Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Night Star ❯ Meetings & Sake ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1

On Earth, Duo Maxwell and Heero Yuy had just completed their mission and were relaxing in their hidden complex.

"Oi, Heero! What do you want to do?"

Heero gave his long chestnut haired partner his patented death glare.

"Never mind then. Jeez!" Duo replied. A large crash sounded outside. Shinigami and the Perfect Soldier ran outside.

"Is that a new OZ model?" Duo asked after seeing Ranshi's Night Star Gundam.

"Hn" Heero replied. The panel opened and Ranshi climbed out. She jumped to the ground, hair flying as she did so. Landing in a crouch, she stood up and looked at the other two pilots.

"Are you Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell? I was told to meet them here." Duo looked her over and grinned.

"Yeah babe" he said putting his arm around her shoulder and leading her inside "I'm Duo and he's Heero."

She glared at Duo's arm and reaching for her sword, she said "if you don't move that arm, I'll cut it off." She unsheathed her sword and spun around to face him, Katana at his throat.

"And don't call me 'babe'" she growled.

"Got it" he gulped. She resheathed her Katana.

"So who are you?" Heero asked in his monotonous voice.

"Dr. Z sent me" she held out her hand "I'm Ranshi Megami"

Duo cocked an eyebrow "the Wild Death Goddess?''

She looked at him "yes"

"So are you a new Gundam pilot?" Duo asked.

"Yes, I was supposed to leave when you guys did but, someone sabotaged my Gundam and I just finished with the repairs."

Duo looked at her and asked, "You want somethin' to drink?"

"Sure" she replied following them inside. Duo bounced into the kitchen.Ranshi and Heero sat down and a few minutes later, Duo came out with three bottles.

"We don't have anything but sake available." He looked at Heero who looked indifferent.

"Whatever" Ranshi replied picking up one of the bottles. Duo grabbed on and leaned back in his seat putting one arm around Ranshi's shoulder again praying she wouldn't go for her sword. She glared at Duo's arm but let it be for now.

He smiled and tried to move closer but was stopped by Ranshi's elbow.

"Itai!" he yelled.

Ranshi smirked. Duo slid away a bit but kept the arm in the same place.

"So do you have any clue what our next mission is?"Heero asked. Ranshi reached into the pocket of her duster and pulled out a small square case. She opened it and pulled out a capsule, she pushed the button on top and threw it on the table. When the dust cleared, there was a laptop computer.

She smiled and said, "you gotta love Capsule technology."

Duo goggled "whoa..Cool!" he said.

Ranshi picked up the laptop and began typing. A few minutes later she replied.

"No missions until further notice."

She closed the laptop and recapsulated it.

"Whelp, I guess that means we can get to know each other better" She glared but, didn't say anything.

She got up, took of her belt and duster, and hung them beside the door. She sat back down between the two pilots. Duo stared at her revealing choice of clothes and whistled. Heero gave him the death glare. Duo didn't notice. Ranshi grabbed his braid and shoved it in his mouth.

After he pulled it out he said "watch it! You're gonna give me split ends."

Ranshi laughed at him.

"What?" he asked.

Ranshi's laughter died down to a low chucked.

A little while later, Heero stood up and headed to the far hallway.

"Wheresh ya goin' Hee-chan" Duo said, Putting his seventh, or was it eighth, empty bottle of sake down.

"I'm going to bed. It's 11:00 Duo. And don't call me Hee-chan." Said the relatively sober Heero continuing to his room.

"Oskay" Ranshi slurred; she was as drunk as Duo if not more so. She leaned toward Duo a bit. Heero had disappeared into his room. Duo looked down at Ranshi.

"Howsh abouts a kiss babe?"

Ranshi blinked "Whatseversh" she answered. Duo leaned over, grabbed the sides of her face, and pressed his lips to hers. She put her arms around his neck.