Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Equinity ❯ Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys, I just borrow them from time to time and return them a whole lot happier, ne?
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Warnings: Sap, angst, yaoi, Lemon, AU, OOC
 
Pairing: 2x1
 
Summary: Heero is a successful up and coming Showjumping rider with his promising new horse Zero. A fall at a show renders the animal injured and it is up to Duo Maxwell the new vet to treat the horse.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for this fic. *huggles* This one's for you hun!
 
Many thanks to my beta Yami_Tai.
 
Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com
http://sweetlysour.net.
http://adultfanfiction.net
http://www.theforsakenwk.com
http://www.templeofthegoddess.com/files/gwyaoi.html
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Many thanks to Yami_tai for the title! *hugs*
 
 
" Equinity "
 
October 2004 ShenLong
 
Chapter 20
 
Duo waved to Quatre and Trowa as they left and then turned his attention back to Heero who was standing in the yard with the mare. "Come on, let's get her into the stable block and into the crush where I can have a better look at her."
 
"Okay." Heero began to lead the mare slowly across the yard. She was having trouble walking, her hooves were overgrown and added to her weakened state. "Easy, girl," murmured Heero as the mare stumbled slightly. "Duo? Are you able to trim her feet at all?"
 
Duo looked at the mare's hooves. "I can only do basic farrier work, Heero, nothing like what she's going to need. This is a job for a professional."
 
"I'll give Bob a ring tonight and see when I can get him out. Zero's going to need new shoes anyway so I might as well get him to do the pair of them at the same time."
 
"See if you can get him to come in the afternoon, in-between consulting hours, I'd like to talk to him about her feet, especially the one with the laminitis in it as that's going to need extra attention," replied Duo as he moved ahead to open the gates on the crush ready for the mare.
 
Zero whinnied from the paddock and the mare raised her head, looking in the gray's direction. Heero smiled. It was the first interest that the mare had shown in anything other than the food in the horse float. "That's Zero," Heero told the mare. "He's my other horse and I hope that you two will become friends."
 
Zero gave another whinny and began to pace the fence line as he tried to get a better look at the new arrival. The mare gave a low whinny back, frightening the shit out of Heero as her muzzle was by his ear.
 
"Damn! Did you have to do that right in my ear? You nearly deafened me!"
 
The mare ignored him, the whinny had cost her most of her strength. Her head drooped and she ignored the rest of Zero's calls as she plodded tiredly beside Heero and into the stable block. Normally she would have been keen to check out her new surroundings, but right now, she simply didn't have the energy. Besides, it couldn't be any worse than where she'd come from. Calmly she walked into the crush and was grateful to be able to stop and just stand; the exhaustion from the effort of keeping herself upright during the trip and now the walking had completely drained her reserves. She swayed a little on her feet but the kind, reassuring voice and gentle pets from the human helped her to stay standing.
 
Duo came out of the side room, armed with drugs and other items. Heero looked curiously at what Duo brought out and raised an eyebrow in question.
 
"Firstly I'm going to give her a shot of Penicillin, that will help with the laminitis. Then I'm going to give her a tetanus shot and booster, heaven knows when she last had one; oh, I'll give her a Strangles [1] shot as well. Once that's done I'll inject a dose of vitamins to help her system." Duo began to prepare the needle and syringes.
 
"I'll need to work out a feeding program for her," said Heero in a low tone as he stroked the mare's ears. "Obviously she can't go straight onto rich feed."
 
"No, she can't. I'll worm her as well and then once she's a little stronger we can drench [2] her too. I'd start by giving her mainly bulk food, lots of carbohydrates and then once she adjusts we can introduce the protein and begin to fatten her up. Colic [3] is the thing we're going to have to watch out for."
 
"You think she's likely to get colic?"
 
"I'd say it's very probable. I'm betting she's got a truck load of sand inside from all the foraging on that bare paddock and once the good feed begins to hit her stomach there's a strong chance that her digestive system is going to react. Normally I would drench her first, shift all that sand; but with her weakened condition it's only going to make her worse. I'd rather wait a couple of days and make sure she's a little stronger."
 
"Whatever you think is the best, Duo," replied Heero. "Need a hand?"
 
