Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Equinity ❯ Chapter 24 ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Sap, angst, yaoi, Lemon, AU, OOC

Pairing: 2x1

Summary: Heero is a successful up and coming Showjumping rider with his promising new horse Zero. A fall at a show renders the animal injured and it is up to Duo Maxwell the new vet to treat the horse.

Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for this fic. *huggles* This one's for you hun!

Many thanks to my beta Yami_Tai.

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com
http://sweetlysour.net.
http:// adultfanfiction.net
http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.

Many thanks to Yami_tai for the title! *hugs*


"Equinity"

October. 2004 ShenLong

Chapter 24

Duo tossed and turned, his sleep restless and disturbed. He flitted in and out of nightmares, seeing Scythe stumbling around, the groans of agony as she fought her colic rang in his ears and all he could do was stand by helplessly and watch. He tried to treat her but no matter what he did, it didn't help. Scythe deteriorated. The nightmare changed and this time it was Heero writhing in agony whilst Duo stood by and watched. Eyes pleaded with him to do something and yet every time he tried to help, his patient got worse. His fevered mind took him back to Scythe who was rolling on the floor, her gut growing larger and larger until she exploded, covering everything around in blood and innards. Heero stood to the side, accusing eyes fixed on him. "You killed her," Heero's voice said. "You killed her." Then Heero turned and walked away.

Duo tried to run after him but the faster he ran, the more distance there was between them. "Wait!" he cried. "Wait! I didn't kill her, I tried to save her. Heero?! HEERO!!!"

"Duo!, Duo, wake up! You're having a nightmare." Heero gently shook his boyfriend, trying to wake him up. He'd been sound asleep and then suddenly woken from his slumber by Duo's frantic struggles and cries of his name. The vet was obviously caught in the middle of a nightmare and Heero did his best to wake the other man. "Come on, Duo. Wake up, please."

"Huh? Wha? ... Heero?" Duo slowly came out of the nightmare, his voice hoarse, every bone in his body aching. His throat felt like it was on fire, his head thick with cotton wool. His limbs shook and trembled as he shivered; but the sweat ran freely from every pore.

"Shit! You're burning up, Duo," stated Heero as he felt his boyfriend shivering and lay a hand against the vet's forehead. Duo's skin was extremely hot to the touch and Heero began to worry. Gently he lay the young vet in a more comfortable position and climbed out of the bed. "I'm going to get the thermometer, a drink of water for you and a cold wash cloth. I'll only be a moment," he said as he shot out of the bedroom and to the bathroom. Having collected his 'supplies', Heero raced back to the bedroom and his sick friend. "Open up," he said calmly and popped the thermometer in Duo's mouth. Whilst he waited for the temperature to register he gently wiped the cooling cloth over Duo's fevered brow, wiping away the sweat and cooling the skin a little.

Violet eyes drifted shut, Duo ached to his very core. He knew he was sick, he didn't need Heero to confirm it. He guessed he was either coming down with a cold or had caught the 'flu. That would teach him for not putting on a shirt before prancing around in the cold night air. He obediently opened his mouth for the thermometer and moaned softly as the cool cloth eased a little of the heat currently burning his face.

"Fuck!" Heero looked at the temperature that registered on the thermometer.

"How bad?" croaked Duo.

"Thirty nine Celsius. We need to get it down, Duo, otherwise you're going to start hallucinating and heaven knows what else."

Duo nodded. He really didn't have the strength to object. He knew enough about high temperatures in animals to know that it was similar in humans.

"I'm going to run a tepid bath for you," said Heero as he lifted the glass of cold water to Duo's lips for the vet to sip at. "Do you have the 'phone number of your doctor handy?"

"In the telex by the 'phone. It's under 'M' for medical center. Doc's name is Po," Duo managed to whisper out, his throat feeling more like sandpaper with each word.

"Okay. I'll go get the bath ready, you rest here and once it's filled I'll come back for you. Whilst you're in the tub I'll call the doctor and see if I can get him to make a house call."

"Her."

"Pardon?"

"Doc Po is a woman," rasped Duo.

