Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gone In 60 Seconds ❯ Chapter 18

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title : Gone In 60 Seconds 18/30
Author : Shi-chan (utenakat@yahoo.com)
Archive: GW Addiction, DF's; otherwise: yes, just ask me. (If you've asked, you've got it)
Type : epic, fusion, AU
Teaser: Legendary car booster Heero Yuy thought he'd left the fast lane behind -- until he is forced out of retirement in a do-or-die effort to save his kid sister from the wrath of an evil monster! But with speed to burn and attitude to spare, Heero hastily re-assembles his old crew and floors it in a full throttle race to pull off the ultimate car heist: 50 exotic beauties in 24 hours -- and the cops are already on to them!
Spoilers : Gone In 60 Seconds 2000 version
Warnings : language, shounen ai (soon to come *eeps at phrasing*)
Pairings : 1+2, 3+4?, 6+9
Rating : PG-13
Disclaimer : I don't own anything. I am poor... want a nickel?
Feedback : Please please please!!!!
Written : 29.apr.01
Posted : 29.apr.01
NOTE: The long awaited part 18~!


Gone In 60 Seconds
Chapter 18: Dirty Girls
---------------------

"Hey. Check this out," Noin said, nodding out the window.

Zechs turned his head to see Heero Yuy step out of a silver Volvo and begin to walk up to the Mercedes they were monitoring. "J.J." Zechs said into the radio. "He's back. But he's smart. He watches his ass..." He looked through the binoculars at their target. "Just hold our positions. If he rolls, you follow him out."

"'Copy that,'" came J.J.'s voice over the comm.


-----


Heero snapped the key into place [1] and casually walked over to the vehicle. Just as he was about to put the key into the lock, he noticed something. His impassive expression turned into a glare as he looked up.


-----


"What's he doin'?" Zechs asked no-one in particular as he watched Heero look up and stare directly at their van. "What-- What are you doing?"


-----


Duo watched as Heero pocketed the key and walked back to the Volvo. He turned on the ignition and back up to where the darkhaired man could get in.


-----


Noin slumped back against the wall of the van. "We might as well roll down our windows and wave..."

Zechs ignored her. "J.J., you tail him. All right?"

"'Copy that.'"


-----


Duo looked at Heero as he got in the car, but didn't say a word. He knew better than to ask dumb questions....

"Let's go," Heero grunted, looking over his shoulder.


-----


"Good luck," Dory said, letting Donny out in front of the casino.

"Piece of cake," he replied, winking at her.


-----