"If you don't mind. Here, can you hold these for me and pass them to me when I ask?" Duo handed Heero three syringes to hold and then turned back to the mare. "Easy, girl. I'm only trying to help you." Duo pressed his thumb to the jugular vein in the neck and watched as the vessel began to bulge. Using an alcohol swab, he cleaned the area and then slipped the needle into the vein and drew back on the plunger slightly. Rich, red blood flowed into the syringe and Duo depressed the plunger, sending the contents into the mare's bloodstream.
 
Once the antibiotic was all injected, Duo removed the syringe from the end of the needle and held out his hand to Heero who passed over another syringe. The tetanus vaccine followed and then the vitamins and strangles vaccine. Duo removed the needle and swabbed the area again. Throughout the whole procedure the mare never moved. "Good, girl," said Duo softly and patted the mare.
 
"We have to give her a name," said Heero suddenly. "Quatre didn't say if the old guy told him her name so I'm guessing he didn't. We can't keep calling her 'girl' or 'the mare', she needs a name."
 
"The only thing that springs to my mind at the moment is 'Boney'," snickered Duo.
 
Heero gave his boyfriend a 'look'.
 
"Sorry, but you have to admit, she is a walking skeleton. Brings back memories of my anatomy classes." Duo gave Heero a smile and picked up the tube of worming paste. "Just hold her steady, I don't know how she's going to like this."
 
"Zero hates being wormed," said Heero as he took a slightly stronger grip on the halter.
 
"Most horses do," replied Duo as he slipped off the little cap on the end of the tube. "Many's the time I've had forelegs dancing around my ears when trying to worm an animal that didn't like the idea very much."
 
"You have to be sneaky with Zero. I usually keep the tube in my pocket and then quickly shove it down the side of his mouth and squirt before he has a chance to know what's happening."
 
Duo snickered at the thought of Heero trying to worm his horse.
 
"Then he goes all funny with his mouth, chomping and sticking his tongue out. He usually finishes by slinking off and dragging his face in the dirt." Heero gave a sigh. "Then he sulks and won't come near me for a few hours, not even for a carrot."
 
Duo gave a whistle. "Shit, he must really hold a grudge against you for a while then if he won't even come for a carrot."
 
"Duo, you have no idea of some of the quirks that animal has. But, despite them all I wouldn't swap him for the world. Those quirks are what make Zero, Zero."
 
"Yeah, I know what you mean. His master can be the same," Duo said with a grin.
 
"I am not!"
 
"Well, maybe you don't go around rubbing your face in the dirt..."
 
"Duo!"
 
"But you have to admit, you do have other quirks."
 
"I don't."
 
"Yes, you do. Such as keeping things to yourself, bottling shit up and going all silent on me. Then there's the computer; once you're on that thing nothing else seems to exist." Duo teased.
 
"You can't talk, what about the hair in the drain and leaving the cap off the toothpaste?"
 
"I know, I don't deny it; but, Heero, I wouldn't change you for all the tea in China. Those little things are what make you, you; and I love every single one of those quirks." Duo leaned in to his boyfriend and stole a kiss. Resting his forehead against Heero's, Duo looked into intense blue eyes. "You're special, Heero Yuy, unique, one of a kind; and you're mine."
 
Heero's breath hitched and he felt the familiar ache in his heart as Duo spoke the soft words. "Love you too, Duo Maxwell. You're also unique, there could never be another person so loving, gifted and passionate as what you are; and you're also mine."
 
Lips gravitated together again and the kiss was gentle, languid as mouths opened and tongues slipped inside to explore. Heero's hand dropped from the halter and found the back of Duo's neck, pulling the vet closer to his body. His other arm wound around Duo's waist and he pushed his pelvis forward, eager to have full body contact with his boyfriend.
 
Duo's hands came up and threaded through Heero's thick locks. He pressed himself closer, feeling his pants shrinking as his arousal began to climb. He moaned softly into Heero's mouth, feeling the answering hardness digging into his hip. Finally breaking apart for air they paused and stared at each other.
 
"Better finish treating the mare," panted Duo.
 