"Aa. Thanks." Heero was glad that Duo had told him that, otherwise he was likely to make a complete fool out of himself. "I'll be right back." Making sure that Duo was comfortable, Heero went once more to the bathroom and this time, began to fill the tub with lukewarm water. Once he was finished he headed back to Duo, finding his boyfriend dozing lightly. "Come on, Duo. Let's get you into the bath and cooled off a little."

Duo did his best to get out of the bed but once his feet hit the floor and tried to take his weight, they buckled. He felt dizzy, his limbs didn't want to cooperate and he sank back to the mattress. Strong arms wound around him and helped him to stand again, supporting him as he was half carried to the bathroom. Exhausted he sat upon the toilet to try and regain a little strength.

"Ummm... Will you be okay to remove your boxers and get into the water or would you like a hand?" Heero blushed as he spoke.

Duo did his best to give a grin. "I think I will need a hand, Heero. My legs don't seem to want to support me. Besides, it's not as if you haven't seen me naked before."

Doing his best to hide his embarrassment, Heero assisted Duo to remove his boxers and then gently supported the vet as he climbed into the tub. With the long braid pinned up and so out of the water, Heero made certain that Duo was comfortable and not likely to slip under the water and drown before going out to make the 'phone call. He noted the time: six thirty. He very much doubted that the doctor's surgery would be open but surely they had to have an answering machine or an emergency number. The only way to find out was to call. Heero found the number and dialed.

***

"You have a case of the 'flu, Doctor Maxwell," announced Doctor Po as she put away her stethoscope. Turning back to face the vet she smiled. "A few days bed rest and the medicine I'm going to prescribe for you should see you back on your feet by the weekend."

"The weekend?" Duo whispered out. "I can't... I have consults, patients to see..."

"I'm afraid you won't be seeing any patients for a few days, Doctor Maxwell. The 'flu is a particularly nasty bug and even when you start to feel a bit better it will still take a few days to regain your strength."

"But..."

"No buts. Look, I know what you're thinking, I'm a doctor too so I do understand. I'd suggest you get a locum in to look after the practice for a few days whilst you recover. If you return to work before you're well you could damage your health even more and then it will take twice as long to recover."

"I'll see that he stays in bed and rests, doctor. I won't let him return to work until he's fit enough," interrupted Heero knowing that Duo was about to voice further objections.

"Thank you. At least someone here is showing some common sense," said the doctor. "If you don't mind me asking, who exactly are you?"

"I'm Heero, Heero Yuy. I work as Duo's part time receptionist and accountant. I'm also a friend and tenant here. Duo was treating my horse for me and I needed somewhere to stay after my rental was sold out from underneath me; he very kindly offered me a room to rent."

"Ah. It's really none of my business but I'm pleased to know there is someone else living here that can make sure he follows my instructions. Trust me, all medical people are the same, whether it be human doctors, vets, nurses or the like; they all make the worst possible patients."

"No, we don't," grumbled Duo from the bed.

"Yes, we do," the doctor fired back. "I'd know, I treat professionals all the time and when I get sick I'd have to be one of the worst for following doctor's orders. Now, you will stay in that bed; you will rest and take your medicine and you will not return to work until I give you the all clear to do so. I shall be back on Friday to check you and if I think you're well enough you can get up then and move around a bit but you will not be returning to work before Saturday, maybe even Monday."

Duo rolled his eyes and gave up. Arguing with Doctor Po took more energy that he had at the moment. He sank back down into the mattress and closed his eyes.

"Good," said Doctor Po with a smile on her face. She turned to face Heero. "Let's leave him to rest. Come out to the kitchen and I'll explain the medication to you."

Heero nodded and with a look back at his boyfriend, followed the doctor out to the kitchen.

Doctor Po explained about the medication she'd written out on prescription for Duo, the dosage rate and what it would do. "Please see that he stays in bed for at least forty eight hours," she sighed. "If I know Duo he will be trying to get out of that bed the instant I'm gone. He needs to rest, let the medicine and his body fight the bug and he can't do that if he's trying to run his practice. I know he's worried about his clients but like I said before, he can get a locum in for a few days to cover for him whilst he recovers."

"Where would he get a locum from?" asked Heero. He didn't understand all this locum business but he did know that Duo couldn't afford for the practice to be closed for the next four or five days and he certainly couldn't run it.

