Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Harry ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter
 
A few weeks had gone by since the visit of Duo and Sarah began to adjust to the clinic. Waking up at seven and going to bed at ten. Even the food seemed to be agreeing to her stomach now. This was like a vacation except that it was also a mission. Trowa hadn't spoken a word to her since that one day even though they were now very close friends. Sarah mostly followed Trowa around and he didn't even mind so far. Therapy was always interesting with Crabbert and the others.
 
Sarah was sitting on the couch next to Trowa during group therapy. Crabbert was talking on the phone in a whisper, so it must've been important. Barb was back, but was sitting away from Janet. Lilly and Barb were in a small argument with Elijah stating comments. Harriet and Margo were talking. Everything was normal.
 
“All I'm saying is that gaining weight for you is good,” hissed Bart. “You look a lot better than seeing your bones.”
 
Lilly flushed. She had gained about two pounds in the past three weeks. “No, it isn't Bart!” she hissed back. “I can actually feel myself in two places at once!”
 
“And that's a good thing,” stated Elijah. “Medical health has proven that-”
 
“Shut up Elijah!” snapped Barb unlike her monotone self. “No one cares what Oxford has said.”
 
Sarah looked at Trowa. “Wire?”
 
Trowa nodded. He was listening to their conversation for the past twenty minutes. Wire was out and pissed.
 
“I will do whatever I want or say whatever I want! Freedom of Speech,” Elijah snapped back.
 
“Lilly I think you look thinner with the two pounds,” squeaked Janet from underneath the blanket. “You look so lovely.”
 
Lilly smiled at Janet. “Really? Thank you. By the way, that blanket makes you prettier.”
 
Sarah could see Janet tense up for a minute before realizing. These people were so strange. Crabbert then put the phone down and everyone at once stopped talking. He walked back over to the group and sat down. He took one glance at his watch.
 
“Fifteen minutes left. Sorry about that. It was the head of the clinic wondering about my patients. Who were we on? I honestly can't remember.”
 
“Neither can we,” muttered Bart. “You took so damn long!”
 
Crabbert frowned. “Bart, the language please!” He sighed and rubbed his temples. “You're released from therapy. Good day.”
 
Crabbert stood and went back to his desk. Everyone glanced back at each other except for Janet. Barb roughly stood up and stormed out of the room. Bart soon left without protest, turned, and ran down the hallway screaming that he was free. Soon everyone was out of Crabbert's room simply hanging around in the hallways.
 
Trowa and Sarah was heading to the common room when they heard Al calling out their names. They turned to see him running down the hallway.
 
“Guys!” He stopped, grabbed their hands and started to pull them back down the hallway. “Barb's going psycho in the cafeteria! C'MON! RUN!”
 
“Al I don't care what she's doing!” protested Sarah.
 
“Oh, you will. Barb's fighting the orderlies!” he laughed.
 
Soon all three of them were running down the hallways and
went directly inside the cafeteria. Sarah saw Barb standing on top of a table wielding a folded up chair. Five orderlies stood around her trying to grab her, but they received a hard smack in the face instead.
 
“Kick their asses Wire!” screamed someone in the crowd watching.
 
“Don't give in!” called out Al. “See aren't you glad you didn't protest, Tro? Missing this good shit. Oh, that's going to leave a mark.”
 
Barb had now used full force on an orderly's nose. Blood came pouring out and he backed out holding his broken nose.
 
“Does she do this often?” asked Sarah.
 
Al nodded, Trowa shook his head.
 
“Great.”
 
Without warning, ten orderlies came plowing through the crowd and jumped Barb. The chair went flying along with Barb's arms and legs. The orderlies held Barb down as one of them gave her a shot. Barb then became limp and stopped screaming.
 
“Well, well,” muttered a voice from behind. Sarah turned to see Margo behind her. “Barbwire has finally fought back.”
 
Trowa pulled Sarah back and Al stepped up. “Don't you mean again, Harry? She's fought back millions of times!”
 
