Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Codename: yaoi M355(untitled) ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CODENAME YAOI M355.
By: Baka-chan! -^_^-
(Well….Shini-chan helped….but she doesn't like it much, so she doesn't want credit. Like she was gonna get any anyways…)
11-21-05
 
 
1x2, 2x1, 5x1, 5x2, 1x2x5, 5x2x1, 1x5x2…and as many more combos…^_^;;
 
 
 
First a bump, then a bang. Louder and louder…
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
Wufei sat in his room trying to meditate, but failing miserably. He was on his bed with his eyes closed, attempting to block out the sounds coming from the next room.
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
Boom. Boom. BANG! Harder and louder…
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
Wufei sighs defeated and runs his fingers through his jet-black shoulder length hair. With a scowl on his face, he mumbles to himself. “Do they have to be so loud?!” his scowl quickly turns into a smile. “Making me want to join in…what injustice.”
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
Ten bumps that gradually get softer…
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
Quiet mumbling is heard on the other side of wufei's sky blue colored wall. After a quick thought about respecting privacy, Wufei put his ear against the wall and listened intently. Loud panting was heard and he raised his eyebrows in suspicion.
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
Another bump… “Du?” a male voice spoke up, panting, slightly breathless…a kiss… “Yeah `Ro?” was the equally breathless and male sounding reply. “Tie my hair back for me and I'll make it harder.” Heero, the first voice, said playfully as he brushed his long, lower-back length, chocolate brown hair off of his shoulder and down his back, where it gracefully caresses his slightly pale yet very sexy and slightly muscular Japanese skin. He then tries to fix his messy bangs that hang into his Prussian blue eyes, but fails.
Duo, the second voice, smirked sexily at his panting lover. “Oh yes, harder. So hard that I can't keep up!” he huskily replied as he pulled Heero's hair into a ponytail, pulling back his own as well. Both of the guys were topless, beautiful pale and tan skin on display, both slightly muscular but not too buff, both very handsome. They were perfect opposites; one rather quiet, the other very loud. Although when together, they both were perfect for each other. Well, actually, one thing was missing…
Duo, the gorgeous American joker, has very long chestnut brown thigh length hair, messy bangs that are similar to Heero's, tan skin, an angelic face, violet eyes that you could get lost in, and soft, heart-shaped pouty lips. Heero kisses said pouty lips, “hey babe, let's continue.” he mumbles against them, and not long after, more bumping is heard.
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
In between the bumping, gasps and moans start to penetrate wufei's poor ears. Finally he closes his eyes and lies back on his bed, letting his mind wander to all the things the two angels in the next room could possibly be doing. He feels his cheeks heat up in a fiery blush, but he doesn't mind. He's too distracted by the tightening of his pants… so he takes them off. Keeping his eyes closed, his back against the pillows, and his mind lost in that glorious blissful state, he begins to lightly ghost his fingers up and down his length…up and down until he can't take it anymore. With a pleasurable growl, he firmly wraps his right hand around his wonderful nine inch, rock hard cock, and starts stroking himself at a steady pace. Faster and faster, then a loud moan.
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
Just as Duo and Heero had locked themselves into a deep and passionate kiss, they both heard a loud moan come from wufei's room. They give each other playful looks. “Go play with him a bit?” asked duo. “Oh yeah.” Replied Heero huskily. After that, they both head out of the room.
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
Wufei lay on his bed in a very blissful state, pleasure rushing over him like tidal waves. Heero and duo then burst into his room, and before anything registers in his mind, his arms are being pinned to the headboard by Heero, and duo starts trailing butterfly soft kisses up his thighs. At the exact second that duo took wufei's throbbing cock into his mouth, Wufei kissed Heero very passionately. “Gods …”, he manages to breathe out
As clothes start being ripped off. As soon as every little inch of hot, flushed, silky smooth skin was exposed and nibbled at, they all were in heaven.
 
~‡~†~‡~
 
In the other room Dance Dance Revolution remains on pause. Two dance mats, one black and the other blue, remained in a just used state on the hardwood floor and a white one lay on the bed, rolled up.
 
First a bang, then a bump. Then a moan as mattress squeaks are heard.
 
-^_^- END! -^_^-.
 
 
 
 
Shini-chan: that was complete crap. Duo will be outraged.
Duo*in background*: BAKA-KUU~UN!!! I LO~VE your story!!!
Wufei*fighting back a smile*: well…you are getting better…I guess…
*Baka starts glomping Wu-Wu* I love you Wu-bear!
*Everyone (except Baka) sweatdrops*
Baka: ^_^