Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Vampires ❯ Quatre's First Time? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam Wing Vampires
 
Chapter 2: Quatre's First Time!?
 
“I think that one should be okay for you,” Duo said in Quatre's ear, he was motioning towards a man that looked like a professional bodybuilder. “He could take the blood loss a lot better.”
 
“I'm really nervous about this Duo,” Quatre confided in his friend. “I've never done this before.”
 
“You want?” Duo exclaimed in shock. “But I thought-“
 
“No,” Quatre said shamefully. “Trowa's been getting me the blood every two weeks from different blood banks.”
 
“Wait a minute!” Duo said in even more shock. “That was Trowa making those robberies?!”
 
“Yeah, it was Trowa.”
 
“But why'd you get ill two weeks ago?”
 
“Trowa's robbery failed and he couldn't get it to me soon enough, and that's why I got sick.” Quatre sighted deeply looking at the ground.
 
“So why didn't Trowa bring you out?”
 
“Trowa's a really great friend, but he didn't know how to teach me.”
 
“Oh,” Duo said with finality. “Well, let's get you all fixed up tonight.”
 
“Okay,” Quatre said with a nod. “What do I do first, Duo?”
 
“I'm gonna go wait in the alley. You go and ask him to help you get rid of some crazy stalker guy over here,” he indicated the alley, “and as soon as he gets over here you jump him and knock him out.”
 
“Okay.”
 
“Got it?”
 
“Yeah. And Duo?”
 
“Yeah Quatre?”
 
“Thanks.”
 
“Sure, no problem.” Duo grinned and walked over to wait in the alley.
“Allah help me,” Quatre muttered under his breath. He walked over to the body builder guy and timidly tapped him on the shoulder.
 
“Yeah?” the body builder asked looking at the timid, blonde, Arabian boy. “What do you want?”
 
“I-I was wondering if you could help me out with something,” Quatre said looking at the ground.
 
“What?”
 
“There's this,” Quatre said looking up at the bodybuilder with tear and fear filled eyes, “weird crazy guy following me. A-and I was wondering if you could scare him off for me. He's in that alley over there. Will you help me out? Please?”
 
“Sure, why not?” the bodybuilder said taking pity on Quatre.
 
“I'll come with you,” Quatre said. “Y-you know. So he'll show himself.”
 
“Sure,” the bodybuilder said smiling at Quatre. “Just stay behind me. Okay kid?”
 
“Sure thing. No problem!” Quatre looked up at the man with hope filled eyes. He quickly fell into step behind him. As soon as they reached they alley Duo stepped into view looking a little mad. Quatre had to put his hands over his mouth to keep from laughing, the bodybuilder guy saw this and thought that Quatre was trying not to scream.
 
“Don't worry kid,” the man said. “I'll take care of him.” He cracked his knuckles and stalked after Duo.
 
“Thank you so much,” Quatre said with an evil grin. The bodybuilder guy had walked deep into the alley when Quatre jumped him and knocked him out.
 
“Good job Kats,” Duo said looking at the now unconscious man. “Now pick him up and move him over to the side of the alley. I'm gonna warn you right now that the first four times you feed off of people you'll be unconscious until the next night. You're gonna be really tired, okay?”
 
“Sure Duo,” Quatre said picking the man up and dragging him to one side of the alley.
 
“Goo, now don't gorge yourself or you'll get sick. All right? I'll keep an eye out for you.”
 
“Okay,” Quatre licked his lips nervously and drew the unconscious man up to his chest the same way Duo had. Quatre opened his mouth and Duo saw that Quatre's fangs had already made their appearance. Quatre's eyes were closed as he bit the man's neck. When he opened them again they were glowing blood red just like Duo's had earlier.
 
“What was that?” Duo asked looking around nervously. Quatre didn't hear him, he was too lost in his first feeding. Duo heard the sounds of soldiers approaching. “Quatre! Stop!” Duo got no response from his friend.
 
“Down this way!” a solider called. “The Gundam pilots went this way!”
 
“Quatre!” Duo said urgently. He shook Quatre's shoulder. “Ozzies are coming! We gotta go! Now!”
 
“Ugh,” Quatre grunted pulling away from the man's neck. “What's going on?” Quatre asked confused.
 
“I know,” Duo quickly replied at Quatre's hungry look at the man in his arms, “we'll go out tomorrow.”
 
“But . . . I didn't get to finish,” Quatre whined. He's only been allowed to feed for about two minutes.
 
“Quatre!” Duo said sharply. “We have Oz soldiers that are closing in on our position!”
 
“Oh,” Quatre said suddenly calm. “Right. Let's go.”
 
“Good,” Duo said standing up. “I'll lead. I know this area better than you do.”
 
“Right, lead the way,” Quatre said in a commanding tone he usually reserved for missions.
 
“Follow me” Duo said taking off at a run. He already had a bad feeling about this. Quatre stayed right behind him as they continued running for the next ten minutes. Suddenly, Quatre stumbled.
 
“Don't worry Duo,” Quatre said with a smile. But Duo was worried.
 
“Kats,” Duo said as they ran. The Oz soldiers must have had them surrounded. “Are you tired? You know, feeling really sleepy?”
 
“Actually,” Quatre said stumbling again. “I'm so tired right now-“ he started to fall asleep right then and there, while running.
 
“No! Kats! Keep running! Don't quit on me now!” Duo yelled looking back at Quatre with a worried expression.
 
“But I'm . . . so tired, Duo,” Quatre said with a yawn slowing down. “So tired, Duo. Can't I take a little nap? Please?”
 
“NO!” Duo barked. “Don't fall asleep! Kats!”
 
“I'm . . . so sorry . . . Duo.” Quatre said defeatedly. His eyes fell shut and he stopped running and fell to the ground. “So tired,” he mumbled, “sorry Duo.”
 
“Damn it!” Duo cursed. He stopped and spun around. “Quatre! Hold on to my neck! I'm gonna carry you!” Duo yelled. He picked up Quatre and slung him on his back like a little kid. Quatre put his arms around Duo's chest and held tightly, he then laid his head on the left side of Duo's neck. “Good boy, Quatre,” Duo murmured to his sleeping friend. Then he took off running again.
 
“This way!” a soldier yelled.
 
“Crap!” Duo cursed again. He was being boxed in very efficiently.
 
“Freeze scum!” another soldier said to Duo's face. “Don't move!”
 
“Okay,” Duo said defeatedly. He probably could have made it out. That is if he completely ignored Quatre. He wasn't about to leave on of his best friends to the whim of the enemy.
 
“Put your hands up, punk!” the soldier in front of Duo yelled. This guy was really edgy.
 
“I surrender, but I've kind of got some unconscious cargo. Know what I mean?” Duo said, he gestured to Quatre sleeping on his back. The soldier looked at him confused.
 
“I said put your hands up!” the soldier yelled again. “Now!”
 
“I can't! I won't drop my friend onto the ground just to satisfy your over blown ego! I've given up! God! Relax you over zealous freak!” Duo screamed back at the Oz soldier.
 
“How dare you!?” the soldier leapt at Duo who dodged out of the way.
 
“Uhn . . .” Quatre mumbled in his sleep.
 
“Sorry Kats,” Duo said softly to him.
 
“Soldier! Ten-hut!” a commanding voice ordered.
 
“Yes sir!” the soldier snapped to attention.
 
*Kind of left it as a cliffhanger? Don't worry, I'm almost done writing Chapter 3! Then I have to type it up . . . if you're bored read one of my other fanfictions! *