Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Shoulder ❯ Cold Shoulder ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:I do not own Bandai or Capitol Records plain and simple.

I was sitting in a reading room looking at a book sitting near a bright-burning fire on a snowy December night and about one door away from me I hear soft music playing and from a keyhole I see a soft light gleaming like a candle burning. I can tell she is taking a shower in her bathroom. My mind is telling me to stay and try to make love to her but from what I think she needs some alone time with herself, luckily enough my heart told me something different like going for a walk in the snow, which seemed pretty fine to me cause I needed to do some thinking and I figure it wasn't that cold enough for me so it seem pretty much alright to me.With a heavy jacket on me and some warm pants I walk around the yard of the mansion and started looking back on the years that have greatly hurt my life mostly started thinking about an already dead relationship with me and my late first love Duo and my slow and steady relationship with Relena.

//There's a fire burning bright
At our house tonight
Slow music playing
And soft candlelight
On her lips I keep tasting
The warm red wine
I'm there in her arms
But it's all in my mind//

Though I will admit she's been a good loving teacher when it came to lovers. I can remember all of the things she said to me while I would hold her in my arms 'you gotta remember all loves are different' I would hear her say to me and she would always say that I shouldn't close my eyes and I know that because I knew and she knew that if I did I would always see Duo in my mind. I always knew that the connection between me and him would never let me go. But I believe the time has now come for me to move on with my life. She's been in love with me even though I kept breaking her heart, now I need to start loving her, holding her, and I need to quit giving her the cold shoulder.

//The snow is piled high on the highway tonight
I'm a ship lost at sea on this ocean of white
Eighteen wheels anchored somewhere out of Dover
I wish I could hold her
Instead of huggin' this old cold shoulder//

I came back in the house mostly just to look out the window to a roadway outside the mansion and it was nearly covered with snow, but even in rain, snow, sleet, hail, or shine that road makes me think about her. Over the years I've learned everything about Relena, she can easily be one of your best friends and can be caring for you if you were feeling down. But if you're in a relationship with a woman like her she can easily be jealous. From the start of my relationship she's one person that leads me to another life I dream in my sleep and she's one woman that helped me get over the lovers I have been with in my life.

//This old highway
Is like a woman sometimes
She can be your best friend
But she's the real jealous kind
She's the lady that leads me
To the life I dream of
She's the mistress that keeps me
From the ones that I love//

I didn't hear the shower running in her bathroom anymore so I know I should be aware of her getting dressed in her nightclothes, but I couldn't resist to walk in that bedroom I mean I seen her before in my life. I came into her room only to find a lot of newly lit candles all around her room except near the doorway. It looked like a trail with new candles on each side, and I saw her sitting in the bed all nice and comfy while having a seductive smirk on her face. It was inviting enough for me to go to her. At almost an instant once I got in the bed beside her she gave me a passionate kiss and I returned it at the same time and we were falling down towards the bed in the process. Letting go of the kiss she told me "If we do this..."

"You dont have to tell me twice, Angel you can trust me that I won't close my eyes, and also I'm not giving you the cold shoulder anymore."

//The snow is piled high on the highway tonight
I'm a ship lost at sea on this ocean of white
Eighteen wheels anchored somewhere out of Dover
I wish I could hold her
Instead of huggin' this old cold shoulder//

//God, I wish I could hold her
Instead of huggin' this old cold shoulder//