Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Psychosis ❯ Secret of Relena ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Before we start, I would like to remind everyone that this is a fanfic. Why? Because I might receive flames from this chapter and those afterwards, just because some people have their own opinions on how some characters should act.

I would also like to remind said people that it is my opinion that those characters should act that way after the background they have, and the experience they faced will effect their way of responding; as compared to the way the originals reacted.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Operation Meteor is an operation created by the colonies to fight back against the oppression of the United Earth Sphere Alliance (UESA). Five mobile suits made from the strongest substance known to man, Gundanium, and with the base blueprints of the legendary Mobile Suit known as Gundams, bring hope to the colonies for a brighter future promised by their dead leader, Heero Yuy.

Unfortunately, this plan was discovered by the UESA, and a race against time begins as Oz, the secret police force behind the World Federation, also steps up its timetable to take advantage of Operation Meteor. Hiding behind the mask of honor and peace, the OZ leader Treize Khushrenada decides that this is a perfect opportunity to reveal OZ's true identity to the world and beyond, and establishing themselves as leader of the known universe.

Unknown to either faction, a third force has slowly begun their agenda of peace and destruction with it's own Gundam made from technology of the past. Built by a hidden power, its goals are shadowy at best, and even more obscure than those of OZ.

It is After Colony 195, and powers that seek peace in their own image are about to create a turning point in human history as their forces clash and wars flare all across the known universe. A time of chaos and beginnings, to bring an end of the past.

Gundam Wing: Psychosis

Chapter 12: Secret of Relena

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

X walked casually into the room in which John Darlian had just entered. She knew what powers she had, and how much she held.

"Father." She said, catching everyone's attention. "They fell for it."

"Where?" Was all he asked.

"Just outside. I suggest we leave now before Une decides to blow the device up." Relena said, leading the representatives out.

"Good." John said, following her out. "I think its time to meet the good Doctor again…"

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

"Three… two… one…" Une counted down on her watch.

A second later, the room where the conference was being held exploded outwards with a fiery inferno.

"Good. That should take care of our problems…" Une said as she led the OZ soldiers back to their car.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

"Mr. Conners!" A colony security patrol yelled as he recognized one of the representatives from the supposed sabotaged conference. "Mr. Conners! How did you get out of the explosion?!"

Mr. Conners sighed deeply and said, following the set script perfectly. "We're lucky that Mr. Darlian suggested that we take a ten minute break first… I heard he had decided to go shopping with his daughter…"

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

"It has been nearly eight years, Doctor J, hasn't it?"

"Ah…" Dr. J sighed as he watched John and Relena Darlian waked up from the narrow corridor. "Eight years since we met face to face."

"Who is this daddy?" Relena asked, holding her father's hand.

"Ah… Relena…" John said as he leaned down and kissed Relena' forehead. "This is Dr. J, one of our old friends. He's going to help us finish something we've been working on for years."

"Really?" Relena asked. "Then I thank you, Doctor." She politely bowed as Dr. J hurried to stop her.

"Don't." He said. "You may yet dislike me for this… But it had to be done."

Relena looked at Dr. J curiously but before she could say anything, John interrupted. "Relena, daughter." He said, catching her attention.

"Yes, father?"

"I'm about to tell you a story. One that first brought me into a partnership with the good doctor here. But I want you to know that this is not to be repeated unless you truly trust that person."

Looking slightly bewildered, Relena nodded and looked at her father. "Anything you ask."

"It all started around twenty five years ago…" He started, "I was once the intelligence minister of a small kingdom called the Sanc kingdom. The Earth was pretty much like it is today, many wars and fights breaking out on all over the planet.

"In Space, however, the people were embracing the teachings of one Heero Yuy… wait, let me finish. He was a young, charismatic man who had great ideals for all Humanity. Holding his policies of non-violence, he held sway over many people, including myself, to drop a militaristic point of view and become peaceful countries and neighbors.

"Four years after he declared his ideas, many parts of the world has followed his advice and demilitarized. Little did we know that Romefeller Foundation had started producing Mobile Suits of their own…

"He then commenced a tour the planet, and the King and Queen of the Sanc kingdom, not to mention myself, was deeply moved by his efforts for peace, and later signed the `Colony Colonial' that he proposed, allowing independence for the Colonies.

