Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions II ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Confessions II: Reunion
Part 3
By Amataru Arcus
PG-13
1x2 3x4 5xSally
Yaoi/Lime
Disclaimer: I had thought I would only do one fanfic about Gundam, but I was wrong. I was thinking about this on the way to school and so I got to work on it right away. I hope it turns out okay like the last one. I hope your expectations are high!! Also I would like to point out again, I do not and will never own the Gundam Series. ::sniff sniff::
Warnings: Again, I would like to say I support Yaoi and Yuri, if you couldn't tell by the pairings above. Heh, I am tempted to put a little yuri in here . . . Though, I just might not I dunno. Depends on if it will fit the story right. It just might get a few people mad at me if I do! It is a lime, not a lemon, at least not in this part . . . I am just doing this by whim if you couldn't tell! Anyway!! Read, Reply, Respond!! Pllleeeezzzz!!
_____________________________

"Duo breakfast," called Quatre at the door, "Duo wake up you sleepy head! Waky waky, eggs and baky!" he turned the door knob to see Duo with glass surrounding him covered with blood. He thought the worst. "Help! There's some thing wrong with Duo!!" in two seconds flat Heero ran into the room.
"Duo, Duo," Heero picked him up and placed him on the bed noticing cut marks all over his face and hands. "He's breathing and his heart is pumping. It think he just passed out." Hilde came next followed by Relena and Trowa. "I need a dry towel and a wet towel. "Oiy Duo, wake up. Come on."
"Here Heero," Relena handed him the two towels. With one towel he put the pieces of glass in and with the other he whipped the blood.
"Nooo!!" Duo woke up sweating from a dream and saw Heero and held him tightly. "I had a dream that-"
"I'm glad your okay Duo," Heero stood up and walked out with the towels.
"Are you okay Duo? We where worried," Relena said softly with a concurred look.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just really tired." his stomach growled loudly. "And really hungry. What's for breakfast?"
"Yup he's okay," Quatre came over and hugged him but Duo gasped in pain. "Oh, sorry Duo!"
"No-no. It's all right."
"No, we need to dress those wounds of yours. Come on," Relena grabbed hold of his hand and dragged him to the large bath room. "Here are some Band-Aids, any larger cuts? Any still bleeding?"
"No Nurse Relena. Thank you!"
"If you don't mind me asking what happened between you and Hilde last night?"
"I got what I deserved."
"I could tell. Did she cut you?"
"Oh, No! She slammed the door and a picture fell. I was cleaning the glass then I fell asleep."
"On top of the glass?"
"Yeah, I guess so, ow . . ." he said as she put anti-bacterial spray on one of the cuts.
"This one is pretty deep. You might need stitched."
"Nah, I'll be fine. Just put a butterfly thingie on it."
"A butterfly?"
"Yeah, you know you take the thing off then open it and it looks-oh never mind." seeing she was becoming even more lost.
"You don't have as many cuts as I thought you had. Only three on your face and one on each of your fingers on your right hand."
"Had to make it difficult for me."
"How?"
"Never mind . . ."
"All done. Your free to go."
"That's okay I'd rather stay."
"Why . . . oh, okay. You know how to get to the dinning hall right?"
"Yes you don't need to hold my hand mommy."
"All right. See you down stairs."
'Thank goodness she's gone. She had a look in her eyes. Does she know? Did Hilde tell her?' He thought as he did his business. 'I know I shouldn't worry but I still feel as if she's competition . . . But before I forget I better go get my pants from Heero's room.' So he went back up the hall and into Heero's room and found his pants and a letter from Relena. 'Should I read it, shouldn't I, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, no, eee, yes . . . I'll read part of it.'
Dear Heero,
I have missed you ever so much. I feel as if there is a wall between us. What happened on your last mission? You have changed so much. Tell me all about it at 7 in the garden.
Love,
Relena
"She thinks he will . . . but then again, he could use this time to tell her but, will he? I think we should just do things in front of her. Heheh, no too evil Duo . . . I'll leave it up to Hee-chan. It's his problem. I've delt with mine." he placed it back on the dresser and headed out the door.
____________________

(Ama- I'm trying to spread the story really I am!!) Heero wandered the halls alone looking at old tapestries and portraits of people who died a long time ago. He could see faint traces of Relena in each one. He couldn't deny it. He did have feelings for her. They were strong enough that he wouldn't' kill her but Duo, Duo was different. Duo understood him. Duo was everything Heero wanted to be and more. Duo was Duo. He loved Duo, he would sacrifice his life for him. Would he for Relena he wasn't so sure. He just kept seeing Duo on the floor with blood all over him. His worst fear was Duo leaving him alone to live. He couldn't stand the thought of it. He forgot who was around he just wanted Duo to be okay. After he found out he was fine he just wanted to hug him and kiss him all over but his mind was stronger so he didn't. He was so jealous of Quatre and Trowa's love. They could show it with no problem.
"Oiy Heero?" Milliardo called from behind him. Heero wiped the faint trail of tears from his eyes. "I wanted to talk with you."
"Hn," he turned around to face him.
"I never got a chance to really thank you."
