Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Family Ties ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
Chapter Fifteen
 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
AC 198 Earth, One of Quatre's estates
 
“I don't think this is a very good idea, Quatre.” The banged boy said with a frown.
 
“Come on, Trowa!” the smaller boy whined slightly, pulling on the taller boy's arm. “I've been shut up in the house for the last week- except to go have Sally poke and prod at me. . . I need to get out!”
 
“But Quatre. . .”
 
“I haven't passed out since the bathroom.” Quatre reminded him, “Three days ago.”
 
“. . .”
 
“Please, Koi?”
 
Trowa regarded the smaller boy before letting out a sigh, “What would you like to do?”
 
A smile spread across the blonde's face as he threw arms around his love, “Thank you, Trowa!”
 
XoXoXoX
 
“I grow tiresome of this wait, Isis.” He growled, his fingers drumming impatiently on the arm of his chair.
 
“His friends have kept him under constant watch.” She tried to explain. “I can't get close.”
 
“Somehow, I doubt that. You are the most powerful New-type that I have come across next to me of course.”
 
“The most powerful?” she smirked. “You obviously know nothing of my brother.”
 
“I lose my patience.”
 
“You never had any.”
 
His glare deepened, sending silent threats to the young telekinetic. “I would advise you not to antagonize me. I still have your daughter.”
 
“You are a coward to hide behind a child.” She sneered.
 
“A coward? Or just smart?”
 
“. . .”
 
“You have two days.” He decided. “After which, if you have not delivered your brother to me. . . I will have your daughter killed.”
 
“You bastard!”
 
“I believe that will provide enough of an incentive to get you to do your job.”
 
“Incentive!? I don't need an incentive! I told you I would get him for you and I will; but I can't do it with his friends constantly hovering about him!”
 
“I'm tired of excuses; therefore, I will no longer accept any.” He leaned back, his fingers steapling together. “Two days.”
 
“But-“
 
“Times a wasting.”
 
XoXoXoX
 
“That movie was fantastic!” Quatre gushed, “Amazing special affects!”
 
“It's amazing what people can do with computers nowadays.” Trowa agreed, sliding his arm around the smaller boy's waist and pulling him close, as they walked down the sidewalk. “So now what shall we do?”
 
“Are you hungry?”
 
“I could go for some pizza.”
 
“Pizza?”
 
“Unless you'd like something else?”
 
“Pizza's fine. . . I just don't remember you ever eating it before. . . you always pass when Duo orders out. . .”
 
“I prefer my pizza to be a bit more simplistic than what Duo chooses.” Trowa chuckled. “I doubt you even know every topping he orders.”
 
“Ah. . . no, I don't think he's ever said. . .”
 
“Well, I was unfortunate. . . or maybe very fortunate. . . to overhear him placing the order.”
 
“Oh. . .” Quatre frowned slightly, “Do I-“
 
“No, You don't want to know.” Trowa shook his head.
 
“So what do you wan-“
 
“Quatre?” Trowa asked concerned, when the blonde suddenly froze mid-sentence. “Quatre, what's wrong?” He shook the boy when he did not answer, “QUATRE!”
 
“She's. . . here. . .” the smaller boy whispered, before his knees buckled and he collapsed into the taller boy's arms.
 
“Who's here? Quatre?” The banged boy demanded of the unconscious boy, “Who!?”
 
“Me.” A young woman's voice announced.
 
Trowa lifted his head to see a girl, slightly older than himself, with long platinum blonde hair that matched the blonde he cradled. “Who are you?”
 
“Just a member of the family.” She smirked, fingering a pendent she wore around her neck.
 
The banged boy's embrace tightened protectively around his Koi, “I don't know you.” He glared.
 
“I wouldn't expect you too.” She shrugged, dropping the pendent.
 
Trowa's eyes widened as he recognized the piece of jewelry. “You're the thief. . .” He murmured in surprise.
 
“Thief?” She questioned, before a smile spread across her face, “Oh, you're the Preventer who's in charge of the Foxwood investigation. Must be frustrating for you, having no leads to go by. . . No, I'm not a thief. Just a bargain shopper who makes up her own price.”
 
The banged boy snorted, “What do you want?” he demanded.
 
“Just a little family reunion.” She smiled sweetly. “I think my brother and I should get reacquainted.”
 
“You're insane if you think I'll let you touch him!” Trowa snapped.
 
“You don't have a choice. . .” The girl glared, her eyes glowing as she stretched out her hand.
 
XoXoXoX
 
To be continued. . .