Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Prussian ❯ A Bad Case of the Ex ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deadly Prussian

Lady Mars

Part XIII: A Bad Case of the Ex

Disclaimer: I don't own GW nor am I making any cash off of this escapade.

* * *

Erin slowly ploddled down the stairs. She rubbed her eyes to draw them back into focus as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Quatre chimed. She turned to face the blonde.

"Oh…Good morning to you too," she replied.

"Not awake yet?"

"Not exactly, no."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Better than I have in years."

"Is Heero up yet?"

"Yeah, he's still in the shower."

"Ok." He opened the door to the dining room. "FIVE MINUTE WARNING!" Erin looked at him strangely. "You'll see." The pair entered the dining room and sat down. A few minutes later Solo tore through.

"Load," Trowa mumbled. Each one of the adults at the table pulled a piece of fruit from the basket in the center of the table and held it out. A few seconds later, Heero tore through, grabbing said fruit and ran after Solo.

"What was that all about?" Erin asked.

"Standard morning procedure," Sally replied. "Every morning Solo does something to piss Heero off and becomes a walking fruit salad."

"Oh…"

"So you'd better get used to doing that because not a day goes by that it doesn't happen."

"Right." The adults resumed eating their breakfast.

* * *

The rest of the morning had proceeded without any other events. The crew was outside making minor repairs to each of their respective Gundams. Erin was inside of the house, getting a drink, when the doorbell rang.

"Now who could that be?" she mumbled walking through the door. She swung the large wooden door open and froze. On the other side stood a well-built blonde man wearing a leather flight jacket despite the intense Arabian heat. "Kevin," she mumbled.

"Erin," he responded. "Please sweetheart, give me one more chance." He wedged his way into the house.

"Kevin please… I have a husband now and a new life… Please leave before anything happens." Fire flashed in the man's eyes.

"You have a husband?"

"Yes. Now please will you go?" He smiled wickedly and grabbed her wrist.

"This'll just make my job twice as easy." Erin tried to escape his grasp, but he was stronger than she was.

"Kevin, let me go."

"Oh no, babe. You're going to help me get what I came here for." He pulled her closer to him; she screamed bloody murder.

* * *

Heero sat in the cockpit of the Hellcat, adjusting some of the systems. He idly listened to the conversations going on around him, but paid no attention to them. He placed the last card back into place and slid the door shut when a scream shook the air. Heero turned his head towards the house; the other's conversations had ceased.
"What was that?" Quatre asked. Heero climbed out of the Gundam and made his way to the house, Desert Eagle in hand.

"I don't know," he replied, singing the door open. "But I'm going to find out."

* * *

Erin stared at Kevin.

"Good job toots," he spat. "Now you've made my job really easy." Erin thought quickly, trying to come up with an escape route. She did the only thing she could think of to remove herself from the man's grasp: she kicked him in the nuts. When he released her, she tore off towards the hanger. She collided with Heero on the way there.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked her.

"Kevin's back," she replied, out of breath. "And he's coming after you." Heero scowled.

"Go get into the hanger with the guys, they'll take care of you. I'll handle this motherfucker." He walked past her into the main area of the house. By this time, Kevin was back on his feet. He smiled as Heero approached.

"I hear you're looking for me," Heero spat. "Well, now you've got me and I'm not very happy about it." He swung and hit the man on the right side of his face with the butt of his gun. Kevin fell to the floor with the force of the blow. "What the fuck are you here for anyway?" Heero kicked him in the ribs.

"You." Kevin grabbed Heero's ankles and pulled him to the floor.

"Bad idea." Heero kicked him in the face and scrambled back to his feet. Kevin arose and swung at Heero. Heero dodged the swing and hit Kevin in the stomach. Kevin took a few steps backwards and ran into a side table. He picked up the lamp that was on the table and threw it at Heero. Heero placed his arms in front of his face to avoid being hit. The lamp shattered on his arms and Kevin lunged at him. Heero recovered quickly and scooped him up, walked to the door, and threw him out onto the lawn. He shot off a few rounds. "Now get the hell out of here! And if I ever see you anywhere near ANY member of this household again, you'll have a bullet hole in your head and be under six feet of sand!" He slammed the door shut and walked towards his room to get cleaned up. On the way there, he stepped on a plastic object. He stooped down to pick it up. It was a small, red wolf head. 'Hernandez,' he thought. 'You're going to pay for that, bitch.'

* * *