Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Farewell ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Farewell
Author: ShitaeTenshi (shitaetenshi @ hotmail.com)
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing
General Warnings: angst
Summary: I never expected it, never saw it coming. Why?
Rating: PG-13
Spoilers: post EW
Pairings: any
 
 
Found posted on an open website, 30.05.196(AC)
 
Beloved, how could you leave? The only reason I am, or was, able to give so much to everyone else is because you were there, waiting for me, giving me your love. Yet now, try as I might, I am unable to give them anything.
 
You have taken my heart with you and without it I cannot function.
 
“For the sake of everyone do not forsake your work,” you wrote. “They need you.” Yet what of my needs? Must I exist only for Earth and the Colonies, void of any human needs?
 
As lauded my abilities are, I am just that, human. And I need you, here and now. It seems we are both weak, then.
 
So I fear I cannot honor your requests. My second has already taken on my duties while I search for you. And I will find you, never doubt that.
 
And when I find you, we will work together, as we should have from the start.
 
I am coming, my beloved, my heart. Wait for me, I beg you.
 
There was no name attached to the post, although speculation abounds, and the address it was posted from doesn't exist.
 
 
tbc
 
A/N
More to come! As always, reviews welcome, especially critiques; all flames will be used to make smores. And many thanks for the reviews (and your patience) while I go through this experiment.