"Best thing to do would be to call the state's veterinary board, they will be able to advise you of a list of locums available, unless Duo knows someone who can fill in for him," replied the doctor. "He should have their 'phone number somewhere, otherwise look it up in the directory."

"Thanks, I'll get right on to it."

The doctor picked up her bag and went to leave. "If he shows any signs of getting worse you call me straight away, okay?"

"Hai."

"Meanwhile, make sure he takes the medicine, gets plenty of rest and if he's hungry let him eat but keep it light and easily digestible for now. Once he's feeling better he can have more substantial food. I'll call back Friday morning to see him. Any questions?"

"No, I think you've covered it all. Thank you for coming out so early to see him, Doctor Po."

"That's what I'm here for. Nice meeting you, Mr. Yuy."

Doctor Po extended her hand and Heero shook it firmly then stepped back to allow the doctor to exit the house. Once she was gone Heero headed back to the bedroom to check on Duo who was sleeping quietly. The doctor had given him paracetamol to bring down his temperature until Heero could get to the pharmacy and fill the prescription. Smiling, Heero pulled the door to a little and then went back to the lounge room to see if he could find a contact number and organize a locum for Duo's practice.

***

When Duo next woke he felt a little better, not much but he didn't ache quite as much as before. His throat still felt like he was swallowing razor blades though and he glanced to the night stand to see a glass of water sitting there. The clock next to it informed him that it was eleven. "Fuck!" he groaned. "I've gotta get up, I'm late for surgery," he muttered and began to toss the bed covers back.

"And just where do you think you're going?"

Duo looked towards the partially open doorway where Heero stood, arms folded across his chest. "I've got consults," he rasped out.

"Not today you don't," stated Heero as he advanced into the room. "You're under strict orders to rest and recuperate."

"But, Heero. The practice..." Duo felt his resistance crumbling as his body refused to obey him. His head began to swim and reluctantly he fell back against the pillows.

"The practice will be fine, Duo," Heero began as he tucked the vet back into bed and sat down on the edge of the mattress.

"You don't understand."

"Yes, I do. Trust me, Duo. I've taken care of it for you. I rang all the clients that were booked in for this mornings consults and explained the situation to them; they were all very understanding and sympathetic to your illness. I've rescheduled all of them to new appointments. I hope you don't mind but I contacted the state veterinary board and I've organized for a locum to do the consults for you whilst you're ill; he will be here this afternoon and start with this evenings consults and then continue on until Doctor Po says you can go back to work."

Duo sighed. "Thank you. Who is the locum?"

"Someone by the name of Merquise. The board said he's very good and only does locum work, filling in for vets who want to take holidays or as in your case, fall ill."

"Ah, I've heard of him," whispered Duo. His throat was really beginning to hurt and make talking difficult. "He's supposed to be good."

"That's what the vet board said. They did recommend him so I thought he should be okay. I called the hotel in the village and they're getting a room ready for him so he can stay there for the few days he's here. I'm expecting him to arrive around two so I can show him around the surgery and he can familiarize himself with the layout." Heero reached for the glass of water on the night stand and held it for Duo to sip at. "I hope that I've done the right thing, Duo. You don't mind, do you? I'm not trying to take over your practice or life or anything, I just want to help." Heero was feeling a little unsure of his actions now. Everything he'd done, he'd done with the best of intentions in mind. Maybe he should have consulted Duo first though.

"It's fine, Heero. Really," Duo reassured the accountant.

"I'll still do the reception work and all the other stuff in the evenings, Doctor Merquise will have to handle the morning consults by himself though. I think he should be able to manage that."

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Duo asked, suddenly realizing the time and the fact that Heero was still here.

"I called the office and told them I wouldn't be in today, I explained that you were ill after spending most of the night treating Scythe and that I was waiting for the doctor to come and check you over. The boss was really good about it and asked me to pass on his regards for a speedy recovery. I'll go back to work tomorrow."

"How is Scythe?" Duo asked. The vet felt a warmth spreading through his body as Heero confessed what he'd been up to whilst Duo slept. He was deeply touched by Heero's concern, not only for himself and his health, but also his business as well.

