Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Cute Beginnings ❯ No Chocolate ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cute Beginnings: Chapter Two

No Chocolate

Author: White Destiny

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Gundam Wing and probably never will! It's owned by Bandai, ANB, and Sunrise! And to other companies not mentioned here, well then sorry! You guys are just too small to remember! -_-;;;

Warnings: 1x2, 3+4?, AU, cute little boys, fluff, and my bad language

Author's Notes: Yay! I got my first flame! *throws confetti*

Thank you to LittleBird for flaming me! I congratulate you since you are my first "real" flamer! Previous flames were by my friend, lol! What a prankster! -_-;;; Anyways...the flame!

"Hate to bash your bubble, but Heero and Duo suck as a couple. They are not gay! Since you obviously can't see, you must be legally blind and completely missed the series. Heero and Relena are meant to be. He loves her. Stop fagging up the Duo and Heero! "Heero and Duo make such an adorable couple! Opposites attract." Blah, blah, blah. Not in this lifetime." from LittleBird at ff.net.

Wonderful, just wonderful! The words are actually spelled correctly in this one! And I'm 'legally blind' because I think that Heero and Duo are gay...right... Sure, maybe I have bad vision, and I don't have glasses, doesn't mean that I'm blind! And some legally blind people can play the piano! And I am not joking. How about you use some of that knowledge of grammar and spelling in some high school essay instead of a flame, LittleBird. I can write whatever I want. And don't say that I'm a hypocrite by saying that to you because I at least have some decency to actually be nice to you. I am not spewing insult after insult about which couples you choose to like! Open your mind, open your heart. Have a nice day. And p.s., I don't have a bubble.

AND MORE THANKS TO Relwarc, gohan150000, and Shin-chan FOR REVIEWING! I can't believe people reviewed it. 0_o This fic is bad, I know.

^_~_^_~_^_~_^_~_^_~_^_~_^_~

It was another hour, another morning, another day. It was never going to stop.

Time glided by like a "Snail vs. Slug Race" as the long-haired boy kept on talking and talking. The incessant chatter amazed the older boy because the amicable youth could talk and talk--and had an ability to not notice the dark homicidal glare painted dangerously across his face. Heero mentally scowled. "If you don't stop talking now, omae o korosu," Heero warned hazardously.

The forewarning was unheeded and probably went unheard since Duo kept on going on and on about furry bunnies and the like! It was making Heero nauseated, it made Heero feel like jumping off a cliff--and living, of course! But what made Heero excessively disgusted by the situation was the fact that the closeness and the voice of the boy was making him feel... elated. And being elated was not a good thing--according to Mr. Hirokazu Yuy's Handbook! And to be more specific, under Article IV, Section 2, Paragraph 18! It was required of Heero to have it all memorized... This closeness was not good, not good at all. I've got to get out of here, Heero panicked in mild confusion.

"Hey Heero, are you listening to me? Heero?" Duo asked, surprisingly meek. Did I make him mad? Duo asked himself. What did I do...? Both stood together outside the white house; Duo's arms wrapped around Heero's arms and chest tightly. Confined in self-embarrassment, Duo started to lean against Heero's chest unconsciously. Heero, caught unaware by the sudden advance in closeness from the other boy, looked down at the small figure's posture. Duo was slumped forward on Heero's chest, his arms wrapped around right below Heero's shoulders. Duo's arms trapped Heero's and allowed a minimum amount of mobility for him. Heero absent-mindedly used the tiny amount of space to his advantage and slipped both his arms to semi-hug the younger boy. He was trying to comfort the smaller boy in the only way he knew how. He always saw otousan encircle his arms around okaasan when she looked upset. And Duo definitely looked upset.

But, of course... Heero, restricted by the acclaimed Mr. Hirokazu Yuy's Handbook, hugged Duo wrong. He had no idea what he was doing and he still hadn't realized that he was actually hugging Duo, or attempted to, at least! Talk about oblivious! Goodness gracious! The position that they were in was so... Michael Jackson-like! I bet he would've gotten a kick out of this!

Both of Heero's hands were rested against Duo's waist... You call that a friendly hug, Heero?! He's like on third base with Duo right now! What have Hirokazu and Koyami Yuy been doing in front of Heero all this time?! I'm guessing something along the lines of maybe, R rated? I could always be wrong.

After a long, torturous mental scolding, Duo realized that two warm hands were resting on his waist. Duo turned to look down at his left side, and to his amazement, there was someone's hand there. His gaze followed up the bare arm, to the shoulder, to the neck, and finally to the head. He gasped. "H-Heero, what are you doing?" Duo girlishly squeaked. With that, Heero finally realized what he was doing and faster than you can say "I have a bunny rabbit in my pants and it feels nice!"--his hands were off of Duo's sides. With the sudden movement, both boys stumbled backwards and looked toward the ground.

After a sustained, awkward silence, Heero murmured, "Gomen nasai.[1]" Duo slowly tilted his head upward to get a good look at Heero. Although Heero's eyes were still fixated on the ground and the top of his hair was all Duo could see of his head, he could tell that Heero was very uncomfortable with the situation. Heero's hands were balled up in tight fists and they were shaking slightly; it gave away what he was feeling.