"Hai, I think we should, otherwise I'm tempted to throw you into the hay and have my wicked way with you," breathed Heero.
 
"Mmmm... I'm tempted to let you," replied Duo in a husky tone.
 
The mare chose that moment to nudge at the pair, nearly unbalancing them both.
 
"I think play time is over for the moment," snickered Duo. "Someone wants some attention."
 
Heero gave a low chuckle but released the vet, not before taking one last taste of those sweet lips though. "Better get her sorted out, Zero will be demanding his tea shortly."
 
Reluctantly leaving Heero's arms, Duo returned to continue his treatment. The worming paste was quickly given, the mare showing her displeasure by sticking out her tongue and trying to spit as much of the paste out as she could. Duo was too good though and the majority of the paste had already gone down her throat.
 
"What about Blackie?" said Duo as he inspected the horse's coat. "Yuk!"
 
"No, Blackie doesn't suit and why the yuk?"
 
"She's got mange."
 
"Wonderful," sighed Heero.
 
"A few good washes with a diluted solution of Betadine will fix that. We can start that tomorrow, I think she's had just about enough for today." Duo patted the bony rump.
 
Heero stared at the mare's forehead, noting the small, crescent shaped marking there. "I know," he said and turned to Duo. "How about we call her Scythe?"
 
"Scythe? How the hell did you come up with that one?"
 
"Look here," Heero said and pointed to the mare's forehead. "See that white marking there?"
 
"Yup."
 
"Well, to me it looks like the blade of a scythe."
 
"Looks like a bunch of white hairs to me, Heero," teased Duo.
 
Heero rolled his eyes. "Where's your imagination?"
 
"Flew south with the ducks?" replied Duo, his tone light. "I'm going to get the teeth files and give those teeth a good rasp [4] before we put her in the stable."
 
"I think it looks like a scythe," muttered Heero as Duo fetched the rasps.
 
"Actually, it does, Heero," stated Duo as he returned with a bucket partially filled with water and several files. "I think Scythe is a good name for her, I only hope her teeth aren't as sharp." Duo turned to fetch the gag to pop on the mare's head and thereby hold her mouth open so he could file the teeth with ease.
 
"Then Scythe it is," said Heero as he helped Duo to slip the metal part of the gag over the mare's front teeth and then buckle the leather strap behind her ears.
 
Duo cranked the side of the gag and the mare's mouth slowly opened up for the vet to peer into the cavern. "Shit! Look at that, Heero."
 
Heero peered inside the mare's mouth. "Fuck, that's gotta hurt."
 
Roughly two thirds of the way along the molars on the left side, a piece of tooth stood up. It was long and pointed, the inside of the cheek showing where the sharp piece of tooth had cut into the sensitive skin.
 
"That's got to come off and now," said Duo grimly and disappeared back into his 'drug' room. He returned moments later with what looked to Heero like a pair of pliers. Carefully he slipped his hand into the mare's mouth and opened up the 'pincers'. Making sure he got the blades on either side of the base of the pointed tooth growth, Duo began to close the blades and squeeze as hard as he could. He grunted with the effort, sweat running down his face as he put all his strength into trying to sever the piece of tooth.
 
Suddenly there was a loud crack and the tooth yielded, the blades cutting through neatly and the offending piece of enamel fell out of the horse's mouth and onto the concrete.
 
It sounded like a rifle shot going off and Heero jumped a mile. Fortunately the mare didn't have the energy to mimic him and her jump was a little more refined. Heero bent to pick up the piece whilst Duo grabbed a rasp and began to file away at the mare's teeth. "Shit, that's one hell of a bit of tooth," he said as he turned the piece over in his fingers. The piece was roughly two centimeters long and tapered to a fine point. "I'll bet you're glad to be rid of that thing," murmured Heero to Scythe. "Ow, I can just feel how much that would have hurt each time you chewed, it would stab straight into the side of your mouth."
 
"Looks like a prong," said Duo as he changed rasps and wiped the sweat out of his eyes. The mare was dribbling and Duo's arms were covered in the saliva. "Nearly done, she should feel a lot more comfortable after this." Duo returned to his rasping and Heero tossed the piece of tooth to the top of the bench that ran along the wall opposite the crush.
 