"She's much better. I put her out in the paddock this morning and added a couple more bricks to her feed bin. I've also cut the size of the feed down as you suggested and I'll need to pop out shortly to give her lunch. She's much brighter and you'll be pleased to know there were several piles of manure in her stable." Heero couldn't help the grin as he mentioned the manure.

"Good," replied Duo. "She really needs another drench though, I should give her one today."

"You'll do no such thing! I'll get the locum to do it if it's that important, otherwise it can wait until you're better," stated Heero firmly. "Listen to me, Duo. You are not getting out of that bed for anything, understand?"

"Not even to pee?" Duo attempted his usual humor.

"Ummm... Well, I guess I can let you up just for bathroom visits but then it's straight back to bed for you." Heero blushed a little.

"I need to go now if you don't mind."

"Here, I'll help you."

"Thanks."

Bathroom visit taken care of, Heero assisted Duo back to the bed, Duo reclining into the mattress with relief. He hated to admit it but the short walk had left him completely drained.

"I'll go make you some soup for lunch if you're hungry," said Heero after he'd replenished Duo's water.

"Thanks that would be nice."

"I'll take a run into the village to the pharmacy and get this 'script filled for you. Doctor Po said to get it as soon as possible. Anything else I can get for you whilst I'm gone?"

"No, thank you. I think I'd like to rest a bit more now though so if you want to hold off on that soup for a little while." Duo's eyes felt heavy, his bones still ached and he could feel his system begging him to sleep.

"I'll go get the 'script filled whilst you sleep then and when you wake up again I'll heat up the soup for you. Here, I've put your cell 'phone on the night stand so if you wake up before I'm back or you need me for anything, just call."

"Thanks, Heero," Duo whispered as his eyes began to drift closed and sleep rose to meet him.

Heero gently brushed the bangs away from Duo's face and then leant close to press a kiss to Duo's forehead. "Sleep, Duo. I'll be back very soon."

***

Heero completed his tasks in the village in no time. He returned home to find Duo still sleeping and so put the things away that he'd bought. He placed the small bottle of antiviral medication along with some other cold and 'flu medications on the bench top before taking the container of homemade soup from the 'fridge and putting it into a saucepan and on the stove to heat. He left it on low as he heard a car pulling up and went out to meet the visitor.

A tall, blonde man stepped out of the sleek four wheel drive, spotting Heero walking towards him he straightened his clothes and closed the car door, turning to meet the young man.

"Can I help you?" asked Heero as he approached the man.

"I hope so. I'm Doctor Zechs Merquise, the locum vet. I was asked to fill in here for a Doctor Maxwell whilst he's ill." Zechs stepped forward and offered his hand.

"Ah, Doctor Merquise, I'm Heero Yuy, Doctor Maxwell's accountant, receptionist and housemate. I was the one that called the vet board to request a locum. Thank you for coming." Heero took the offered hand and shook it warmly. Heero like the look of this new vet, he had a firm handshake, warm, friendly eyes and an air of self assurance about him. "I've arranged for a room and meals at the hotel in the local village for you whilst you're here, I hope that is all right."

"That will be fine, thank you. How is Doctor Maxwell?"

"He has a bad case of the 'flu. We were up most of last night treating a horse with colic and well, given the night air and the amount of energy and sweat expended on Duo's behalf I guess it was to be expected."

"Don't I know it," replied Zechs. "I've been in a similar situation myself several times in the past and probably will be in the future. How is the horse?"

"I think she will be fine, she came through the colic okay, although Duo is insistent that she needs another drench as soon as possible but I can talk to you more about that later on. Please, would you like to come into the house for a moment whilst I check on Duo and then I'll take you through to the surgery and show you around."

The locum grabbed his medical bag from inside the car and after locking it followed Heero to the house. Heero hoped that Duo would approve of the locum vet, he seemed a nice man with a pleasant attitude so Heero couldn't foresee any problems with the clients either. Duo was still sleeping so Heero pulled the door closed and after checking on the soup that was warming nicely he took Zechs through to the surgery and showed him around.

Whilst Zechs familiarized himself with Duo's set up, Heero explained the basic running of the surgery, the hours of business, client filing system and anything else he could think of. Zechs took a good look around, learning where most things were kept and listening to Heero's explanations. The set up was pretty similar to most veterinary practices so he couldn't see himself having any major problems with the general treating of patients.