Harry snorted. “Whatever Al. Hello beautiful. Remember me? I'm Harry.”
 
“Hi,” muttered Sarah.
 
Harry smirked and looked over Sarah over and over again. “I'll see you at lunch, my dear.” He blew her a kiss and walked off.
 
The orderlies then carried Barb off to the padded rooms. Barb was completely limp and her eyes were glassy.
 
Sarah rubbed her arms. “I hope Margo doesn't flip to Harry often.”
 
“Harry likes you,” stated Elijah. Sarah jumped and saw Elijah standing next to Trowa. “Watch out for him. He'll start coming to you. Request a roommate change promptly.”
 
Elijah then walked away and was joined by four other people. They carried small chess sets underneath their arms.
 
“God he's scary, too,” she muttered.
 
Trowa nodded.
 
“Well duh he's creepy!” stated Al. “He's a crazy genius! Hell Trowa can barely beat him and who knows how crazy he is. Trowa's just so damn quiet!” Al laughed and walked off into the crowd of patients heading back to wherever they came from.
 
Trowa and Sarah headed back to the common room. No individual therapy today for either of them. Dr. Avon was on vacation before he went insane.
 
“So what should I do about Margo?”
Trowa shrugged and gave a thumbs down. He hoped Sarah got the message.
 
She simply stared at his hand and raised an eyebrow. “Change roommates?” she guessed.
 
Trowa quickly nodded.
 
There was an overhead buzz and a voice said, “Sarah James. You have a visitor. Sarah James. Visitor. Please report to front desk.” The bussing sound then clicked off.
 
“Visitor? Who the hell would be visiting me?” She rolled her eyes and headed to the front desk. “Catch ya at dinner, Trowa!”
 
Trowa waved as Sarah walked back to the front desk. He then went to his room.
 
Sarah arrived at the front desk and gazed around. A nurse then walked up to her and asked, “Are you Sarah James?”
 
“Yeah. Who's here?”
 
She pointed over at a blond girl reading a magazine. Amy Bree decided to visit. Great. Sarah frowned and muttered a thanks. She walked over to Amy with folded arms.
 
“Yes, Amy?” she asked.
 
Amy stood up happily and hugged Sarah tightly. “Sarah! I'm so glad you haven't gone insane! Work's been hell without you. That Zeon kid is really pushing us-well, you, mostly. Hurry it up already.”
 
Sarah simply stared at Amy. No one knew how Amy became an assassin and wondered why Victor hired her. She should've drove buses for a living. Hell, she couldn't even shoot something that far away!
 
“Nice to see you too!” Sarah said loudly. She grabbed Amy's arm and pulled her off to a corner where the nurse could still see them, but not hear them. Once they were out of earshot Sarah hissed, “What the fuck are you doing here? Trying to ruin my cover?”
 
Amy raised an eyebrow. “I was just making sure everything is going well. Is something wrong?”
 
“I don't want you to visit, Amy. It's better if I don't have any visitors. Don't you remember what Victor was saying?”
 
Amy quickly nodded. “Zeon wants to know how the rabbit is?”
 
Maybe Amy should've came in here. “The rabbit is fine and subdued.” She paused. “Amy is Crystal taking my spot?”
 
“Yes. She's in Russia. Oh! Have you found out any information about the other rabbits?”
 
“No,” she quickly lied. “The guy's a mute. Nothing out of him. Amy thanks for the visit, but go home. These people are actually crazy.”
 
Amy nodded. “I know. You're doing well. Welp, have fun! Catcha later!”
 
Amy then skipped out of the clinic receiving glances and raised eyebrows from nurses to patients who were talking with walls. Sarah rubbed her face and went back to her room.
 
At dinner everyone was talking about Barb's great fight with the orderlies. Al, of course, was the main course of talking. He never stopped talking as he picked at his food. Finally Bart broke his sentence.
 
