Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: New Age ❯ The Gathering ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Wing: New Age

Chapter 2: The Gathering

By: Angel BlueFlame

Disclaimer: Hi, my name is Angel, and I don't own Gundam Wing or its characters. /**other ppl** Hi Angel./ lol.

AN: I just wanted to say thx 2 lady eve, who was the 1st person to review this fic.

A girl, who looked around the age of fifteen, sat comfortably on a couch in a mansion, reading a book. Her honey blonde hair falling just at her shoulders and her Prussian blue eyes gazed intently at the page of the book. She looked up when she heard her mother enter the house.

"How was work?" she asked, placing the book on the coffee table in front of her. She made room for her mother to sit down.

"Horrible, for lack of a better word," Relena replied. The butler brought her and her daughter, Angel, each a cup of tea, "So, how was your day?"

"Boring, as usual," Angel answered.

Relena gazed at a picture that was on the mantle above the fireplace. It was a picture of ten children, one of them being Angel. It was taken about ten years ago at a reunion that Relena decided to have, and it worked out well, with the exception of a small confrontation between two of the children.

"Besides Aaron, do you remember any of those children," Relena asked Angel, motioning to the picture.

"No, not really. Why?"

"I was just wondering," she responded. As she took a sip of tea, she began to think, `I wonder what it would be like to get all the kids over here. It will be Angel's sixteenth birthday in a little more than two weeks.'

Her thoughts were interrupted when Heero walked in and sat in a chair across from them.

"Well, you're home early," Angel noted. Heero just gave a nod.

"Angel," Relena began, "how would you feel if I invited those children to you're birthday?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, "I guess it'd be interesting."

"Well, that's one way of putting it," Heero mumbled.

"But, we don't know each other that well," Angel continued, "It'd be one silent party."

"Maybe, we could have them stay the night, that way the ten of you could get reacquainted," Relena suggested.

"No," Heero growled.

"Why not, Daddy. It's sounds like a lot of fun," Angel inquired.

"Five of those ten are boys," he answered.

"Not this again," Angel sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"That's true, Heero, but one of those boys is Aaron, and he wouldn't let anyone mess with Angel, you know that," Relena argued.

"Plus the fact that you've taught me all the self-defense moves someone could learn in a lifetime," Angel added.

"All right, we'll get them up here next week, you'll have the whole week to get to know each other, and then they spend the night," Relena resolved.

Heero started to object, but then Angel gave her version of the death glare, and he just smiled and said nothing.

"Great, let's go make the invitations," Angel said to her mother. Relena and Angel walked to the kitchen together and Heero remained in the living room.

"I've gotta bad feeling about this," Heero sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~

Three days later...

"You have Mail," a laptop computer spoke. A girl with long light brown hair in a braid, sat down in front of it. It was the details of a mission.

Suddenly, a tall boy with a braid almost as long as hers burst into her room.

"Hey, dip shit! Haven't you heard of knocking before entering?" she yelled.

"Yeah, but I don't believe everything I hear," he laughed, "Diana, we got this invite from the Yuys."

"Let me see," she said as she snatched from her brother, and read it aloud,

"Mr. Duo Maxwell Jr. and Miss Diana Maxwell,

You and your family are invited to spend the week of June 11th in the Sanc kingdom, and you are invited to stay the night in the Yuy mansion on June 15th for Miss Angel Yuy's sixteenth birthday. RSVP to Relena Yuy."

"What d'ya think?" Duo asked. Diana shrugged handing him the invitation, "Well, do you wanna go?"

"Sure, why not? Go get Dad, and RSVP," she shrugged again. As soon as Duo left, Diana sat back down at her computer and typed in "Mission: Declined." After sending the message, she walked out of the room and joined her brother.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*

"Hey, Rachel. Did you get an invitation to Angel's birthday?" a blonde haired boy, Connor, asked his cousin as she walked in to his home.

"Yeah. Devon and I both did. We sent our RSVP an hour ago," Rachel replied.

"Oh my God, this is gonna be so much fun," a blonde haired girl said as she approached the two, "I mean, we're seeing people we haven't seen in like ten years."

"Glad to see your enthused, Jordie," a black haired boy with emerald green eyes muttered in a sarcastic tone as he walked through the door.

"Yeah! Why not you?" she asked her `twin' cousin, "Oh, you're still sore because your girlfriend moved away."

"She wasn't my girlfriend, Jordan!" Devon bellowed. He had had a crush on a girl from school, and they started hanging out after summer had started.

Jordie giggled, "Oh come on, Devon! You've had a crush on that girl since last year."

"You don't know that," Devon pouted.

"Oh, yes I do. You can't fool a hopeless romantic on matters of the heart," Jordie explained, "Besides, if makes you feel better she liked you, too. She only rejected you because she didn't want a long distance relationship, `cause they never work. So cheer up already!"

Devon let out a slight smile that indicated that he did feel a little better.

"Well, I'm gonna go start packing," Jordie said before heading for the staircase.

"But it's a whole week before we leave," Rachel noted.

"Yeah, I know, but if I don't do it now, I won't ever get around to it," Jordie explained.

"Dad'll be over here in a little bit. I'm gonna go help Aunt Catherine with dinner," Rachel stated as she walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Dev!" a little reddish-brown headed seven-year-old boy piped as he was running down the stairs.

"What are you up to, Trevor?" Connor asked his younger brother suspiciously.

"Oh...you know...the usual," Trevor tried no to laugh. There was a girl's scream from upstairs.

"MOM! TREVOR PUT A BUCKET OF WATER ON TOP OF MY DOOR AGAIN!!!" Jordie screamed.

"You'd think by now she'd learn to look," Trevor laughed as he ran to the backyard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

"So, do you wanna go?" Min asked her twin brother, ducking to dodge his right punch.

"No, do you?" Li replied jumping as one of her low kicks hit air.

"Yes. Tell ya what," she said pausing to announce her proposal, "If I win, we both go, but if you win then I go alone."

"Done," he replied. She held her hand out for them to shake on it. He rolled his eyes and shook her hand, and just as he did, she jerked him forward and he fell to the ground.

She placed her foot on his back, and simply said, "I win." She laughed as she walked inside.

He growled as he followed behind. He picked his katana up as he past it, and gripped it firmly.

"Pay attention next time, Li," he heard someone say from the shadows. Wufei stepped out.

Li growled again as he continued inside followed by his father.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*

"So, you're coming Aaron?" Angel asked her older cousin.

"Of course," he replied, "Heero said I gotta protect you from the other four guys, not that you'll need it."

"Dad can be so weird sometimes," Angel laughed.

"Who's isn't," Aaron replied, "So what's Nick supposed to do while I'm at your place."

"I'm pretty sure there'll be other little kids around that Nick to play with," Angel answered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

One week later...

Five adults, seven teenagers, one child and two babies, wait in the Sanc kingdom airport.

"So what now?" Connor asked out of no where. Just then, Heero, Relena, and Angel walk up to them.

TBC...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

Okay, I know that wasn't much, but I think you'll like the next chapter. Warning: it'll be about a week B4 I get the next chapter posted, `cuz I gotta lot of stuff to do starting tomorrow. Plz hang in there as long as you can!

L8r!

~*Angel*~