the passage of time he'd learnt to read Duo much better, in fact it was due to Duo that he could interact with people much easier than before. Duo had managed to locate those buried emotions and gently, with patience, coax them back out; and Heero had never been happier, or more stable.

As Duo's hands wandered over Heero's body so Heero became impatient to discover more of Duo's secrets. His hands went to the waistband of Duo's sweats and gently tugged them down, Duo pausing in his own seduction to assist in their removal. Both men reached for the last restricting garment at the same time and within seconds all clothing lay on the floor and naked skin met naked skin.

Heero's fingers danced over the creamy flesh of Duo's chest and abdomen, pausing to rub gently at the swelling before moving on to another swelling and stroking the firm shaft in his hand. Duo's moans were music to his ears, his body the instrument for Heero to play at will and Heero very much wanted to play.

Duo's hands weren't idle by any means. Fingers toyed with sensitive nipples, traced circles over ribs and flanks and ghosted to the soft skin of inner thigh where they traversed the planes to the juncture of Heero's legs. They pushed through wiry hair, tugging gently before caressing the hardening sac and dipping below to tease the soft patch of skin between scrotum and anus.

Panting softly, Heero let his own hand release Duo's thick shaft and cup at his sac. The need contained within pushed against his hand as he rolled the testicles around carefully. His legs spread apart inviting Duo's hand to discover more of his body while his own fingers went in search of the gateway to paradise. Finding the small, puckered entrance he traced lazy circles around it, pushing the pad of his finger against the beckoning hole but denying any penetration. Hips bucked and writhed as arousal levels climbed and Duo began to moan and beg.

"Oh fuck, Heero. Please, take me, I need you baby."

Reaching under the pillow, Heero pulled out the tube and flipped the cap. A generous amount of lube adorned his fingers and he quickly slipped them back between Duo's cheeks, rubbing them along the cleft and around the hole, coating the area thoroughly. Carefully he inserted one finger inside his lover, moving slowly and cautiously as he hadn't been inside Duo for a while now and he didn't want to hurt the man. Steadily he worked the finger deeper, moving it lovingly and stroking the hot, moist inner walls of Duo's channel.

His hips began to thrust of their own accord as Heero's finger penetrated him. Duo couldn't hold back the moans or the wanton begging. He hadn't had Heero inside him for ages and desperately needed to be filled, to be shown that Heero still cared for and loved him, even though his partner told him every day. "More, Heero," he begged.

Carefully inserting a second finger, Heero worked them around and stretched the muscle slowly, preparing Duo's body to take his cock. A third finger soon followed as Duo's body complied with his request and relaxed, easily accommodating the three fingers and greedily asking for more. With Sally's words about penetration, angles and positions in the back of his mind, so Heero carefully fingered his lover and when he deemed him loose enough he removed his fingers.

A whimper of protest came from Duo's throat as Heero's fingers left his channel but it didn't last for long. He watched through lidded eyes as Heero lubed his erection and then pushed the tube back under the pillow.

"Turn around, Duo and lie on your side for me."

Duo did as asked, laying himself carefully on his side, his back to Heero. He felt his lover's hands stroke along his arm then down his leg to his knee where they stopped. His knee was gently coaxed up and away from his other leg and Duo bent it then rested his foot against his other calf, effectively opening himself up for Heero who slipped close behind him.

Heero spooned up against the back of Duo and grasped his erection at the base. With Duo's leg raised he could access the cleft and waiting entrance much easier and wasted no time in rubbing the head of his cock against the tiny hole. Tired of the teasing and wanting nothing more than to plunge deep into the heat of his American lover so Heero positioned the tip and began to push forward. Duo's body opened up to him, sucking him in and welcoming him home.

"Ahhh... That's it, baby. All of you, Heero. I want all of you inside," Duo panted as he pushed back to meet his lover's forward slide. He grunted softly with the slow burn of penetration, his anal muscles stretching as the thick length slowly moved inside his body. It was a good pain though and Duo knew it wouldn't last for long.

Once he was fully sheathed so Heero paused for a few moments, hand gently caressing Duo's side as his lover adjusted to his entry. "You okay?" he asked softly as he placed tender kisses to the back of Duo's neck. "It's not hurting you, or putting pressure on the baby?"