Five minutes later, Duo had finished and Heero was unbuckling the gag. The mare chomped her jaws together, a look of relief on her face. "Now you will feel better," said Heero as he patted her neck. "Nearly finished?" he asked his boyfriend.
 
"Yeah, I'm pretty much done with everything I can for the moment. Let's make her up a feed and pop her into the stable. I'd say she would appreciate some rest and quiet time now." Duo was bent over the sink, washing the rasps and trying to clean himself off a little.
 
Heero left Scythe in the crush and went into the feed shed to sort out a feed for her; Duo joined him a moment later. "I was thinking that she should be given mainly chaff, lucern chaff, bran and maybe a handful of cubes, oh, and a haynet too."
 
"That sounds pretty good to me, Heero. Just keep the cubes to a minimum for the moment though, no sense in tempting fate. I wonder if she likes carrots?"
 
Heero turned his head slowly to look into the smiling violet eyes. "Only one way to find out."
 
"Well, she didn't know what to do with that apple Quatre had for her," Duo said a sad look passing over his handsome face for a moment.
 
"Want to see if she knows what a carrot is?"
 
"Why not.?"
 
Heero cut up a few carrots and the pair took them back out to the mare. Heero placed one on the palm of his hand and offered it to her. Scythe sniffed at the carrot and then lipped at it as if she wasn't sure what to do with it. "You eat it, girl," chuckled Heero as he watched the mare's antics.
 
Eventually the mare took the carrot into her mouth and crunched it between her teeth. Her eyes seemed to light up and greedily she turned her head asking for more which Heero was only too happy to provide.
 
Duo laughed. "Looks like you're going to be continuously buying carrots, Heero. I suggest you take up shares in a carrot farm, with Zero liking them so much and now you have this one hooked as well, you're going to need it."
 
Heero simply smiled and fed the mare the rest of the carrots. "You like those, Scythe?" he said softly as the muzzle searched his hand and pockets for more. "That's your name now, girl. Scythe."
 
The mare didn't understand a word that the human was saying to her but she did know that those things he had been feeding her tasted good and she'd like some more.
 
"Come on, Heero. Get the lead out," called Duo from the stables where he was busily putting both Scythe's and Zero's feeds in. "We have Zero to bring in yet and the leg to check. Time's getting on and it will be dark soon. I don't know about you but I'm hungry."
 
"Coming." Heero took the lead rope and opened the front of the crush. Slowly the mare tottered along beside him and into the new stable. Her interest sparked a little, long forgotten memories of a similar place stirring in her mind and she allowed a small spark of hope to blossom inside. Her nose alerted her that there was something good in the feed bin in the corner and she towed Heero across the stable to get to it.
 
"Fuck, she's got some strength when she wants," exclaimed Heero as he unclipped the lead rope and let the mare plunge her head into the feed bin.
 
"Let's just hope that her nature is good, with that sort of strength I don't fancy being around if she's bad tempered," observed Duo from over the stable door.
 
Heero exited the stable and closed the door firmly behind him. "I don't think she's mean spirited, her eyes are too soft for one. I think she's just eager to get a decent meal into her belly, probably thinks after the spontaneous feeding before that it's going to be a while before she gets anything else."
 
"If she doesn't slow down she's certainly going to get colic," said Duo as he watched the mare bolting the feed down her throat as fast as she could.
 
"Got any house bricks?" asked Heero.
 
"Now, Heero, you can't go hitting her on the back of the head to slow her down, that's not fair," replied Duo.
 
"I'm not going to belt her one, I want to put them in the feed bin to slow her eating down," sighed Heero.
 
"Oh. Sorry. How does that work?"
 
"Simple. You put a couple of bricks in the feed bin and the feed naturally spreads around the bricks. She has to fossick around the bricks to get the food and thereby slow down in her eating." Heero looked a little smug at getting one up on Duo.
 
"Okay, Einstein, I'll believe you," smiled Duo. "I think there's a few bricks out the back."
 
