Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing V ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Gundam Wing V
By Staria
Part 3
All Standard disclaimers apply.

The guys sat around the living room and stared at me. They had already been in the room when I had finished my shower.
"Staria what did you want to tell us?" Quatre asked. The moment of truth had come. I had to tell them what happened.
"Don't let any sunlight into the basement." I said.
"Huh? Why not?" Duo asked giving me a quizzical look.
"Well we had a visitor last night and he's sleeping down there right now."
"You let someone else in here!?!?!?!?!?!" Wufei shouted. "You weak onna!" Quatre looked at me with a shocked look on his face. It was almost as if I had done something to betray Trowa, and he just couldn't believe it.
"No." I said trying to defend myself. " He let himself in."
"Staria the doors were all locked." Heero said. "Who was it?"
"It was Trowa." I waited for my doom after I said it. Duo stood up and walked over to me.
"Star," he said placing his hands on my shoulders, " We know you miss him, but Trowa's dead. We all know that."
"Yes, I know, but he's not dead, dead."
"What do you mean?" Quatre asked.
"He's a vampire now." I showed them my arm as I spoke. "It would have started scaring if Trowa hadn't drank from it.
"You mean he was really with you last night?"
"Yes Quatre, and now he's sleeping down in the basement. He'll rise again at night fall."
"Onna you're crazy." Wufei stated in a huff.
"Damn it Wufei stop underestimating me! Trowa is down there and if you don't believe me then take a look for yourself." He stood up and strutted over to the basement door. The Chinese pilot descended the stairs and remained out of sight for a few minutes. When h returned he was paler than usual.
"What's wrong?" Heero asked.
"There's a coffin down there."
"I told you that Wu-man."
"So Trowa's in there?"
I nodded.
"Oh man..... we've got the living dead with us." Duo said.
"He's not any different guys." I tried my best to explain. Duo and Wufei just gawked at me. Heero's face remained a blank mask as always and Quatre appeared to be slightly relieved. I gave them all a sympathized look and left the room.

Halfway up the stairs I realized that Quatre was following me.
"Kitty Quatre, you ok?" I asked, waiting up for him. He hugged me when he did.
"Thank you Staria." I hugged him back.
"You're welcome, but what did I do"
"You let me know that my best friend is still alive."
"It was a relief for me too." I said, letting a few tears slip out. "But I', still a little scared by it."
"Why?"
"He doesn't have the same amount of control over himself."
"Did he try to..."
"No, but I kept thinking he might have tried if I hadn't been awake."
"I'll talk to him tonight." I messed up Quatre's hair and smiled.
"Thanks for worrying about me Q-man but I think I can still handle Tro Tro. The only real difference is that he's on a blood diet and he can probably bench press a forklift now. I'll be fine." I made my way back up stairs to Trowa's room. I was going to take up residence there for a while.

The day went faster than what I had thought it would, but I guess that happens when you sleep through half of it. As darkness fell I found myself watching the basement door, from my post on the couch. I went back to reading my book and heard the door creek open. Other than that there was no sound at all. I looked up expecting to find Trowa beside me, but he was no where to be seen, and the front door was closing.
"Star where's Trowa going?" Duo asked coming down stairs.
"Probably going out to feed." I said without looking up from my novel.
"Man.... aren't you the least bit freaked about any of this?"
"Duo I still love him. I can't let something small get in our way."
"You call him becoming a fang face small!?!?!"
"I'd expect that attitude from Wufei but not you Duo. You're usually more open minded than this."
"Well excuse me for being a little worried."
I smiled up at Shinigami, "None of us are completely sure of this, but I'm at least trying for Trowa's sake." I sighed and shut my book. "He won't hurt any of us. I know it."
"We'll see." Duo said returning to the kitchen.

With in an hour I had almost finished my book and there was still no signs of Trowa. I jumped as I felt a hand slide down my arm and a warm tongue lick my ear. Strong arms wrapped around me and I could feel smooth warm flesh rub against the back of my neck.
"Good evening my little Star." Trowa whispered and nipped at my ear. He wore an outfit similar to the other night but now the shirt was crimson red and the pants were tight fitting, black leather. He looked good enough to eat. He played with some visible skin at my waist, and from the warmth he was giving off I had guessed he had found a meal for the night. I just hoped he hadn't over done it. I let him slide down onto the couch behind me, and I leaned back against my love. I squirmed slightly when his bangs tickled my neck, as he leaned forward and kissed my shoulder. My hair fell around my shoulders as he released it from it's confining clip.
"Trowa?" Quatre came into the room before anything got hot. Trowa raised his eyes slowly, too look at Quatre, but his lips never left my skin. He remained tangled around me like a snake ready to strike.
"You really are still alive." Quatre looked like he was going to cry with overwhelming joy. Trowa just watched him and held onto me. I watched as the two looked at each other for a moment before speaking.
"Guys am I missing something here?"
"Not at all me petite." Trowa cooed in my ear and pulled me closer.
"Trowa you have changed. I didn't want to believe Staria but I guess it's true." Quatre said. A saddened tone washed over his eyes. Something was bothering the blond Arabian deep inside, and he didn't look willing to share about it either. I tried to get free from Trowa but his grip was too good. I turned and looked at him.
"Tro, you're kinda hurting me."
He looked at me sheepishly and smiled.
"Sorry Star." He let go and stood up. "Quatre everyone changes."
"Catherine would kill you if she saw you in those cloths."
Trowa laughed at the irony in Quatre's words and walked over to him. He was even more graceful than before. He was as agile as a cat in life an it had been enhanced in death.
"Does it really matter? I know at least one person is enjoying the view." I flushed knowing that he was commenting on me. Quatre looked a bit disgusted. Trowa didn't say anything else but made a show of returning to the couch. Lifting my chin up he leaned down and captured my lips. I was almost instantly drowning in my senses.
"Will you stop seducing her?" I heard Quatre ask but it sounded more like an order. Trowa pulled away slowly but kept a hold of me. My mind cursed Quatre. I had been enjoying being seduced and my vampire knew that very well. Seduce me damn it!
Trowa kissed my hand and go up once again. He stood so close to Quatre that I was almost jealous of the blond pilot. Quatre turned pink when Trowa whispered god knows what to him. He fled from the room and Trowa smirked. Turning back to me he held out his hand. Silently calling to me. I found myself being drawn to him more. I didn't fully remember standing up and walking across the room, but somehow I ended up in his arms again. Not that I minded. Melting under his touch everything seemed perfect. Until Heero came through the front door, blood running down his arms and legs. I gasped as he fell onto the carpeted floor.