"I work at an accounting firm in the mornings so Doctor Maxwell usually runs morning consults by himself. I'm home around one and then I assist him with any surgery he has booked for the afternoon before manning the reception and operating the computer, as well as assisting him with patients if he needs the help. I'll continue to do the same whilst you're standing in for Duo. I'll leave out all the files for the patients that you see in the morning consulting hours so you haven't got to worry about looking for any of them. Now that we work on an appointment system it's easier to locate and have the files ready to go. If you do get anyone turn up unexpected then you can easily locate the file in the filing cabinet under the owner's surname. Leave the clients' files on the reception desk after each consult and I'll log them all into the computer when I get home from my other job. If someone wants to pay their account, ask them to come back in the evening and I'll take care of it. Any questions?" Heero felt a little exhausted now, the explanations combined with the lack of sleep and worry over Duo were beginning to catch up on him.

"No, I don't think so. You've pretty much covered everything."

"If something does turn up that you're not sure about then Doctor Maxwell will be in the house so you can always contact him through the intercom system and check. Failing that I'll leave you my cell 'phone number and you can always ring me."

"Thank you. I can't see anything drastic happening and the set up here is very good and efficient. It will be a pleasure to work in such an obviously well run practice."

Heero blushed a little. "Well, that credit goes to Doctor Maxwell, he's the one that set the practice up," replied Heero.

"I think I've seen enough. You don't have anything booked in for surgery this afternoon?" asked the locum.

"No, we don't, fortunately."

"Then if you don't mind I'll take myself off to the village and get settled into the hotel. I'll return later this afternoon and drench that horse a second time for you if you like, then I can get onto the evening consults afterwards."

"Thank you that would be great. I'll give you the name and address of the hotel." Heero led the way back out of the surgery and to the house.

Fifteen minutes later, Zechs was back in his car and heading for the village to unpack. Heero checked the soup again and then went to see how his boyfriend was feeling. A pair of sleepy violet eyes greeted him as he stepped into the bedroom. "Hey," he said softly. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," came the very raspy reply.

"Throat sore?"

Duo nodded.

"I've got your prescription for you and I also picked up some other medication that I thought might help." Heero set the bottle of antiviral medication down on the night stand along with the other things he'd bought. "There's some throat lozenges, paracetamol and cough medicine should you need it."

"Thanks," whispered Duo. His throat really did hurt so he tried not to talk above a whisper. "The locum?"

"He's arrived and I've shown him around the place and explained the set up and how you run things. He's a very nice vet, I think you will like him. He seems friendly enough and efficient. He's coming back before consults to drench Scythe again so you don't have to worry about her." Heero gave Duo the information he knew he wanted to hear whilst setting out the medication for him. "Her, take these," he said and handed Duo a glass of water, antiviral medication, panadol tablet and throat lozenge.

Duo dutifully swallowed the pills and then sucked on the throat lozenge, his sore throat feeling much better as the antiseptic and anesthetic properties in the lozenge began to work. He sneezed and Heero handed him a box of tissues.

"Feeling up to that soup now?"

"Yes, please," whispered Duo.

"I'll be right back." Heero got up and returned to the kitchen to fetch the warmed soup.

They ate together, Heero enjoying the quiet time of relaxation before having to face the work that still lay ahead of him. As they ate so Heero explained more to Duo about the new locum, as well as reassuring Duo that his practice would still run as efficiently as it did with Duo at the helm. Heero could understand Duo's concerns, after all, he'd built the practice up from scratch and it was due to Duo's hard work and excellent veterinary skills that the practice was beginning to flourish. It wasn't financially secure enough though for it not to run whilst Duo was sick and so the employment of a locum was a necessity if the business was to survive. But it wasn't just a case of having another vet fill in; no, the person also needed to be considerate and kind, able to deal with the clients and keep them happy, for Duo couldn't afford to lose clients, they were after all his bread and butter.

Having discussed as much as Heero could provide by way of information on the locum, Heero left Duo to get some more rest and tidied up the house. He saw the locum's car return and went out to meet him. The rest of the afternoon went quickly; Heero helped Doctor Merquise to drench Scythe a second time, filling the blonde vet in on the mare's history. With the horse treated so Heero took the vet inside to meet Duo and then left the two to discuss whatever it was they had to discuss before heading to the surgery and opening up for evening consults.