Heero duly set off and found what he needed, returning a couple of minutes later with two clean house bricks. "These should do nicely," he said to Duo as he stepped back into the stable. "Now, watch." Heero walked over to the feed bin and tried to push the mare's head out of it for a moment. "Come on, Scythe, I'm not going to take the food away from you but you need to slow down or you're going to make yourself sick."
 
"Heero? Horses can't vomit.[5]"
 
"I know that. It's just an expression, Duo," retorted Heero, knowing full well that the vet was teasing him again. He tried again to shove the mare's head out of the feed bin. Reluctantly, Scythe moved slightly, giving Heero just enough time to drop the bricks into the feed bin and pull his arm out of the way before the mare squashed his arm against the side in her haste to get back to eating.
 
The addition of the bricks to her feed bin had the mare foxed for a moment. She paused to consider this turn of events and then decided that the bricks weren't going to harm her in any way and so continued to eat. It was a little harder though this time as she had to work her way around the bricks to get to the feed.
 
"Wow," whistled Duo. "Sure does slow her down." The vet watched as the horse continued to eat but a lot slower than before.
 
"Trick of the trade," smirked Heero as he exited the stable. A whinny from the paddock reminded him that Zero was still waiting for attention. Heero sighed. "I'll go get the big fellow," he said to Duo and after hanging up the mare's halter and lead rope, he picked up Zero's from his stable door and proceeded out to the paddock where Zero was standing at the gate looking rather affronted at being forgotten.
 
"Sorry, Zero," said Heero as he slipped the halter over Zero's nose and buckled it up.
 
Zero nuzzled at his master, smelling the scent of a strange horse but accepting the carrot he was offered. As Heero led his horse towards the stable block so Zero danced a little, putting extra spring into his step and arching his neck.
 
Duo leaned against the sliding doors to the stable block, watching the approach, a smile on his lips. "Someone is trying to impress the ladies," he chuckled.
 
"He's nothing but a show off," growled Heero and turned to the horse that was still dancing on the end of the lead rope. "Zero! Settle down and behave yourself. That's no way to act in front of a lady."
 
Zero ignored his master, he was more intent on finding out all about this new horse that had appeared. His scenting of the animal told him that it was a mare, and Zero liked mares. He arched his neck even more, putting extra spring into each step and showing himself off as best he could.
 
Leading his wayward stallion into the stable block, it took all of Heero's strength to keep Zero at his side and get him into the crush. Finally Zero was locked in, much to his annoyance. He wanted to introduce himself to this female. Resignedly he stood whilst the liniment was applied to his leg, shaking his head and giving little snorts from time to time as if voicing his impatience. The mare hadn't moved from her feed bin though, completely ignoring the stallion's little calls to her.
 
Once the leg was treated, Heero led the horse to his stable and let him go. Zero immediately went to the side of the box where he could see the mare through the railings that separated the stables. Each stable had wooden partitions built up to around five foot, then railings went from the top of the wood to the ceiling, allowing the occupants to 'talk' to each other but preventing them from taking a bite out of one another.
 
Zero called again to the mare but the only sign she gave of hearing him was to cock an ear back. Her head stayed firmly in the feed bin. Zero continued to give low whinnies and grunts and then gave up, going to his own feed bin to see if he'd gotten his carrots or not. Hungrily he began to eat. He could try to converse with the mare after he'd eaten.
 
Heero hung over the stable door watching Zero's antics, a smile playing on his lips. Duo came up behind him and pressed his body to the back of Heero's, wrapping his arms around Heero's waist and nuzzling the accountant's neck.
 
"I don't think she's interested in Zero," said Duo softly as he began to press feather kisses to the back of Heero's neck.
 
"She's more interested in food, not that I blame her," replied Heero. "Mmm... Nice."
 
Duo's hands began to rub gently over the fabric of Heero's shirt as he pressed a little closer.
 
"He's a horny bastard," remarked Heero as he watched the stallion take another look in the mare's direction.
 
"He's not the only one," murmured Duo and ground his pelvis against Heero's rear. He let his hands drop to Heero's hips and then slip to the front of Heero's groin where he palmed the growing hardness. "I'd say that owners are definitely like their animals, someone else here is a little horny by the feel of things."
 
