Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Escaping ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Escape
 
Sarah slowly woke up feeling pains around her neck, face, and arms. When she tried to lift up her arm to feel her neck it was stuck. She opened her eyes and looked down. She was strapped in bed.
 
What the hell?
 
Sarah now looked around at where she was. The room was filled with beds and sleeping patients. She was in the medical hall. Then it hit her. Harry had attacked her and they fought.
 
She looked the other way to see a white wall. Sarah then tried moving her legs, which were also strapped down. She looked around for a nurse or an orderly; nothing but sleeping patients. She lifted up her arm to see that the strap was attached to the metal railing. Damn it. This is going to hurt.
 
 
“NOW stay in here!” snapped the orderly as he threw Trowa back inside his room. Al quietly and quickly walked in.
 
Trowa stopped himself from falling and turned back to the door. The orderly closed the door to see that it was broken. He kicked it back open, folded his arms and glared between Al and Trowa.
 
“Who did this?” he demanded.
 
Trowa and Al exchanged looks. Trowa simply shrugged and sat down on his bed. He leaned over, grabbed a pen, and stuck it in his pants before the orderly could see. Al shrugged and took a step back, but the orderly grabbed his shirt.
 
“I know he can't say shit, but I know you wont shut up. Now tell me who did this?”
 
Al stared up at the orderly. “Well-uh-you see. It just broke.”
 
“I've had enough of both of ya. Mute front and center now.” The orderly then grabbed Trowa and pulled them out of the room.
 
 
“Jeremy what's wrong?” asked another orderly. He eyed Trowa wondering what a mute did.
 
“They broke their door, Logan. Stop fidgeting mute!” Jeremy let go of Al and held onto Trowa tightly. Trowa was engulfed by the huge arms. “Grab that one will ya.”
 
Logan then grabbed Al before he could move. Jeremy dragged Trowa down the hallway as Logan and Al walk. Trowa then saw the room where they would keep him and Al. A simple padded room with a blanket that went completely black after they close the doors.
 
Logan opened the door and Al quickly walked in holding his breath. Jeremy threw Trowa into the room and closed the door. Trowa stumbled and quickly balanced himself.
 
“You'll be in here for the rest of the night,” snapped Jeremy.
 
“Thanks a lot Tro,” hissed Al. “Breaking the fucking door and now this.” Trowa did nothing that Al could hear as he silently got out the pen. “Will you please say something!”
 
Trowa rolled his eyes and held out the pen in front of the window. The hallway lights were still on making the black room now dim.
 
 
Sarah now scooted down to her left hand. All she had to do was get that buckle off and unbuckle her other hand. Her mouth was inches away from the buckle when she heard feet. She straighten up and closed her eyes.
 
“So this girl and the other girl fought?” asked a sheepish voice.
 
“Yep. Man there was blood everywhere. The other girl had a broken nose and she has broken knuckles. Nasty fight.”
 
Sarah barely moved her left hand and didn't feel anything. Maybe she had the broken nose and Margo had broken knuckles? Doubtful since she had crunched her nose up earlier.
 
“Could you roll that over please?”
 
The sound of squeaky wheels appeared out of nowhere. Sarah felt the strap being unbuckled and her arm lifted up. A needle went inside her arm and tape. Painkillers.
 
“Poor girl hasn't even woken up yet,” muttered the second voice. “The other one has completely confused. I checked her charts and she has a split personality! Poor thing.”
 
“Yeah. Well this one shouldn't take much longer to wake up. Only been a few hours.”
 
Sarah heard the feet disappear to the next bed. She flexed her right hand feeling nothing. She moved her head to the right to see that the nurse had loosely re-buckled the strap. When she barely lifted it she noticed that her arm could only go up a few more inches. Damn. Why couldn't she just left it unbuckled!!!!
 
She looked up at the bag to see that it was painkillers. She saw the nurses walk back to where they came from. It was quiet again in the medical hall. She now tilted up her left hand seeing that it was wrapped up. The numbing was probably still working since she couldn't feel anything.
 
 
Trowa had to wait for the lights to turn off before he could do anything to this car. Al sat in his own corner trying to get Trowa to speak again.
 
“So what are you going to do?”
 
Trowa had been waiting in his own corner. He held the pen in his hands and showed it to Al then pointed to the door.
 
“Just tell me! I know you can talk!” he shouted.
 
Trowa rolled his eyes and looked out the window. The lights were still brightly on. He pounded his head back against the padded wall. Just shut up Al. Just shut up!!
 
 
“C'mon Tro. Just another little word please? I promise I wont say anything. Just speak!”
 
Trowa now glared at Al with his green eye. Al quickly looked away. An hour had already passed and the lights were still on. Trowa stood up and looked about the hallway. No one walked nor could he hear anyone.
 
He then began to start picking the lock. He wasn't wasting anymore time.
 
 
Sarah forced her eyes open again. She was so close to the strap now, but the painkillers were making her fall back asleep. She scooted closer down and bit the top strap.
 
When I get outta here I'm going to need another vacation! And Victor is paying me a lot more. Almost getting rape and almost getting beat up by a freakishly strong girl. I've had enough! God I'm tired.
 
Sarah's eyelids dropped and she forced them open again. She pulled it up and almost had it up, but her head dropped back down. She closed her eyes and sighed.
 
Something else was in there.
 
She then felt familiar cold hands on her skin. Something brushed up against her arm and she heard the strap hit the metal bar. Her wrist was carefully moved over. Then the hands unbuckled her ankles then finally the right hand.
 
Sarah forced her eyes open again to see Trowa standing above her. He smiled down to her as she grabbed his hand.
 
“How's Margo?” she muttered trying to keep her eyes open. She felt Trowa sit down next to her.
 
He carefully moved Sarah's legs over. He didn't know if Harry had bitten her legs like the last roommate. When she looked up at him he nodded and shrugged at the same time.
 
“Hey do me a favor,” she slurred.
 
He waited, but Sarah never answered. She had finally let sleep take over her again. Trowa softly smiled and pulled the covers up to her neck. He stood and left her in the medical hall.
 
Trowa crept back into the padded room where Al lay curled up. He closed the door all the way and quickly locked it up again. Al sat up and stared at amazement of how he made it back without being caught.
 
“So how is she?” he whispered. He now hoped Trowa said something since the hallway lights were off.
 
Trowa said nothing as he sat down.
 
“Oh, c'mon! Who am I gonna tell Tro? Even if I did no one would believe me!”
 
Trowa then went on his side and used his arm as a pillow. He closed his eyes and heard Al groaned.
 
“Please Tro. Is she and Margo okay?” he begged.
 
“Hmm.”
 
“What? I couldn't hear you.” Al crawled over to Trowa. “Just a whisper please.”
 
Trowa then made OK with his hand, grabbed Al's hand, and placed it on his on. Trowa then rolled onto his other side.
 
“They're okay? GREAT! Night Tro.”
 
Al crawled back over to where he thought he came from. He curled up and went to sleep.