"No, Heero. It's fine, really. Just need a moment to adjust. It's been a while."

Heero continued to nuzzle the back of his lover's neck while softly stroking the inside of Duo's milky thigh. After a few moments he felt Duo's channel relaxing around him so he began to move his hips in small circles, teasing whilst testing the 'waters'.

Feeling a little impatient with the lack of proper movement, Duo began to move his own hips, trying to encourage his Japanese lover to move properly.

Taking the hint, Heero began to pull out, moving gently until only the head of his cock remained inside and then just as carefully he slid back inside. Slowly he set a rhythm, rocking steadily in and out, not pushing too hard but hard enough that Duo could feel him.

The torture was wonderful, delicious and given Duo's pregnant state he found his body being more sensitive and receptive to the feeling of his lover inside him. Heero's cock pushed along his inner walls, scraping the nerves and sending pleasure skittering through his system. When Heero shifted slightly and brushed against his prostate, so Duo had to bite the scream back. "Ahhh... too good, Heero," he groaned as his hips began to dance with his lover's.

Heero continued to nibble at the juncture of Duo's neck and shoulder, his hips moving in a slow cadence as he brought both his lover and himself closer to the pinnacle. He reached a hand over Duo's waist and located the weeping cock that was begging for attention. His fingers closed around it and he began to pump in time with his languid love making.

Closing his eyes in pleasure, Duo rocked back onto the thick shaft and then forward into the hand that stroked him, his nerves were singing, his body humming and pure pleasure coursed continuously through his blood. It couldn't last much longer, not the way in which Heero was making love so tenderly to him. Duo felt almost overcome with emotion at the gentle way in which Heero was pleasuring him. White lights danced in his vision as his prostate was prodded time and time again, the fire inside building steadily until Duo knew it was ready to flare. His hand dropped to join Heero's in pumping his length as his orgasm rose to claim him. A low, keening wail began in the back of his throat and escaped to be lost to the room as his body found nirvana and tipped eagerly into the abyss.

The warm fluid coated his hand while the channel he was buried in began a series of muscular contractions around his shaft, making it harder for him to move. Heero welcomed the stimulation, his cock craving it, needing it and as the ripples began to soften a touch so his own climax found him. Biting down on Duo's shoulder, Heero buried himself inside Duo's passage and jerked tight as his seed flowed from him in spurts, saturating Duo's insides and leaking out to drip onto the sheets below.

They lay together, Duo slowly lowering his leg; Heero still buried inside and let the waves wash over them. Eventually Heero's cock softened to the point where it slipped from within Duo's body and lay limp against his thigh. He snuggled closer to Duo, one hand pushed underneath while the other rested protectively over Duo's bump.

Eventually Duo stirred. "I think we need to clean up, Heero."

"Mmm... Too comfortable." Heero buried his face into Duo's hair.

Duo laughed. "Come on, Dad, shower and then you can snuggle with me all you like."

"Dad?" Heero questioned as he opened one eye.

"Yup, Dad. Now shift that ass of yours before I spank it for you." Duo managed to squirm out of his lover's embrace and stood at the side of the bed, staring wickedly down at Heero.

Heero didn't trust that look and slowly began to rise. He watched as Duo headed towards the bathroom door, his braid swinging back and forth across those creamy buttocks. He sat and admired the view for a moment, then realized the view had disappeared inside the bathroom and he was sitting in the wet spot.

~ * ~

A sudden feeling of well being ran through the little fetus as it moved a little in its liquid environment. The facial features twisted slightly and to anyone that could have seen it they would have sworn the baby was smiling. Its little arms waved a round for a moment, legs stretched and kicked as if testing the now developed muscles. Seeming to enjoy the new found control over its limbs, the fetus gave a few more experimental kicks and stretches, the amniotic fluid swirling around and caressing the thin, transparent skin.

Tired of the exertions the tiny being drew its legs back and curled around itself, thumb brushing against the lips as it sought comfort in the suckling motion instinctively built into its brain. Floating gently, it settled against the soft 'pillow' that was Duo's bladder and slept, safe, warm and inexplicably happy.

~ * ~

tbc.....