"Ahhh..." Heero moaned and rocked his hips. He managed to turn around and found Duo's lips, sealing them to his own in a torrid kiss. His hands went on a journey of discovery, rubbing Duo's hard length through the front of his jeans. Lips parted and Duo's head sank to Heero's shoulder as he thrust lightly into the touch. Suddenly Heero pulled away. "Yuk! Duo, you have horse slobber in your hair and on your clothes."
 
"Shit! I thought I'd only ended up with it on my arms. Damn horses and their salivating when you do their teeth. Now you know why that's one of my least favorite jobs in practice," Duo moaned. "Fuck, I'll have to take a shower and wash this lot."
 
"I'll help if you like," murmured Heero.
 
"Now that's an offer I might take you up on."
 
Heero felt the warmth flood southwards. He'd never showered with Duo and the thought of seeing his boyfriend completely nude, skin covered in water, was an image that sent his hormones into overdrive. His cock immediately stood to attention. "You would?" The words were soft and held a pleading edge.
 
Duo closed his eyes and took a deep breath before replying. He'd wanted to share a shower with Heero for a while now, but it was his shyness that was stopping him. Time for him to conquer that obstacle, besides, the help with his mane of hair would also be welcome. "You think you could handle a shower with me and this mess of hair?"
 
"I'm sure I could," replied Heero. Actually he was damn certain he could!
 
"Okay then, let's get back up to the house, this hair takes ages to dry. We can come back down later and see how Romeo and Juliet are doing."
 
Heero's breath hitched and he felt dizzy with excitement. He let Duo lead him out of the stables and back to the house.
 
***
 
The water ran warm and Duo stepped under the spray, feeling the heat ease his tired muscles. He let the water run over and through his hair, soaking the mass of chestnut. The sound of the bathroom door opening and closing alerted him to Heero's presence. The accountant had said he would join Duo in the shower shortly, having a few things he wanted to do in the kitchen first, namely putting their dinner on to cook whilst they showered. Duo felt his body flush and it wasn't from the hot water either. He was still a little body shy, never having been naked in front of anyone before other than his mother and that was when he was a little boy so that didn't count.
 
Heero could sense that Duo was a little uneasy and did his best to make his boyfriend feel as comfortable as possible with his presence. Heero wasn't the least bit embarrassed about his body; he'd kept it toned and knew he was in pretty good shape. He slid the shower curtain aside and stepped into the cubicle. Duo had his back to him, tendrils of wet hair hung all about his form, obscuring the majority of Duo's nude body from his view. Here and there he caught glimpses of creamy skin through the hair and felt himself getting excited. It was hard not to when you had a gorgeous creature like Duo, naked, wet and in the shower with you.
 
Heero did his best not to stare, instead he reached for the shampoo bottle. "Would you like me to shampoo your hair for you?" he asked, keeping his voice neutral.
 
"Umm... Yeah, if you want to," replied Duo as he turned around.
 
Heero's breath caught. "God's, Duo. You're breathtaking." Heero couldn't help the awe in his voice. Duo truly was beautiful. His wet hair clinging to his body giving him an air of the surreal. Heero felt like he was taking a shower with a merman. Despite his promise to himself that he wouldn't let his eyes wander, he couldn't help it. They found a will of their own and completely deified Heero's orders to stop. He drank in the beauty of the other man, following the rivulets of water as they ran over the creamy skin of Duo's chest, bypassed a caramel nipple and continued down over taut stomach muscles to disappear into the thick nest of hair at Duo's groin. His eyes paused to again appreciate Duo's cock which was currently at half mast. A soft moan escaped his throat and his own cock stiffened rapidly.
 
Duo's eyes weren't idle either. Swallowing hard he'd taken the plunge and turned around to face Heero, knowing his body was on display. His eyes raked hungrily over Heero's form and he licked his lips in appreciation. Smooth, tanned skin covered defined muscles, the ripple of water over Heero's body adding to the visual feast. Duo's eyes traversed the planes of Heero's abdomen and came to rest on Heero's cock which was jutting proudly from Heero's groin. He felt his own cock stirring to the sight before him and let it harden without feeling any embarrassment.
 