***

The rest of the week fairly flew by for Heero. He was kept busy from the time he got up in the morning to the time he fell into bed totally exhausted. He had both horses to tend to and stables to clean before heading for work, not to mention the other household duties such as putting the laundry through, making breakfast and taking care of Duo. The 'flu had run its course, the fever breaking after a day and a half leaving Duo completely washed out. The antiviral medication helped as did the nutritious meals Heero cooked, keeping them soft given the tender state of Duo's throat. Once the fever broke and the runny nose started to ease so the cough had set in. The dry, hacking cough that seemed to tear Duo apart had Heero almost frantic at times. The cough medicine helped though and gradually that had eased as well.

Doctor Po returned on the Friday and checked Duo over, pronouncing him much better and allowing him to get up if he wished for a while but he wasn't allowed to do anything, something that seemed to annoy Duo and he was quick to voice his displeasure. After the doctor had gone and he'd gotten up to wander out to the lounge room he understood her reasons for making him promise not to do anything. His body was still weak from the 'flu and he knew it was going to take a few days for his strength to fully return. With Heero out at work, Duo pottered around and did a few little things as his strength allowed and then rested once he became too tired. He'd been given the all clear to return to work on the Monday but with strict instructions not to over do it.

During the course of the week several of Duo's clients had called by or telephoned to offer their best wishes for a speedy recovery and this touched Duo. He hadn't realized just how many friends he'd made through the practice. Doctor Merquise turned out to be an excellent choice of locum. The vet oozed charm and treated Duo's clients with the utmost respect, putting them at their ease as he treated their animals with calm, quiet attention. After morning consults Zechs would call at the house and give Duo the run down on what had happened that morning, the patients he'd seen and what treatment he'd prescribed. After their little 'consult', Zechs would head back to the hotel for lunch and return to perform any surgery booked in or if there wasn't anything booked he would return in time for evening consults. Once the evening consults were over he would help Heero in the reception area, replacing clients' files as Heero logged everything onto the computer. Once everything was finished for the evening he would disappear back to the hotel.

Heero would return to the house and cook dinner for himself and Duo, then check the horses before taking a shower and sitting with his boyfriend, reciting the day's happenings and bringing the vet up to date with the evening consults, Scythe and anything else of importance.

***

The Monday rolled around and Zechs had offered to stay and help Duo out with the morning consults, this being Duo's first day back at work since his illness and the braided vet wasn't quite completely recovered yet. Duo managed to get through the morning without incident but was relieved to turn the sign around to closed. He needed to rest and recover some of his energy for the evening. Seeing that Duo would be okay to return to work, Zechs shared dinner with them both that night before leaving and heading back to his own home for a couple of days break before starting his next locum job. Duo was sad to see the blonde go but they promised to keep in touch and Zechs offered his services any time Duo needed them.

As they stood together in the driveway and waved the blonde vet off, Heero put his arm around Duo and pulled the vet close to his body. Once the car was out of sight he turned to Duo and placed a finger under Duo's chin, lifting the man's face slightly. Heero leant forwards and kissed Duo softly on the lips. "Feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Duo replied and snuggled a little closer to Heero.

"Let's go back inside before this chilly air gets to you and you have a relapse," said Heero softly.

They turned and went back inside the warmth of the house, shutting the cool air of the approaching winter outside.

"Thanks for everything, Heero," said Duo quietly as they sat entwined in each others arms watching the television.

"No need for thanks, Duo. I was happy to take care of you whilst you were sick."

"You did much more than that, Heero. You made certain that I was looked after and that my business didn't go down the gurgler. Thanks for caring so much."

"You're welcome, Duo. You would have done the same for me. I love you, Duo, and I'd do anything for you." Heero shifted his position to allow him to see into his boyfriend's eyes.

Duo's eyes shone with love and trust. He'd never realized just how big a part of his life Heero had become. Leaning forwards he captured Heero's lips in a deep kiss, pouring all his emotions into that kiss. "I love you too, Heero."

~ * ~

tbc......

Converting /tmp/phprKz7Dp to /dev/stdout