Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GW: Deep of Heart ❯ Chapter 3: LoversTogether Again ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: Here's 'Chapter 3' Sorry I may not be done yet. V.V I hate my typing oh well! ^.^


Last Time:
While Heero and Trowa talked the others welcome Jessica back. "Hey Jessica welcome back," Wu-Fei said. "Yea welcome back," Katherine said. Zechs smiles at his new Sister-in-law, and said, "I agree welcome back to us Sis. Don't worry you part of the family."

Jessica smiled at everyone. "Thankz everyone," she said.


Chapter 3:

"Hey Jess welcome back," Noin said. "Thankz Noin," Jessica said. While the others talk with Jessica, Heero and Trowa join them. When Trowa got near them he look like he was in shock when he saw her again.

"Jess...ica? Is it you? Jessica," Trowa said. Jessica turn around to see Trowa, and fall out of her seat though Trowa caught her in his arms. "Trowa!" Jessica said surprising and hug him after he caught her in his arms. She cried in his arms.

"Oh Trowa! I'm sorry to get you worry," she cries in his arms. "Shhh.... it's okay now you're with friends and family now," Trowa said calming her down and Heero, Relena, and H.J. hug her too.

"He's right okay Sis," Heero said. Jessica looked up at Heero and looked at everyone then to Trowa. She smiled and just rest her head on Trowa's shoulder. Relena put her hand on Jessica's shoulder. "Wanna clean up Jess?" she asked. "Sure thanks Relena," Jessica answered. So Jessica, Relena, and the other girls went to the restroom together. Jessica looks at the girls. "What?" she asked. Relena and the others laughed at her.

"You really love Trowa don't you?" Relena asked when Jessica blushed a little bit.

"I agree with you Relena," Noin said. "Agree," Katherine said in agreement. Hilde nods too.

While the girls clean up and talk. The boys tease Trowa about Jessica even though Heero knew. "Hahaha... Trowa's face is turning red, " Duo said laughing. "Yea you're right Duo," Quatre was saying while laughing too. Wu-Fei gave Trowa a stange look.

Heero sighs at the other pilots and place his hand on Trowa's shoulder and said, "Guys stop ok it doesn't matter if Trowa is in love with my sister."

"I guess," Duo said sadly. H.J. looks at his Uncle Zechs, "Uncle Zechs, why are the other Pilots except for Daddy laughing at Mr. Barton?" he asked. "I guess Trowa is in love with your Aunt Jessica," Zechs said. "Oh." H.J. said.

Before leavuing the restroom, Katherine thought of something. Jessica was wonder what. "Why don't you go out with my Brother," she said. (A/N: When I mean 'Brother' in Katherine case it happen in AC 195 at the end she call Trowa her brother as if he was her little brother) Jessica blinks her eyes at Katherine. "But Katherine I been with your Brother from the beginning of OM in AC 195 to AC 196 in EW," Jessica said. "I know I mean to restart your feelings to each other," Katherine explained. Jessica looks at the other girls. "Go for Jess," Relena said. "Yea," Noin said. Sally and Dorothy nodded. "Okay I'll do it.," Jessica said after giving in. The Girls came back to the boys and while Heero was giving Trowa the same idea too.

So Trowa walk up to Jessica. "Uh.. Jessica wanted go on a date with me?" Trowa asked. "Sure why not I love too after all those years away," Jessica said with a smile. Everyone cheer for them even H.J. run around them and jump up. They head home with H.J. in his favorite Aunt's arms. So that Jessica and Trowa can get ready for their first date since they haven't gone out because of the wars they had to fight in.

~Contiune in Chapter 4~


A/N: In shock now? Cool!! You be in more in shock in Chapter 4 though. ^.~

-Jisushika Yuy