Having perused his boyfriend's body enough, Heero thought he'd better get down to business before Duo became uncomfortable with Heero's scrutiny of the vet's body. He quickly squeezed a generous amount of shampoo from the bottle and turning Duo back around so he wouldn't be distracted, Heero began to work the slippery stuff through Duo's locks.
 
Duo moaned softly as Heero worked first the shampoo and then the conditioner through his hair. Heero's fingers felt good against his scalp, massaging and working the conditioner through the thick strands. When he was done, Duo found himself being turned around and pushed slightly back under the spray, Heero's fingers aiding the rinsing of the soap from his hair. Occasionally their hips would brush and send tingles dancing down Duo's spine and making certain that his erection didn't dwindle in the slightest.
 
"May I?"
 
Heero's words broke through the haze of pleasure that Duo was currently lost in and he opened eyes he wasn't aware he'd closed to see Heero standing in front of him with a wash cloth and the soap. Duo nodded. "Please."
 
Heero gently began to clean Duo's body, working the soap and cloth over the smooth skin, stopping to tease Duo's nipples as he caressed the vet's chest.
 
Duo's breathing hitched as his nipples were teased and tormented to complete stiffness. His moans came a little louder and when Heero's hand wrapped around his cock, he didn't object in the least.
 
Gently working the cloth between Duo's spreading legs, Heero soaped the sac as his other hand curled around Duo's length and began to stroke slowly. He dropped to his knees and washed Duo's legs, all the time keeping a steady up and down movement to Duo's cock. Having washed his boyfriend's legs, Heero was face to head with Duo's impressive arousal and Heero licked his lips. He ached to taste the vet, had wanted to for some time. He hoped that Duo wouldn't object but he couldn't wait any longer. He eased his head forward and darted his tongue out for a taste.
 
"Ohhh..." moaned Duo and looked down. "Oh, God," he murmured as he watched Heero's tongue run around the head of his cock and then tease at the slit. "Ah, more."
 
Heero was happy to oblige, teasing the crown with his tongue, flicking across the join of foreskin and teasing at the slit. The drops of precum were like the finest of wines and Heero savored the taste. He leaned closer, placing his hands on Duo's hips to steady the pair of them. He opened his mouth and gently sucked Duo's penis inside, working his tongue over the swollen length as he kept up a light suction to the organ.
 
Duo thought he'd died and gone to heaven. He'd never had anyone go down on him before. It was... Wonderful. Duo's hips rocked steadily, hands fisted through Heero's locks whilst moans and grunts of encouragement spilled from his mouth.
 
Heero was in seventh heaven. Duo tasted divine and Heero couldn't get enough. He alternated between suckling lightly on the head and then swallowing as much of Duo as he was able, running his tongue over every bit of Duo's penis that he could. He sensed that Duo was getting close, the moans and increase in Duo's thrusts told him as much and he gently cupped Duo's balls, rolling them in his hand and adding to the pleasure he was gifting his boyfriend.
 
"Oh, shit. Heero, that's just sooo good. I can't hold it any longer, I'm gonna come, baby." With a final roll of his hips, Duo felt the familiar uncoiling in his gut as the fire of his orgasm took hold, then flowed through his body and released from his cock in thick, creamy jets.
 
The balls in his palm began to tighten, Heero heard Duo's words and pulled his mouth back a little and prepared to receive Duo's gift. His mouth was suddenly flooded with hot seed as Duo's cock swelled and then pumped the vet's release into Heero's hungry mouth. Heero's throat swallowed reflexively, drinking all of Duo's essence down and when Duo's cock began to soften he licked around the head, making sure he'd gotten every last drop before letting the organ slide out of his mouth completely.
 
Slumping against the tiles, Duo rode the last of the euphoria, his body humming. His senses returned and he cracked an eye open to see Heero smirking in front of him.
 
"Did you enjoy that?" Heero asked.
 
"Oh, yeah. I've never had a blow job like that before. Actually, I've never had a blow job," returned Duo with a sheepish look on his face. "Thank you."
 
"I enjoyed it, Duo. It gave me almost as much pleasure as it did you."
 
"Mmm... I think I could get to like that." Duo eyed Heero's still hard cock and before he could change his mind, he dropped t his knees and quickly sucked Heero into his mouth.
 
