Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Find me ❯ we will remember ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: we will remember


feeling a grate sadness, Quatre smiled. turned from the window and closed the curtens. going to sit by Trowa and leaning on him.
Trowa slowly placed his arms around Quatre, and continued staring at the tv that was not turned on.
looking to the side he saw Wufie breath deeply has he pushed off from the wall he was on with folled hands, to walk to the door.
with one look back at the now quite crying blonde, he knew, they all knew, what had happened without a word being said.
standing at the open door to watch the rain, distant echo or vocies was heard through out the house.
of laughter, screaming, or joy and anger, curses in other langueges, shadows of a time now gone played like a hallogram.
and yet no one could stop the memories from comin and going like that of the wind that blows through.
with the essence of a lovers smell lingering on a pillow case, so does the memoreis fade, and in time the pain will lessen
but never gone.
with time all will move on.
and on days like this where it is quite.
when the three serviving pilats come together, they will take the time to remember these long ago memories of ones that will never be replaced
and on in a distance future two souls will be reborn to start their jonery again, in anoter life and another era.
hopefully they will get the chance they where never granted by faith the first time around.