Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing: Psychosis ❯ Abduction! ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Author's Notes: Ah... it is week 3 since I started this fanfic... a month old and I got 5 chapters.

I like, I like! ^^

Come on! I LIKE review! You can either send it to my email: nomadc@home.com or just a review would be fine!

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Operation Meteor is an operation created by the colonies to fight back against the oppression of the United Earth Sphere Alliance (EUSA). Five mobile suits made from the strongest substance known to man, Gundanium, and with the base blueprints of the legendary Mobile Suit known as Gundams, bring hope to the colonies for a brighter future promised by their dead leader, Heero Yuy.

Unfortunately, this plan was discovered by the UESA, and a race against time begins as Oz, the secret police force behind WF, also steps up its timetable to take advantage of Operation Meteor. Hiding behind the mask of honor and peace, the OZ leader Treize Khushrenada decides that this is a perfect opportunity to reveal OZ's true identity to the world and beyond, and establishing themselves as leader of the known universe.

Unknown to either faction, a third force has slowly begun their agenda of peace and destruction with it's own Gundam made from technology of the past. Built by a hidden power, its goals are shadowy at best, and even more obscure than those of OZ.

It is After Colony 195, and powers that seek peace in their own image are about to create a turning point in human history as their forces clash and wars flare all across the known universe. A time of chaos and beginnings, to bring an end of the past.

Gundam Wing: Psychosis
Chapter 5: Abduction!

------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

At the Darlian household, Relena was feeling mediocre, at most. Her mind just wasn't there at the party. Her friends had brought in this huge birthday cake in front of her.

"Relena," Jamie said, smiling, "blow it out." Making some shooing motions towards the cake, she repeated. "Go ahead, Relena. Blow out the candles."

Relena smiled for her audience. She knew this was important to them, so she amused them and walked over to the cake. Just when she was approaching the cake, a male student burst in from the doors and looked at the scene.

"Ah..." he sighed, "I guess I made the main event just in time." Reaching behind him, he walked over to her and brought out a small box and passed it to her. "Happy Birthday, Relena."

Relena gently took the box and said, "Thank you."

"Oh, Relena?" he asked.

"Yes?"

"Does Heero work for you?" He probed. Then he immediately continued. "I mean, your family?"

Relena looked curiously at him, and for a moment, her eyes clouded with a strange sort of wariness. "Work for my family? I don't think so, mother?"

Christina shook her head and said, "Not that I know of... Why you ask?"

"Well, Heero isn't here..." he started, "And I just saw someone who looked like him drive one of your family's med cars..."

Before he even finished, Relena blurted out "Where's he heading?!"

"Ah..." the boy and everyone else looked at her for a sec. "I guess he was heading towards the military port..."

Without even saying thank you, she rushed back through one of the doors and disappeared from the room, with Jamie lingering just before the door. She looked out for a moment and caught a glimpse of Relena doing what seemed to be ripping off the bottom of her blouse and disappearing into the wall.

Blinking, she shrugged and turned back to the people at the party who were mystified about why she left. "People, I think Relena just found true love!" She joked, and when they laughed at the joke, the party continued, albeit without the main character.

------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

In the Pisces and Cancer that were trying to salvage the Gundam, the two pilots were shining their deep-seas heavy-duty light across the ocean floor.

Suddenly, one of the lights stopped against a metallic object. "That's the Leo." The pilot of the Pisces said. "But the Gundam... Where's the Gundam? It's strange. There's no other metallic response..."

The other light twirled around and stopped on a white surface. "I found it!" The pilot of the Cancer exclaimed. "I can see it over here!"

As the pair neared the disabled Gundam, the pilot of the Pisces said, "Great! Let's report it to Lt. Zechs."

Moments later, Zechs was informed of their finding. "Is that so?" he asked, interested. "You've found it."

"But I'm surprised." The pilot replied. "It's not damaged at all, compared to your Leo."

Zechs thought for a second before saying, "Our enemy has created some incredible monsters..." he patched the external cameras of the Pisces to one of the screens in front of him. "But now, *we* can capture one of those monsters and learn all about it."

He turned back to the pilot and smiled. "Watch out for the currents. We'll stay right here." With that, he turned off the com link.

The Pisces turned to the Cancer and said, "Okay. Ready the wires and floats."

"Roger."

As they attached the wires, the Gundam suddenly started blinking in a red light. The two MS paused what they were doing and scanned the Gundam.

"Wh-what is that?" the pilot of the Pisces asked as his MS got erratic readings from the Gundam. "A self-destruct system?!"

Just as the other pilot was about to respond, a tube floated down from above. The two pilots were just about to see what it was when the item, which they quickly identified as a flare, exploded in a multitude of colors and blinded them.

"What?!" the pilot shouted as he futilely tried to shield his eyes.

Suddenly, a dark figure appeared and a flash of green was identified as the eyes of a MS.

"What is that light?!" the pilot continued to yell, ignorant that an enemy is was right behind his friend.