"Aaa... Fuck!" Heero was completely taken by surprise by Duo's actions and it was all he could do to remain standing. He was so close to orgasm, having sucked Duo off turning him on more than he'd thought possible. He wouldn't last long at this rate. Heero gathered that Duo hadn't done this before and was touched that the vet would want to return the favor. He didn't expect it and whilst Duo's actions were sloppy and far from expert, what he lacked in technique he more than made up for in enthusiasm. "Fuck, Duo. I'm going to..." Heero didn't get a chance to finish as his release exploded from his dick and shot into Duo's mouth causing the vet to gag and choke.
 
Easing his mouth back of Heero's cock, Duo coughed. Heero's release had taken him by surprise and sent him gagging. He was disappointed that he hadn't managed to swallow Heero's come, but he did manage a little of it. Duo wasn't too sure what to make of the taste. It was slightly salty and bitter, leaving a funny taste in his mouth. He guessed he could get used to it though. He felt strong hands gripping his arms and pulling him to his feet.
 
"Arigato, Duo. You didn't have to..."
 
"I wanted to, Heero. I wanted to see what it was like, I've never done that before but I liked it. I hope you did." Duo turned his face away, hiding the blush.
 
"Duo, I loved it," replied Heero and turned Duo's chin around so he could kiss the vet.
 
"Mmm... I think we will have to try this again some time."
 
"Any time you want to practice, just say the word, Duo. My body is yours."
 
"I think I will have to take up religion again," snickered Duo.
 
"Huh?"
 
"I think I need to pay homage on a regular basis." Duo gave Heero a wink. "Now though I think the hot water is running out and I'm starting to prune." Duo turned the taps off and stepped out of the shower stall. He wrinkled his nose and sniffed the air. "What's that I can smell?"
 
"Oh fuck! The dinner, it's burning," shouted Heero and grabbing a towel he shot out of the bathroom and to the kitchen.
 
Still in the bathroom, Duo snickered. "Well, I'm not quite so hungry now, I've had my appetizer so I guess the main course can wait a little while longer."
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...
 
Author's notes: Yup the dreaded foot notes. I pop these in mainly because I have to remember that most people out there do not understand horses to the depths that I do and it can be confusing. I'm trying to keep them relatively simple and easy to understand but if you have any questions relating to my explanations or simply want a little more info on anything in the fic then please, e-mail me and I'll do my best to explain it for you.
 
[1] Strangles: This is a highly contagious disease amongst horses. The virus starts by raising the temperature sharply, a discharge from the nose follows and then there is swelling found in the jowl (jaw) section which is the abscess forming. Usually once a horse has the disease it needs to be kept isolated and generally it's better to let the disease run its course. Sometimes a vet is needed to lance the abscess if it refuses to burst on its own. Not a pleasant disease but not usually fatal.
 
[2] Drench: No, it doesn't mean to soak the horse! A tube is passed down the horse's nostril and into the stomach, then liquid paraffin oil is poured down into the stomach to remove any sand deposits and other rubbish accumulated in the horse's gut. It isn't painful but you have to be very careful that the horse swallows the tube and it doesn't go into the lungs instead, if it does you can literally 'drown' the horse. Believe me, it has happened.
 
[3] Colic: Colic in a horse is like a stomach ache in a human. It can be caused by many different things, the most common being sand in the gut, too rich feed when the horse isn't used to it or the animal eating way too fast. If not caught and treated quickly it can be fatal. The fatalities usually occur because the horse, in pain, kicks at its belly and tries to lie down and roll. If it succeeds in rolling around then chances are it will twist an intestine and this is when it becomes almost impossible to treat.
 
[4] Rasping: Horses teeth are continually growing and given the way they chew their food, the bottom jaw moving in a sort of circular pattern against the top jaw, the teeth often wear down unevenly. Quite often this uneven wear leads to sharp points on the outer edges of the molars which can cut into the gums and inner cheek. Rasping the teeth, or filing them, brings the teeth back to a more even surface and allows the horse to chew its food correctly and reap the benefit of the nutrients.
 
[5] Vomiting: Believe it or not, horses cannot vomit.