"The Sanc Kingdom decided that they would follow his non-militaristic way, and joined in his crusade to demilitarize the world. As a peace loving country, many other countries that felt the same way joined us.

"Unfortunately, Heero Yuy was assassinated the next year, and it left a power void that hampered the peace movement for the next twenty years… The Sanc Kingdom tried to keep the peace movement up by showing full support to the cause, but up in space, the colonies were thrown into chaos, and the Alliance uses this chance to set up a military presence in space.

"A year later, Mobile Suits were shown to the world in the third Military action by the Alliance, a total suppression of the colonies that is only beginning to loosen now through actions of politicians like me. It was then the Specials, or OZ as some call it, was created.

"Peaceful countries lead by the Sanc Kingdom rallied a protest against the use of the military, but we were shoved aside with the excuse of `suppressing the chaos in the colonies'.

"Six years after the first rounds of protests, we got word that the Alliance, under threat of the Romefeller Foundation withdrawing its Mobile Suit support, is to attack the leader of a movement against them, namely: the Sanc Kingdom.

"We smuggled the prince and princess out of the kingdom under the orders of our Sovereigns, and soon found out that we were not a moment too late. The Alliance's mobile suit units were waiting just outside our boarders, waiting for their signal.

"The prince soon left to extract his own form of revenge, while the princess… the princess was found to have an ability unseen since nearly a century ago. A very small and minimal one, but through remains of an ancient Mobile Suit called Psycho Gundam, we were able to boost the growth of the Newtype skills exponentially… though artificially.

"She soon became the centerpiece of our research, and through her own choosing, became one of the two focus of our `Super Soldier' research. One is to be a newtype, while the other is not, to see if the reaction time can be challenged and beaten by people and Humans in general.

"We turned her into a human weapon, then bonded her with a mechanical one, all in the name of peace.

John stopped speaking for a moment. The silence pulled on as neither men nor Relena spoke.

John broke the silence by saying, "Relena, what I'm about to tell you will change all our lives forever. You may hate me for it afterwards, but this was asked of me a long time ago. The family name of the King and Queen of the Sanc Kingdom was Peacecraft… as is your own."

As of the words `Peacecraft', Relena already wasn't listening. Instead, she could see herself fall to the ground, collapsing in a mixture of shock and excitement. Her last through before fainting, even that was now questionable, was "So… the Sleeper awakens…"

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

"Ah… my next mission has arrived…" Duo said as he sat in the cockpit of the Deathscythe. "Hmm… the North Pacific OZ supply base… Shouldn't be a problem for us!" he declares as he turns off his systems and speeds off to inform Howard of his leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

In the middle of the Maganac Group's base, Heavyarms was starting it's travels away from the secret base.

Sitting by a window looking out towards the Gundam, Quatre asked through the radio, "Do you have to go? I won't ask you to say, but at least tell me your name. My name is Quatre Raberba Winner."

From inside the cockpit of the Heavyarms, Trowa sat for a moment before replying, "I don't have such a presentable name, but you can call me Trowa." After a momentary pause, he finished by saying, "Trowa Barton, that is."

Just as the Heavyarms left radio range, Quatre said, "Thank you, Trowa, and good luck."

Standing besides Quatre, Rasid asked, "Master Quatre, are you sure it's alright to just let him go like that? Now that he knows where our base is…" he left the unsaid threat as that, but Quatre quickly responded.

"Don't worry, Rasid. He doesn't seem to be a guy with a big mouth… and I got a feeling about him."

"What if he comes back with the enemy troops?" Rasid asks worriedly.

Quatre smiles at that question, as if it was the most natural thing for him to do. "I'd like that. Then I'll be able to see him again."

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

At the North Atlantic Naval base, two solders just met and were talking about their watch.

"Everything's fine." The first replied, nodding at the second soldier walking away.

"Roger that." He turns around and presses a button on his radio. "I'll see you in… ah, another two hours?"

Nodding, the first soldier watches the second one leave his sight. Suddenly, a dark figure jumps the soldier and knocks him unconscious before he could even react.

Wufei quickly grabbed the soldier's radio, which asked, "Hey, is something wrong?"

Pretending to be the downed soldier, he replies "Everything's fine." In which the person on the other end of the radio just confirmed it, then going silent.

Wufei shook his head in disgust and disappointment before continuing with his mission.