“Al shut the fuck UP!” snapped Bart. “God, no one gives a shit what that crazy bitch did!”
 
“Actually I do!” said Margo. “Even though no one likes her it just means that she wont be in therapy!”
 
Everyone laughed; Trowa cracked a smile.
 
“Amen to that!” said Harriet.
 
“I wish I could do that someday,” said Al looking happily up at the ceiling. “Breaking an orderly's nose. How fun!”
 
“Right and going into a padded room for a week, too. Fun,” muttered Bart. He poked at his food. “God what's this suppose to be?”
 
“I think meat,” muttered Sarah.
 
“Well whatever it is it looks like shit,” he muttered pushing the tray away. “I'm done with dinner. See you tomorrow.”
 
Bart stood and left. He walked, slumped over, in a long stride out. Trowa watched him leave; something was wrong. Bart never walked like that. Medication change?
 
No.
 
“What's his ass up?” asked Al.
 
“Oh, he's been like all day today,” answered Harriet happily. “Crazy old Bart.”
 
“I agree with Bart,” stated Sarah standing up. “I'm done with dinner. I'll see you later. Hey Trowa are we still playing cards tonight?”
 
Trowa shook his head as he simply stared down at his own good. He stood up and held out his hand towards Sarah. She took it and they began to walk out.
 
Al then yelled, “Can we say FAG!” He wildly laughed as the other patients turned and looked at Sarah and Trowa and Al.
 
Without warning Al was smacked in the face with tinfoil. Al gave Trowa the finger then another tinfoil ball went flying towards his forehead. Sarah grinned and pulled Trowa along as the other patients laughed.
 
Margo smirked.
 
During the night the nurses will round up patients and throw them back inside their rooms with their crazy roommates. They'll push people out of the common room or the library just to get them in before the lights turn off. Sometimes the orderlies were called to tie down some patients or inside the rooms.
 
Trowa was walking Sarah back to her room. He always did since of Sarah's attack when she first arrived. As they walked Sarah talked and Trowa nodded or responded to whatever what was said. They stopped at Sarah's room. Margo was already in bed reading a magazine. Trowa looked at the magazine-Playboy.
 
He opened his mouth, but Sarah talked first.
 
“I'll see you tomorrow then. Thanks for the game.”
 
He nodded and reopened his mouth again. No words came out and he pointed towards Margo. Sarah glanced back at Margo who was simply reading.
 
“What?”
 
He kept pointing at Margo. Sarah looked back then at Trowa. She then put her hand up to ear.
 
“Whisper it then?” she whispered.
 
“HEY!” They looked over to see Al running down the hallway. “Trowa c'mon! They're checking rooms bud!”
 
Al grabbed Trowa's arm and dragged him down the hallway. Trowa started to run with Al, turned, and waved at Sarah. Sarah waved back and watched Al and Trowa run to their rooms. She looked the other way seeing two nurses and orderlies walking down the hallway checking each room.
 
“YOU!” called a nurse leaving the group. “Get inside your room. Lights out in two minutes. Go on!”
Sarah stepped inside her room and sat on her bed. She leaned over to grab her flashlight and waited for the lights to turn off.
 
 
“Trowa c'mon!” snapped Al pulling Trowa along. He kept trying to stop and turn around towards the nurses and orderlies.
 
“What the hell is wrong with you? Screw her tomorrow if you have too!”
 
Trowa ripped his arm away from Al and Al stopped he snapped his fingers and pointed at his hair then back down the way they had ran. Al stared at him, panting, and raised an eyebrow.
 
“I don't know what you're saying. Sarah's hair is nice?”
 
Trowa shook his head. He repeated this.
 
“Listen to me Tro I don't understand you. Let's just get into our room before they kill us like last time.”
 
“You two! Why aren't you in your rooms?” yelled an orderly. The group had reached Trowa's hallway.
 
Trowa and al darted down the hallway and ran inside their room just as the lights turned out. Al closed the door and a nurse checked the room and kept walking. Trowa, digging in darkness, reached for his notebook and pen. Al heard the books sliding across the floor.
 
