Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Psychosis ❯ To Space... ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Operation Meteor is an operation created by the colonies to fight back against the oppression of the United Earth Sphere Alliance (UESA). Five mobile suits made from the strongest substance known to man, Gundanium, and with the base blueprints of the legendary Mobile Suit known as Gundams, bring hope to the colonies for a brighter future promised by their dead leader, Heero Yuy.

Unfortunately, this plan was discovered by the UESA, and a race against time begins as Oz, the secret police force behind the World Federation, also steps up its timetable to take advantage of Operation Meteor. Hiding behind the mask of honor and peace, the OZ leader Treize Khushrenada decides that this is a perfect opportunity to reveal OZ's true identity to the world and beyond, and establishing themselves as leader of the known universe.

Unknown to either faction, a third force has slowly begun their agenda of peace and destruction with it's own Gundam made from technology of the past. Built by a hidden power, its goals are shadowy at best, and even more obscure than those of OZ.

It is After Colony 195, and powers that seek peace in their own image are about to create a turning point in human history as their forces clash and wars flare all across the known universe. A time of chaos and beginnings, to bring an end of the past.

Gundam Wing: Psychosis
Chapter 11: To Space

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------

In the ancient homestead of Treize Khushrenada, the owner of the mansion was relaxing within a bubble bath within a large bathtub.

"Assembling the Armed Forces at the Lagrange Point?" Treize repeated, taking a sip from his glass of wine. "I could not agree more."

Lady Une, personal assistant of Treize, was standing in front of the tub with a clipboard in her hands. "Leaking the information turned out to be very effective."

Treize smiled and took another sip of his wine. "And our Lt. Zechs... As always, an excellent job." Putting down his glass, Treize slid lower into the tub. "By the way, Lady Une..."

Lady Une bowed her head. "Yes?"

Treize lifted an arm and flicked his hand slightly. "About Vice Foreign Minister Darlian..." he stated.

"As you wish..." She then looked down at the clipboard she was holding and resisted notching her eyebrow. "I will prepare you a bath with rose-fragrance next time."

Treize nodded and slid lower into the bath, covering his neck in bubbles. "Please do."

------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

In the cockpit of the Wing Gundam, aka 01 Gundam as dubbed by OZ, Heero Yuy was glancing at the screen and giving the target barely any thought as he shot it out of the sky. "Target confirmed and destroyed." He droned as he reached over to a slot on his controls. Reaching in, he pulled out a small card that held the password to the PUDO website.

Setting his controls to auto-nav, he glared at the card, as if the card could tell him more about the person he thought he saw before he fainted.

"I wish we can meet..."

"But we're already meeting..."

Heero flipped the card around, deep in thought. "Who are you?" asked out loud.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------

At the oasis base of the Maganac, Quatre was currently showing Trowa around the base.
"... and we end the tour with where we started, the MS repair bay."

Trowa didn't say anything except look at his Gundam, which was being reloaded as they watched.

Quatre waved towards some of the working men and asked, "How's it going?"

"They are almost identical, so we have no problems with repairs or reloading."

Nodding, Quatre glanced at Trowa. "Want to take a look?"

Trowa looked at his Heavyarm and then at Quatre's Sandrock. Thinking for a moment, he shook his head and said, "No. I don't believe I have to."

Quatre smiled and said, "Lets go. I'll play a piece from my favorite music."

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Back at Victoria base, night still reigned. Noin's Dom was slowly placed in front of the waiting Zechs.The hatch opened and a tired Noin stepped out into the arms of Zechs. "Noin, are you alright?" he asked.

Grinning slightly, she pulled herself out of his arms and stood up." Yes. But I'm torn apart..." her grin turned into half a frown as she continued. "Both physically and mentally."

Zechs shook his head. "Noin... I'm just glad that you're alive."

Her grin widened as she said, "Because if I died in the line of duty, I would be respectfully promoted two ranks ahead of you?"

Zechs laughed at the funny, even though morbid, joke. "You sound quite alright to me."

Noin shook her head and said, rather seriously, "Zechs, let me join you in your fight against them." She looked at him in his eyes, trying to convoy her feelings to him. "I have to wipe away my disgrace."

Zecha frowned also." I have to get back at those Gundams, too." He turned back to look at the wrecked Dom. "It looks like I can no longer just let them do whatever they want."

Noin looked back at her wrecked MS. "Zechs..."

Turning back to Noin, Zechs put his hands upon her shoulders. "Besides, I'd feel more secure with you supporting me."

Putting her own hands around the ones on her shoulders, Noin nodded at him. "Thank you, Zechs."

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

At the repaired spaceport where Duo and Heero first met, Lady Une stood in front of the entrance and greeted the Darlian company car.

