Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Family Ties ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
Chapter twelve
 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
Sally hadn't been of much help when she had arrived. All she was really able to do was take another blood sample and ask the blonde to come in for some more CAT scans in the morning. The doctor was very concerned that Quatre had seemed to have met the aggressor face to face yet was unable to identify her.
 
Trowa frowned thoughtfully as he watched his angel sleep. “How many dangers will we have to overcome, Koi?” he asked in a hushed voice. “How many times must your life be put in danger, simply because you are `Quatre Raberba Winner'?” He reached out and brushed back some of the other boy's golden bangs, “How much do you have to suffer?”
 
“Trowa?” A whisper came from the doorway, as it cracked open, allowing a sliver of blinding light into the room.
 
“Nani, Duo?”
 
“How's he doing?”
 
“Sleeping.” He sighed as he traced Quatre's jaw line with a delicate touch. “Has Hiiro returned?”
 
“No, He's still at Preventer's HQ trying to follow some lead you guys came up with before you started to play hooky from work.” He flashed the banged boy a mischievous grin, “I heard that Lady Une wasn't happy in the least to have both you and Quat out of commission. I heard she's going to have you both demoted to janitorial staff.”
 
“I really don't care what Une does.” Trowa shrugged, “All I care about is him being better again. . .”
 
The braided boy leaned against the doorframe, a soft smile on his shadowed features, “You're a good guy, Tro. Quat couldn't have picked anyone better.” He complimented, before disappearing as he closed the door once more.
 
XoXoXoX
 
A.C. 195 Earth Somewhere in Russia
 
“Quatre don't!” Trowa protested as he watched in horror while the smaller pilot exited his Gundam, his hands up in surrender.
 
“I'm sorry, Trowa. . .” the blonde whispered, a look of determination, set on his face.
 
“Don't worry about me, Quatre!” Trowa tried reason, “YOU'VE got to get out of here.”
 
“Negative, 03.” The boy's caring voice declined sharply, “If I surrender, then you and Hiiro can escape. If you stay then OZ will capture all three of us. . . Then who would be left for the rescue mission?” He smiled softly. “Go, Trowa. Take Hiiro with you.”
 
“Quatre. . .” The banged boy shook his head in futile rebellion. “I won't leave you here!”
 
“Trowa, promise me!” Quatre glared, “Promise me that you'll escape!”
 
“Quat. . .”
 
“I wouldn't be able to stand it, Trowa. . . If you're caught as well. . . and you're tortured. . .” The blonde shook his head, “I'd die, Trowa. . . I'd die from feeling that. . .”
 
“I understand. . .” The banged boy promised, reaching down and gathering the unconscious form of Hiiro Yui before making his escape.
 
Quatre watched as his friends ran for their lives, tears streaming his face, “I love you, Trowa. . .” He whispered so that none could hear. “I'm sorry I never told you. . . but I do. I love you more than anything or anybody. . . that's why. . . that's why you have to get away. . .”
 
XoXoXoX
 
Quatre grimaced as the soldiers snapped handcuffs to his thin wrists. He could feel Trowa's guilt, and his fears, as well as the more foul, lustful emotions of some of his captors.
 
“Well, well, well. . .” The commanding officer mused, circling the blonde, “What do we have here?” The man ran a finger under Quatre's chin, forcing him to look up at him. “Are you sure that his pretty boy is a Gundam pilot? He looks to. . . girly.”
 
The blonde shuddered, as he cringed away from the offending officer's touch. Unshed tears burned in his eyes, as he squeezed his eye's shut. `Trowa. . . please get away from here!' He silently pleaded as his friend's horror at the situation hit him, causing him to wince slightly. `Just go. . .' Swallowing hard, Quatre looked past the soldier to meet hidden green eyes. “You promised. . .” He whispered, before his legs gave out and he slumped to the ground unconscious.
 
XoXoXoX
 
From under the cover of nearby trees, the banged boy felt a terrible twist in his chest as he watched OZ take the small blonde captive. `Don't worry my love. . .' He silently vowed, as his grip on the other boy tightened. `You won't stay there for long. . .'
 
XoXoXoX
 
AC 198 Earth, One of Quatre's estates
 
Trowa shook his head from his musings at the small, frightened whimper Quatre had made in his sleep.
Frowning at the tense expression on the boy's face, “What is it, Koi?” He whispered, smoothing back the blonde's bangs.
 
“Y-You p-promised. . .” the boy moaned as a tear slipped past his sleeping eyelids. “Y-you p-promised, T-Trowa. . .”
 
“Promised? Promised What, Koi?” The banged boy asked earnestly, brushing the tear away.
 
“Y-You. . . promised. . .”
 
XoXoXoX
 
To be continued. . .
 
A/N ::yawns:: I am soooooo tired.
It seems the only time I have to write now is when I am so out of it that my thought process doesn't make sense.
 
::sighs:: If anyone finds something I screwed up on, please let me know so that I may fix it when I'm more coherent.
 
Arigato Minna.
~-~zzzzzzzzzzzz