“What the hell is wrong with you?” he demanded reaching for his flashlight.
 
Then he heard as soft sound he thought he was dreaming. It was so quiet Al didn't register the one word that was whispered.
“Harry.”
 
Sarah could feel something heavy on her stomach. She opened her eyes to see Margo sitting on top of her holding a flashlight up to her face. Sarah rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming; she wasn't. Margo smiled down at her.
 
“What are you doing? Get off.”
 
“My, my, dear. I had no idea we were in the same room together. Sneaking in?”
 
It was Harry.
 
“Get off of me,” she demanded sitting up.
 
Face to face with Harry.
 
“Oh, hunny, I don't know what world you live in, but men always rule. In face you haven't notice men always rule.”
 
Harry then grabbed Sarah's neck and kissed her. That was the last of Harry ever touching her again.
 
Sarah glared at Harry and bit his tongue. He tried to scream, but was stopped by Sarah's hands. Her hands wrapped around his neck and she squeezed tight. He began to choke.
 
“Don't you ever touch me again you son of a bitch,” she hissed with venom in her voice. “Next time you touch me I'll fucking kill you.”
 
Harry smirked “You like it rough don't you?” Harry then kissed her lip.
 
Sarah screamed and threw Harry go the ground. The flashlight rolled on the floor and shined towards the door. Sarah, still holding Harry's neck, slammed his head against the wall. He dryly laughed at her
 
“You think this will stop me?”
 
Sarah smirked still glaring at Harry. “Oh, I know it will. This is how I killed Senator Clievinton up in the Colonies!”
 
“Bring it,” he spat.
 
 
Trowa sat on his bed not being able to sleep. Al also sat on his bed staring at Trowa with a flashlight on him. He was in shocked of hearing that faint voice. Trowa was waiting to hear the screaming of Sarah as Harry did whatever to her.
 
“Tro, just shake your head if you spoke. Please, just do that!” begged Al.
 
Trowa glared at Al and continued to wait. An hour had passed and still nothing. No nurses or orderlies running the hallways or even Sarah screaming for help.
 
Soon that changed.
 
“Damn it!” said a nurse running by. “How the hell…” Her voice died down as she turned onto Sarah's hallway.
 
Trowa, with lighting speed, jumped at the door and looked through the small window. He saw the hallway and room lights turn on and orderlies and nurses almost running down the hallway once they turned. Al got up to the door and saw the staff running. Then two stretchers appeared and disappeared down in the hallway.
 
“Holly shit Tro. They need stretchers. What the hell happened-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” he shrieked.
 
Trowa began to kick the door down. Al stared at his roommate as the hinges began to creak open. Soon the door was down and Trowa disappeared from the room and down the hall towards Sarah's room. Al then ran after Trowa after staring at the door for a few more minutes.
 
Trowa arrived at the hallway seeing two orderlies put a limp body on the stretcher. He couldn't tell if it was Sarah or Margo/Harry. As he took a few steps closer Al arrived and grabbed his arm once he saw the crowd of nurses and orderlies standing around the door. One nurse hurried the stretcher the opposite way. Trowa held his breath; the other stretcher was still there. Waiting for someone.
 
He stepped closer hearing, “God she's out too.”
 
An orderly from outside went in and the stretcher was rolled in. Trowa shook off Al's hand and walked closer towards the door. A nurse turned and saw him and Al.
 
“What are you doing outside of your rooms?” she demanded.
 
Trowa ignored her and brushed pass her without a second thought. She grabbed his arm, but he shook it off as with Al's. Now the orderlies turned and grabbed Trowa.
 
Just a few more seconds, please! He began to struggle against the orderly needing-WANTING to know if she was alive. The stretcher was then rolled out with an unconscious Margo. Sarah was on the first stretcher.
 
“C'mon mute!” snapped the orderly and pulled Trowa back to the room.