Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Find me ❯ Before i fall ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
hey guess what? i finished this a long time ago but never got around to post it. hope you like and all that jazz. i was oing to end it here but desided to add a short peace, that is next page/chapter. so for all that asked for another chappy here ya go. plz try not to hurt me too bad when your done readding ^_^ i kinda need my fingers to write other stories for other people.

Chapter2: Before i fall


putting on my jacket and walking out the door has never been this hard before, i feel like theres a weight on me, and i have no idea how to dislodge it. walking to the bike parked at the side of the garage Heero reached into his rigt pocket and took out his keys, staring up its engins and listining to it rear up before he started on his mission. can i do this? can i really go after him? what am going to say to him? what can i say to him? what am i doing? "stop it Heero, second quessing yourself will cost you Duo's life"
i never even hear Quatre come out much less went to stand infront of my bikeI
"what am going to do when i find him?"
"what do you want to do when you find him Heero?"
" you can't answer my quest with my own Question Quatre"
"why not Heero? if you asked it and know the answer to it? why not hear it from another's mouth? maybe then you'll be able to see the answer"
"your not makin sence Quatre"
"no Heero your just making it harder, stop staling and go, you don't have the time for this"
"but i still-"
"yes you do now go, one of Duo's saying is what you need 'just wing it man' now don't you dear come back here without Duo with you, dead but most wanted alive"
with a slight smile on his face Heero answered "i'll do my best" moving out of his way Quatre smiled and patted Heero's back and went inside to stand by the window


i can't seem to look down at my watch, counting the time down to the last second before i die, i wish- o what am i wishing for? love? a family? thats all long gone dead in the ground, bones and dust, dust that will blow away with the wind and forgotten like all memories, a distant tail of lives lost that will never be remembered. records that will be missplaced, man do i sound emo. did i always felt like this? i can't remember a day that hasn't gone by that i haven't felt down, that it doesn't feel like my memories are holding me under, i feel so cold its numming.
i can hear sounds in the distant sounds of people living, going about their busniss has if no one else mattered but them. but i'm being selfish i shouldn't think that, sister hellen would look at me with eyes that makes you feel bad, even if you didn't do anything, i wonder how she does that look, did she pratcis it like Heero does his death glare on me? heh, proberly.

"Duo, don't leave me" said a voice slowly walking up behind Duo " why not? give me one reason why i should still be here? give me one reason why i should keep living, why i should see the sun rize one more time, why i should let you hold me like your doing now? why i shouldn't push you off me and take that final step, tell me Heero, tell me" with tears in his eye because of Duo's harsh words Heero couldn't answer, he couldn't find the words, all he did was rest his head on Duo's soulder and let him feel the tears he slightlently cry " why are you doing this to me Heero?" ask Duo not turning around " I" "you what Heero?" " I " what is it Heero? say it or let me go"
" I can't let you go"
"why not?" asked Duo slowly tencing up his shoulders to losen Heero's grip
"can i come with you?" asked Heero instead of finishing what he really wanted to say
"what?" asked Duo.
"i said, can i come with you" repeated Heero.
"why would you want to come with me?" asked Duo
"because i have no idea on how to talk you out of not doing it, so why not join you?" answered Heero
'Heero, where did you come up wit that logic?" said Duo
'does it matter?" asked Heero
"well kinda, i mean why would you want to join me? i can't handle my own death much less your own" said Duo
"oh so you are selfish enough to ask me, to take care of your body after you die, even the gall to ask me to come say good bye to you, proberly to come watch you die, after i just went through a war? no after We just went through a war, you want me to come all the way here, where i found grate joy watching fire works for the first time with you by my side? to watch you die? to tarnish that wonderfull memory with your death? tell me where me you don't fine logic? tell me Duo? tell me where in that excldes me out of being with you, out of being by your side to watch the moon and the stars, to remember the times we had together? tell me where in there i'm suppose to pick up your peases alone. tell me Duo tell me because for sosme reason i can not process this." the last was said in a mear whisper because Heero's voice had raned out on him while he was screaming, and now it was just a hoarse rememberance of that deep viberant voice that Duo once knew.
"Heero-" Turning around Duo saw no one behind him

riding at a dangerously fast pase Heero thought to himself that he wouldn't be able to make it, that when he got there Duo would be long gone swiming at the bottom of the ocean with his heart and wonderful memories, with that resolution he reved up the acciurator and tryed to push the bike faster than it was ment to go, praying to gods he doesn't beleive in and ansistors he doesn't know to let him make it on time.
pulling up to the turn off that leads up to the cliff Heero took the turn so close that his knee touched the asphalt and he now had one ripped gean pant leg, now able to almost see the top Heero looked up to the sky and couldn't see the moon, looking back at the road refusing to beleive that he may just be too late, Heero tryed to push the bike faster but luck seemed to not be on his side has the bike instead of speeding up slowed down, untill it stoped trying to start up the bike Heero cursed it, hoped off and started running the rest by foot. in the distance Heero could almost make out a small figure standing on the very tip of the cliff with lungs burning and heart pumping eero tryed to take in one breath to yell out to the figure but sweat started falling into his eyes the same time he screamed so he whiped the back of his hands over his eyes to clear the sweat from it the few seconds it took to do that little tihing the figure was gone
"No, NO, please don't let me be too late" said Heero in a clearly tryed and hoarce voice, running to the tip where he saw the figure Heero stopped there and bent down to chach his breath.
"you know if your going to run like that, you should always breath in through your mouth and out through your nose right?"
said a voice with the sound of laughter in it. turning to the lefted of him Heero saw a figuer leaning on a tree not too far off from where he is,
pushing off from the tree Heero said " I thought i had missed you"
chuclking the figure answered while still slowly walking into the little light that radiated the cliff over looking the ocean
"well then let me put your mine to rest"
"the moon is hiding, of all the nights its hiding tonight, tell me thats not ironic?"
continued the shadowed figure Heero just stood there trying to fine the words to say to fine the meaning on why he tryed so hard to make it to Duo to try and stop him from jumping; from leaving him, but now that he was there now that he could say what he felt he was losted, no words came to mind, no sentence made sence he had no were to start.
"you know i always liked your silence, it was so comforting" seeing the figure look up to the sky Heero himself looked up now seeing that there was no moon light because there was no moon, but because the clouds where so thick it hid the moon comepletly.
"hey i think the moon is coming out, do you know what time it is by any chance?"
looking down to his hand Heero noticed that he forgot to put a watch on
"no i'm sorry i fotgot-"
looking to where the guy was standing by the tree Heero noticed that he was alone.
"i'm sorry Duo"
standing there with slient tears slowly falling down his face Heero bid his love feawell.

with memories and tears by his side to confort him, the rain that was on the verge of falling started,
but the lone figure which stood ontop of the cliff felt nothing.