"For what?"
"Every thing but mainly keeping Relena safe. Also for being a worthy adversary. I had always wanted to find one and I had. I am sorry we had to be enemy's."
"All that matters is that we aren't now and there is peace."
"Right," they walked along in silence for a while down the hall neither one knew what to say or wanted to leave each others presence. Finally Milliardo spook, "Noin and I are getting married."
"Congratulations Milliardo."
"Noin thought no one would come if she said it was a wedding and not a reunion."
"I figured as much. But you didn't have to worry, Quatre and Trowa would come, I am sure Sally Po would have made Wufei. Duo would come, and I guess I would too. Does everyone know yet?"
"Noin's telling them now. The wedding is tomorrow. You may go shopping today for things you need, just charge it to the Peacecraft account."
"Why isn't Noin telling me?"
"Ugh-I wanted to know if you would be my best man."
"Why me?"
"If you would feel uncomfortable doing it I understand. It's just, Treiz was the only one who really knew me, exempt for you. I would be really honored if you would exempt."
"Yes of course I will. I am honored you asked."
"The rehearsal is tonight at 7:30. Don't be late. You need to wear a white tuxedo. (Ama- Am I the only one who gets the urge to say kamen-sama??) Every thing else is made. Well, I have tons more things to do. Thank you again, Heero. "And he walked back down the hall way smiling brightly leaving Heero feeling more depressed. "Even Noin and Milliardo have a good relationship. I have to tell Relena." he decided as he headed to his room to change.
In front of his door stood Quatre. "Hey, Heero. Can we talk?"
"Okay," he opened the door to let him in. "What is it?"
"Last night when Hilde and Duo where fighting, well mainly Hilde, I over herd Duo say something and I was wondering if it was true."
Heero became worried. He knew what he over herd but to be sure, "What Quatre?"
"Well he said you and he were in love."
Heero turned the question over in his mind on what to tell him, but it all boiled down to one answer, "Yes."
"I knew it! I knew it! I could see it in your eyes! How sweet!"
"Quatre, no one it to know yet. Not till I tell Relena."
"Relena doesn't know?" Heero shook his head, "You have to tell her."
"I know, I was about to tell her."
"Too late. She just left with Noin and a few others about wedding stuff.
"Hn."
"Did you accept Milliardo's offer?"
He just nodded as he changed his shirt.
"Oh sorry, you want to get changed. Oh, Duo asked me to tell you met him in his room for a second."
"I'll be there," and Quatre left glowing with the good news. Heero followed shortly after and went into Duo's room.
"Hee-chan you came!" he ran up to him with open arms and Heero accepted it with his. They held each other still not wanting to let go so they stood Heero raping him sled in Duo's smell and Duo raped up in Heero's strength. "I can't keep living like this Heero . . ." he said finally.
"Hn."
"Heero . . ." he warned not wanting to hear nothing.
"Neither do I, Duo-kun. We have to a little while longer."
"But why?" Duo pulled away and faced him.
"I don't want to ruin Relena's fun at the wedding."
"I know I sound selfish but, Damn it Heero! We've been living for everybody, but us for the past seven years! When is it our turn to shine?"
"Soon, very soon . . ."
"When is soon Heero!" he took Heero's hand and caressed it.
"At seven tonight."
"Arigatou!" he jumped up into Heero's arms and cried softly on hi shoulder.
"If Milliardo kills me, it's your fault."
"Okay . . . Don't worry I'll protect you!" Heero started laughing, "Hey! I haven't herd you laugh since we got the invitation!"
"Duo, we need to go. I know you don't have anything good to wear."
"Hey what's wrong with my clothes?"
"They might mistake you for the priest," Duo punched him playfully.
"And you? You look any better? You and your spandex pants showing everything off!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah," Heero tackled Duo on the floor and started to tickle him having no mercy on Shinigami.
"Mercy! Mercy!"
"Do you submit?"
"I submit! I'm all yours!" Heero stopped and held Duo's wrists above his head as he sat on his chest braced my hid knees. (Ama- You understand, ne? Duo- There completely lost- Ama- Shadap! Get back into your cage!!) He leaned down and the two lips met. Heero took in Duo's taste as he realized he hadn't had lunch yet and it was well past noon. "I'm famished," meaning two things with one sentence.
"Let me satisfy your hunger."
"Please," and he stripped Duo of his shirt. Duo's chest breathing in sync with Heero's
heart he started to lick his nipples biting lightly and sucking. That didn't satisfy his hunger so he
looked on, he reached his belly button, his tongue exploring the new protruding object. He soon
got bored with such a small object a and he unbuckled Duo's belt and pulled down his pants with
the help from Duo who was enjoying every moment of the feast.
Duo was the hardest he had ever been. Feeling Heero ravish him exited him like a child at
Christmas (Ama- What a time to think of that, ne?). It was the first time Heero had done anything
to him besides kiss him, so as Heero put his lips around his erection he cried out with joy, unafraid
of anyone listening. He helped Heero along by working his small hips, up and down. Soon his
stomach muscles ached and sweat pored down his face but Heero kept going, wanting to taste
more of him.