Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crule Summer ❯ Goodbye ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cruel Summer

You all know I don't own anything so don't ask and you can have one of Heero's many guns! *Grin*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usagi: Rei will you just stop?

Rei stared at her for a moment in shock.

Rei: How dare you! You almost got us killed! God I'm sick of you! And so is everyone else! Your always late for everything, and you drive us all nuts with your stupid whining! And Darien? He told me he was only staying will you for Rini! See you drive everyone away!

Usagi glared at her again. But this time.....she wouldn't cry.

Usagi: You're right Rei. Maybe you'll make a better leader. Oh wait! You have to be able to control the crystal and you cant. It would crush your weak, pitiful body. How sad. Oh wait why did you almost die tonight? Oh yeah I remember, You were trying to fight it with out me knowing good and well you cant. As for the rest of you do you agree with Rei?

The others cast their heads down in shame then nodded.

Usagi: Good, I don't have to marry Mamo-Baka now and I can go back to being a normal teenager and forget about all of you leaving you to die!

Minako: You...you don't mean that....do you?

Usagi: Of course not.

Makoto: Hey just because we think you're a lousy leader doesn't mean were not your friends.

Usagi: Yes it does! Friends would help me if I did something wrong. Friends would stand up for me if someone decided to turn tail.

She looked over in Rei's direction.

Usagi: You are not friends or atleast you don't act like it! I'm leaving but I'm letting you keep your transforming powers. I consider you, Ami, Minako, Makoto, as the closest things I have to friends in this small inner circle. Protect these people. And remember don't let Rei-Baka push you around ok?

Ami, Makoto, and Minako were close or in tears.

Ami: We promise Usagi.

Minako: Yeah!

Makoto: Don't worry.

Usagi: Well I need to go speak with Pluto. Goodbye, I'll keep in touch to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Rei: You cant leave!

Rei shouted in anger.

Usagi: Why not?

Rei: You're the Princess, If you leave then I get to be the Princess.

Usagi: Rei, Mars, The world does not need a protector that is as selfish and evil hearted as you. I relive you of your duty as a Sailor Senshi.

Rei: You cant do that!

Usagi: Watch me. Mars Star Power!

Rei's Mars symbol faded from her head and her Mars wand flew into Usagi's hand. Rei looked frozen in time.

Usagi: Guys I will give you her powers to split making you 3x's as strong as before. You have no excuse to fail.

Usagi smiled at them.

Usagi: Don't worry she wont remember being a scout but you can still be friends with her.

Ami: Usagi.......Thank you.

Minako: Yeah we'll miss you.

Makoto: Yeah we will.

Usagi: Thanks guys I will miss you. Goodbye.

Usagi disappeared in a swirl of silver.

Ami: Think we'll ever see here again?

Minako: I think this is it.

Makoto: We have to remember this if we ever get a second chance.

Minako: Yeah our next lifetime.

Ami: Well will be ready next time, I'm sure of it.

Makoto: Yep.

The 3 friends went their separate ways till the next time they had to fight.

Usagi on the other hand had appeared in the outers mansion.

Haruka: Kitten! What are you doing here?

Usagi: I am leaving.

Michiru: What? Why?

Usagi: Please let me me speak with Setsuna.

Haruka: not till you tell us what you meant.

Usagi: My future has been altered by one of my inner senshi. I am no longer bonded to Mamoru by destiny so I have decided to start over,

Michiru: You...You....You cant mean that!

Usagi: Michi, please listen, I;m tiered of the world resting of my shoulders. I don't want to be a princess and rule the moon. I just want to be able to live as myself......without secrets.

Haruka: Will you still be around?

Usagi: No, But I will visit, time to time to make sure nothings wrong.

Haruka: Well you be sure to say bye before you leave or we'll have to hunt you down got it?

Usagi: Got it.

Michiru: Tell Hotaru we said hi.

Usagi: I will.

Usagi walked into a room in the back of the mansion. Usagi hesitated to knock.

Usagi: 'No I have to do this'

She thought, I need to do this!

Pluto: Come in Serenity.

Usagi: Setsuna, do you know?

Pluto: Yes I do, I think it would be for the best as well.

Usagi: Really?

Pluto: Yes...

Usagi: Oh thank you!

Usagi quickly captured Pluto in a hug.

Pluto: But,

Usagi: But's are never good.

Pluto: But, I want you to earn it.

Usagi: What? How?

Pluto: I found a time that is engaged in a serious war. They need help before more innocent people die.

Usagi: If I help them.....Can I finally live life normal?

Pluto: Yes, Go home and pack. I know someone who will help you and give you a place to stay. just promise you will visit.

Usagi: Ok, I will. By the way where is Taru-Chan?

Pluto: I am letting her visit Small Lady before she disappears.

Usagi: I will miss that little devil.

Pluto: Don't worry, She will still be born just in a different form.

Usagi: OK well I'm going to go pack.

Pluto: Ok, Tell Uranus and Neptune bye or they will kill me.

Usagi: Ok I will

Pluto: Good-bye, Hime-Chan (sp?)

Usagi: Good-Bye Setsuna-Chan.

They shared a brief hug and Usagi went back to the front room of the mansion where sitting on the couch talking.

Usagi: Ahem!

Michiru: Usagi! So when are you leaving?

Usagi: I just have to go home and pack.

Haruka: Ok well then goodbye.

Usagi: Goodbye, Watch after the others for me!

Michiru: We will.

They said their goodbyes and Usagi left. When Usagi arrived home the house was empty. Luna was living with Mina and Artemis.

Usagi 'I will miss you, Mom,Dad, and Shingo.'

She walked up stairs and pulled out a suitcase. She packed a few outfits enough to lst a few weeks and a few nicknacks. She also brought her photo album. She flipped through the pictures and found a picture of the entire group. Then she saw Rei and Mamoru looking at each other. Usagi allowed a few tears to fall but quickly wiped them away.

Usagi: Goobye everyone.

She stood up suitcase in hand.

Usagi: Pluto! I'm ready!

Pluto: You don't have to yell.

Usagi smiled sheepishly.

Pluto: All you have to do is ask for Quatre and that should do the trick.

Usagi: Thanks again.

Usagi flashed her a victory sign. Pluto waved her garnet orb staff and Usagi disappeared for the second time that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok like it, hate it? What do you think? I know it cant be that good. This is my first Gundam/Sailor crossover. Can we try for 10 reviews for chapter two? If not I will post soon anyway. *Grin* Ok now who all did I owe a gun?

Heero: Where's my guns?

Uhhhh.........Gotta run be sure you vote for a couple!

Usagi/Heero

Usagi/Wufei

Usagi/Trowa

Usagi/Duo

Usagi/Quatre

I love you all and sorry about Mars. I don't hate her really I just didn't know of any other way. Don't hate me please!