"Vice Minister Darlian," she said into the exiting daughter/father. "I'm honored to be escorting you."

John snorted and ignored her while Relena stared at her and narrowed her eyes. A feeling of hostility washed over Une as she glanced into the girl's eyes. Une could have sworn that if they were in a private room, she would be killed or worse within seconds.

Shaking off the feeling, Lady Une watched as daughter and father boarded Ra Cailum class starship 'Nightmare'. She absently watched the ship close all ports as all cargo had been transported on, not noticing the last five piece of cargo is larger than any normal commercial item...

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

"Are all the cargo secure?" John asked as he entered his room along.

"All clear, sir." One of the crew replied.

"Then lets give them no reason to keep us here any longer. Set course for the L1 colonies."

"Aye."

"Relena," John said into the intercom. "Take a good look outside, because afterwards, you won't have the time to enjoy the view."

"I will, father." Came the reply.

----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

Jamie quietly packed her bags as she glanced out of her window. It was a short two-story drop, and she knew it was time for her to leave. Now that Relena had left the school, there was no reason for her to stay here anymore.

She remembered the time when Relena's father, John, had asked her to watch over Relena at school, and later on suffered defeat on in the hands of Heero Yuy.

Thinking about that boy made Jamie want to spit in disgust. An arrogant jerk did not deserve to have the last name of Yuy. It was also one reason why she had to leave, for she had promised to herself that she would get her revenge.

And Jamie Yuy always keeps her promises.

-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

In a dark room, Heero Yuy looked up from the computer and frowned slightly. "Target: North Pacific OZ supply base..."

Opening another screen, he checked the information he had on the base. Standard OZ supply base, 2 battalions of MS stationed at all times...

His sharp eye suddenly caught sight of a 'hidden' directory. If he had not checked, he may not have found out about it.

According to the commands given to the base, they were to be prepared to use their supplies to refill three squadrons of MS that will pass through within the next few days. But searching through recent commands, Heero found no trace of the third squadron, which was supposed to pass through.

Noticing this, he did a discrete check through all his sources, but only managed to find out one single fact: The North Pacific OZ supply base is to have prototype MS transported to within the next few days. The type is unknown and so is the configuration, a very important mission indeed...

"Mission acknowledged." Heero answered as he shut down the computer and prepared his Gundam for launch.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

In an L1-Colony Londonium, the 'Nightmare' slowly entered the docking ring own by the Darlian family. As it docked, the launch pads to the massive carrier opened and a trio of RGZ-91 Re-GZ in BWS flew out to dock in specialized landing zones.

Exoskeletons maneuvered in and out of the flagship as passengers, namely the head of the Darlian and his daughter, walked towards the exit, the 'Nightmare' blocking any view of the extra MS in the docking bay.

"It seems that most of the known rebel forces had, or have sent people, moved towards some point in L3... I wonder why?"

"Father," Relena said, looking up from her own pad, "keep reading. We have confirmed that the Space Barge was raided and something was taken from it."

"Well... this is a surprise." John replied. "I thought OZ would protect their precious foothold in space with everything they got..."

"Father, this is a tactical raid and you know it." Relena reprimanded. "They probably had the plans to the Barge before they even thought about the raid."

"Maybe." John said as both him and his daughter deposited the com-pad into a compartment along the wall. "But that doesn't make this any less surprising."

"No, I guess not." Relena replied as they walked into the elevator that will lead them into the colony.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Darlian!"

"Mr. Darlian! Could you please give us some information..."

"Mr. Darlian, I'm so glad to see you..."

"Mr. Darlian. I heard rumors that Earth is facing an economical crisis!"

John shook hands with everyone as he gave his best diplomatic smile. "Ah... those kinds of rumors are only that. Rather innocent, really, but it is the serous ones that we have to be careful of."

"You mean," the man who asked about the rumors muttered loud and darkly, "the ones about how we are going to invade Earth?"

One of the men who spoke before rushed in. "They know we will gain nothing by such a foolish act! Why do they believe such things?"

Lady Une stepped out from one of the side corridors and said, "That's why we are here - to see if it really is a rumor, or actually the truth." She nodded modestly before saying, "Of course, I hope it's just a rumor also."

----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

In an abandoned mining asteroid in L3, many people have gathered in front of an auditorium, and seemed to be awaiting something.

The wait ended when a man in a red suit of armor stepped out from the left wing, and onto the center stage.

"Friends! People! I am honored that you would grace me with your presence." His synthetic voice started.

"Just get one with it!" someone from the crowd yelled.

The metal head seemed to glare at the man who yelled out, but he continued. "Fine. We all know why we're here, right? Well..."

At that predetermined signal, one of his men opened the curtains to show the computer mainframe taken from the Barge.

"Will you now believe me that we have the power to revolutionize Space?"