"Enemy attack!" The pilot of the Cancer yelled as his MS shook with the force inflicted on it. "Enemy attack!!!!"

That was the last thing he said as his Cancer exploded from the single strike made by the Gundam's beam scythe.

When the pilot of the Pisces could see again, the Gundam had turned its head towards him with the beam scythe in front of him it held menacingly.

"It... it CAN'T be!" he stammered as he triggered all his weapons to fire. "No thermal blade weapon can be used in water! DAMN YOU!"

Time seemed to slow down as the missile pods spat out small red tubes that skimmed towards the Gundam and then lightly touching the armor...

... before all exploding in brilliant flashes of light. The Gundam's arm loosened and the beam scythe floated away from it. All seemed to stop as the Gundam free-floated and finally crashed into the sea-bed.

"I did it! I did it, Lt. Zechs!" the remaining pilot exclaims, not noticing that the Gundam has silently lifted its left arm. Moments later, a green energy blade erupted from the tip of the shield and was shot towards the remaining MS.

Inside the black MS, Duo Maxwell rubbed his head as his scanners confirmed that all the OZ MS was destroyed. Rubbing his slightly hurt head, he muttered, "Damn! That's OZ's latest machine?!" Pressing a few buttons, he quickly scanned the wreckage. "Pretty good..."

He suddenly noticed the flashing red Gundam on the ocean floor. "There's another new design?" He moved his Gundam to where the other one was laying. "Self-destruct system? That machine looks just like mine!"

The Gundam gently took its scythe and turned it downwards. The blade seemed to rotate until it was also facing downwards and the black Gundam slowly allowed the beam scythe to descend upon a spot behind the Gundam.

As the energy ate through the Gundanium alloy, the lights stopped flashing and the Gundam on the floor became dead to the world. "Even its self-destruct system is located in the same place." Duo mused to himself. "I guess I don't have to destroy this one. It can be my backup machine!"

-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

At the Marine base, explosions could be heard everywhere. Fire was burning in over half the cargo areas, and just the explosions destroyed more than 30% of the MS. "Get someone to put out the fire in sector G!" someone yelled as another directed an effort to save people. No one noticed that there was a child-sized hole in the perimeter fence.

Nor did anyone notice a figure in a tight skin suit slip by all the defenses.

-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Out by the port, Heero was on top of a trio of stacked missiles. In front of him was a small navigation computer hooked into the missiles.

"Freeze." A voice said from behind him.

Strangely, Heero did stop what he was doing. The voice that said the word was a cold and distant voice, one that he had heard before, but back then, the owner of the voice had more passion in the voice than most people.

"What are you doing here? And who are you?" the voice continued to ask. Heero reached into his coat for a gun hidden there. That's when he heard the distinct *click* of a deadly weapon. "Those are torpedoes, aren't they?"

Heero suddenly rolled forwards and whipped out a gun. Shooting at where the voice originated, he was only slightly disappointed to hear nothing except the bullet ricocheting off the walls.

"R..." he started to say when another bullet suddenly hit his shoulder and his grip on the gun loosened. It fell down from the missiles and with a splash, into the water.

Heero, running out of options, quickly pressed a few buttons on the computer. Seconds later, a green light blinked on, and he was about to press the fire button when suddenly another gunshot rang, this time, hitting his left leg.

Heero grunted and used his arms to grab on to the side of the missile. At the front of the pier stood a figure dressed in black with a priest's white collar. His sunglasses prevented him from being easily recognizable, but the long, braided, brown hair was a dead give-away.

"I don't know what you think you're doing," the figure said, "but I can't let your hurt Deathscythe."

Heero looked at him, then turned his head backwards to see if he could catch a glimpse of who had shot him at first.

Duo followed his glaze when suddenly his watch beeped and Heero used the chance to push the button, which activated the navigation computer.

The engines from the trio of rockets roared to life as it flung Heero like a lifeless doll towards the sea.

Duo looked at the firing torpedoes and yelled, "What are you doing, bastard?!" he took aim at the falling figure and fired once before heading back the way he came, running at top speed.

"This is... the end..." Heero whispered. "Mission complete." He then fell into the water, and disappeared.

The pair of Gundams emerged a few seconds, just long enough for anyone watching to see the torpedoes hit and causing a bright explosion. A Gundam had been ravaging the base during the whole episode, and now, it choose to dive into the sea where the Gundams had submerged.

The figure that was hidden within the shadows watched the whole exchange. With an unspoken word, the Gundam that attacked the supply base appeared from beneath the waves, holding the still body of Heero Yuy, and the inert Gundam he descended with.

"Looks like I'll be having houseguests after all..." the figure said with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

In Zechs' underwater carrier, the soldier double-checked his readings. "Lt. Zechs," he reported, "we can't restore communications with either Cancer or Pisces."

Zechs sighed gravely before taking an angry look. "I see. No one who sees a Gundam ever gets away alive..." He pounded his fists on top of the table. "I will NOT accept that."