Duo's face displayed pain and confusion. I shouldn't have come to meet him today, Duo rebuked to himself, this was a bad idea and he starts talking to me in mumbo jumbo. "I'm sorry," Heero said once more. Duo's eyes widened after what Heero said. Why would he be sorry? I ruined his day, Duo thought. Duo's eyes shifted uncomfortably from one place to another. He wanted to find a way to get away but he was also afraid to leave. What should I do? Duo asked himself.

Heero's head slowly left the ground and caught Duo's shifting eyes for a second. Through Duo's violet eyes, he could see that he was scared. "Good going, Heero. You've scared another one," Heero silently reprimanded.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Koyami Yuy was watching the scene from inside the house and said to herself: "Heero, why are you this way?" She turned to look behind her to see Hirokazu working hard on his laptop. He is so much like his father, Koyami evaluated, Heero works on his laptop all the time too. She looked down at the carpeted floor and sighed heavily. Maybe this boy could change him, Koyami hoped. She walked away from the window and started for the kitchen to cook dinner. Maybe the boy should go home instead of stay for dinner and feel uncomfortable, she wondered with a sullen look on her face.

"Koyami," Hirokazu said, interrupting her trance, "tell Heero to come inside." She looked at Hirokazu and smiled softly. Hirokazu's eyes were directed toward the laptop the whole time he asked her that. He soon felt her gaze and looked up and stared at her with his dark blue eyes. His questioning glare prompted silently for her to say something. She thought of telling him about Heero and the boy outside but quickly thought against it.

"I will go and get him soon, dear," she said finally. She was answered by a grunt and the silence was returned. I'll get him to come inside as soon as I start the soup, she happily told herself. But to her disappointment, the phone in the kitchen rang. "I'll get it, Hiro," she called from the kitchen. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hi, this is Helen Maxwell speaking," the woman replied. "My son, Duo, is over at your house right now and I would like for him to come back home for dinner."

"Oh yes, I will surely tell him that, Mrs....?" Koyami asked, embarrassed.

The woman on the line chuckled to herself and said, "Maxwell, but there's no need to call me Mrs. Maxwell. You can just call me Helen."

Well, she seems like a kind woman, Koyami thought. "And you may call me Koyami, Helen," she said warmly. "I will tell Duo to come home."

"Thank you, Koyami. Maybe we could have lunch together tomorrow? Have the boys play again," Helen suggested happily. Koyami accepted the invitation and the two women said their merry 'goodbyes' and hung up their phones. Koyami left the kitchen and went for the front door. I hope Heero is getting along well with Duo, she thought.

She opened the front door and was greeted by tense silence. She looked at both boys and was trying to figure out how to tell Duo to go home for dinner without ruining their meeting entirely. She finally spoke up and said, "Duo, your mom called," in a pleasant voice.

Duo looked up at Koyami and asked, "What did she say, Mrs....?"

"Yuy, but you can call me Koyami. It makes me feel old when people call me that," she replied kind-heartedly. She saw Duo's face light up a bit. "Would you like Heero and me to walk you home?" she asked with motherly concern.

Duo saw the slight cringe in Heero's face and decided against the idea. I'll only make him madder at me, Duo thought sadly. "No, that's okay, Mrs.--Koyami, I mean."

"Are you sure, Duo? It's no problem for us," she asked. She was answered by a vigorous nod of Duo's head and smile. "Well, okay, Duo. Come back tomorrow, yes?"

"Yeah, okay. Bye, Koyami. Bye, Heero," Duo said. He started down the steps and walked down the sidewalk to his house. Heero and Mrs. Yuy watched him until he reached the front door of his own house. Duo waved in the direction of the white house but only stopped when he realized that Heero wouldn't return the favor. He turned away and opened the door to his house and slowly stepped inside to only be greeted by his bubbly mother.

"Well, how did it go, Duo?" his mother asked happily.

Duo forced a smile and looked up at his mom and said, "Great mom, really great." His mother then pulled something from behind her back and gave it to Duo. It was the candy bar that he was promised, but all of a sudden, he didn't feel like eating it anymore. "Eh, I don't want to eat this right now. I'll share it with Heero tomorrow." His mother believed him and smiled.

o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O

"Heero," Koyami started, "be nice to Duo, okay?" Heero nodded and went to sit by his father to use his own laptop. Koyami left the living room to start dinner. Heero, she thought with closed eyes, my baby...

Outside, across the street from the Yuy house, was a pair of binoculars peering through the window of a very pink house. Behind the binoculars was a blonde-haired girl that was about the same age as Heero and Duo. With narrowed eyes and clenched teeth, she said, "No one gets in the way between me and Heero! No one!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[1] "Gomen nasai." - It means 'sorry' in Japanese, if you didn't know! ^_^

Author's Notes - That sucked...just review, okay? I swear it will get better later, now that I've introduced Relena into the picture! So...review? Please?