Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Family Ties ❯ Chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO REVIEWED!
I feel so special now!
::dramatic sigh::
and see?
::points downward::
I even updated quicker!
See what a Happy Weissangel can do?
 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
Chapter Eighteen
 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
'How long have I been in here?' the blonde shivered.
 
"Hours." He replied to his own question through chattering teeth.
 
Water sloshed around him as Quatre shifted, sheltering his eyes from the blinding overhead light. To his dismay and horror, the drips that had annoyed him when he first woke, hand turned into a steady stream of water. With no drains, crevices, windows or doors; the liquid had begun to accumilate at an alarming rate. As it was, it pooled around the teenager a foot deep.
 
'This is no more than bath water. Not that deep.' Quatre tried to convince his paniking self.
 
"It's gonna get deeper." He hugged his arms tighter around himself. "Trowa, where are you?" he whimpered.
 
'I need you. . .'
 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
Duo frowned as he watched the banged boy pace agitatedly around the livingroom, mumbling to himself. "You're gonna ware a trench in the floor if you keep that up, Tro." He smirked slightly.
 
"What's taking Hiiro so long to find the information?" the other demanded.
 
"It's an old, deleted email. We're lucky if it even exists." The braided boy reasoned. "Give him some time."
 
"He's had more than enough time already."
 
"What did you think of our conversation with Kisa?" Duo asked, reclining back on the couch, trying to distract his worried friend.
 
Trowa stopped pacing. ". . ."
 
"She seemed to shake you up some." the boy pressed.
 
/'You have no idea.'/ Trowa silently glared out the window.
 
"Barton?" From across the room, Wu Fei raised an eyebrow towards the brooding boy. "Elabarate, will you?"
 
The banged boy turned to meet the Chinese boy's dark eyes, a startled look on his face. 'Did I say that outloud. . . No, I'm sure I didn't. . . does that mean-? Oh shit.'
 
"Trowa?" Duo prompted, his fingers idlly twisting his braid.
 
"She. . . gave me some things to consider." He replied cryptically, before growling in frustration. "DAMN IT!" He swore, before turning to resume pacing.
 
"The Institution is in Sicily." Hiiro announced entering the room and moving to stand by Duo.
 
"Finally!" The banged boy exclaimed, going to the hall and collecting his jacket and keys from the closet. /'Hang on Koi, I'm coming.'/
 
"Oi! Matte! I'm going too!" Duo called, shrugging off the gentle hand Hiiro had placed on his shoulder, and chasing after the determined boy. "You coming Fei?"
 
"I believe I will stay here and search for possiblities in the Preventer's data base." The dark-haired teen declined.
 
"Suit yourself." the braided boy shrugged, grabbing his jacket and following his friend, pointedly ignoring the hurt look on Hiiro's face. "YO, TRO! I'm Driving!" He yelled from the front steps.
 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
Isis glared at Him. How dare he sit there so smuggly; gloating over a victory that didn't belong to him. "You have your empath, now where is Savannah?"
 
"All in good time, all in good time." He purred.
"You can't keep changing the rules of the game!" Isis shouted. "BE a MAN for once and keep your word! Return my daughter to me now!"
 
"Not yet. There is still work to be done."
 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
 
/'Hang on Koi, I'm coming.'/
 
Quatre gasped, his pruned hand moving to his heart, "Trowa?" He whispered, a small smile crossing his face. His hope rekindled, even by a little bit.
 
/'I'm waiting.'/
 
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
 
To be continued. . .
 
A/N ::HUGGLES EVERYONE::
Reviews!
I got Reviews!
Wonderful encouraging Reviews!
:)
I'm happy now.
(Though that doesn't mean you can't keep reviewing!)
Don't make me send out the EVIL PINK BANSHEE
and
Don't think I won't!
 
Another thought for today. . .
Has anyone ever thought about WHO is Savannah's father?
 
Hee-hee
I'm sooo evil!
 
:D
Laters!
Weissangel24