Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Breakfast ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Breakfast
 
When Sarah opened her eyes she only saw the opened bathroom door. She yawned and reached behind her feeling cool sheets. She reached farther and felt the edge of the bed. Sarah looked over seeing an empty bed and room. She sat up pulling the bed sheet up to her chest. She glanced into the empty bathroom only seeing an extra bathrobe hanging on the door.
 
She slightly frowned. He was gone. Sarah stepped out of bed, grabbed the robe and pulled it on. It was oversized and stopped at her ankles.
 
A men's size probably, she thought pulling her hair out. She then saw her three hundred dress lying on the floor next to her one-fifty heels. Trowa had put her necklace on the table on his side of the bed and her earrings were still nicely in place.
 
Sarah opened the tall French doors and felt the soft breeze against her face. He wasn't out here either. Downstairs? Sarah cracked opened the door seeing no one out in the hallway. I can't believe Heero isn't standing outside of my door. Something else must be going on. Sarah fully opened the door and closed it behind her, but didn't get very far when she saw him standing at the end of the hallway.
 
Sarah glanced down the staircase seeing no one there either. She looked back up at Heero who now stood a foot away from her. His dark eyes stared into her eyes. He grabbed her arm, pulled her into his room, and closed the door pushing her out into the room.
 
She stopped and turned. “Yes, Heero?”
 
Heero frowned and crossed his arms. “Sleeping with your target again?”
 
Sarah rolled her eyes. “Please. If he was my target he'd be dead already.”
 
“Same with me, right?”
 
Sarah shrugged. “What do you think? I would say you were better, but I'd be lying if I said that.” Heero glared at Sarah. “Plus how many times have you slept with Releena, uh?”
 
He narrowed his eyes. “That's none of your damn business Satoru,” he almost hissed.
 
Sarah rolled her eyes knowing this was the real Heero. He tried so hard to keep it cool around everyone. “And it's none of your business about Trowa and I, Yuy!”
 
“Then what are you going to do?” he asked, calmly, in Japanese. Someone must've been walking by the door or listening in.
 
Sarah looked at the door then back at Heero. Heero's expression remained unchanged. She was surprised that he wasn't whispering it. She then spoke in perfect Japanese in almost a whisper, “Live a happy life with lies.”
 
Heero's face softened up. He glanced back at the door then at Sarah. “What job do you do?” he asked in English. Someone either still there or was now listening closely.
 
“Oh, I'm sorry, I work for Mr. Victor Ect. I'm his personal assistant and I had a very bad day, so I went to the clinic,” she answered. She leaned on one foot with her arms crossed, but with a nice voice while her eyes showed anger at Heero. “What do you do besides following Quatre?”
 
Heero in his monotone voice said, “That's it.”
 
“Really? Doesn't that get boring?”
 
Heero didn't answer, meaning to whoever was out there, he was nodding.
 
“I'm sorry. Well it was nice talking to you. Do you know where Trowa is?”
 
“Downstairs,” he answered.
 
Sarah thanked him, went to the door, opened it and saw no one out there. She glanced back at Heero who moved his eyes to the right. She looked right seeing Wufei's door close. She frowned and went downstairs to find him.
 
She saw him sitting in the kitchen with his back to her. He only in his tight jeans sitting on a tall stool at the kitchen island. He was eating something as Quatre, in his blue robe, talked and made his own breakfast. She glanced up the stairs; no Heero or Wufei. Sarah watched as Quatre turned to the stove and she crept up on Trowa.
 
“So I didn't even know what to do!” said Quatre continuing with his story. “It was either to fire her or keep her crazy butt there! I asked Duo about it, but he didn't really know since he's never had to fire anyone. So of course I look at Heero and Wufei who could care less!”
 
Sarah wrapped her arms around Trowa before he could grab his class of orange juice. Her cheek rested on his cheek and he grabbed her hand. Trowa then kissed her and felt Sarah smile.
 
Quatre then coughed and they looked at him. “Sorry to interrupt, but Sarah would you like some real food?”
 
Trowa raised an eyebrow while Sarah smiled. “Do I have to eat real food?”
 
Sarah felt Trowa's cheek grow warm while Quatre had a sweet smirk. “Eggs and bacon?” he suggested.
 
“Sure.”
 
Quatre turned around and Sarah sat down next to Trowa before giving him another quick kiss. As Quatre cooked, Sarah watched Trowa eat and his toned body. She bit her lip and smiled. Trowa was now her's. Every muscle moved as he ate and glanced over at Sarah while Quatre began to talk about whoever he was firing.
 
He placed a plate full of food before Sarah. “You can finish Trowa's orange juice. Do you have any suggestions about that crazy bitch who works for me?”
 
Sarah was nibbling on her bacon and pretended to think. “Fire her. Victor wouldn't let anyone do that in his business.”
 
Quatre raised an eyebrow. He took a drink of something that faintly smelled like alcohol. “Really? She only sent out a false email.”
 
“Victor fires people for leaving trash in the world,” said Sarah and took a drink of orange juice.
 
Trowa grabbed his class and kissed Sarah's lips. “Or put them in a mental clinic,” he stated.
 
Sarah put on a playful frowned. “Try running his life and you'll have one too!”
 
Quatre smiled. “You guys are sooo cute together!” He then giggled then suddenly stopped. “God I just sounded gay.” He now drank from a bottle of wine.
 
Wufei then walked in and overlooked Trowa and Sarah. “Couldn't get dress for breakfast?” he questioned. Trowa never went shirtless and Sarah was still in a robe.
 
Quatre quickly glanced over at Sarah to see what she would do. She simply frowned at Sarah while Trowa glared at Wufei. She was a good actor or didn't feel like holding a gun up to Wufei.
 
“Wufei, leave the poor lovers alone,” muttered Quatre. “Have you seen Heero?”
 
“No,” stated Wufei. He grabbed a cup and poured himself some coffee.
 
Trowa now looked at Quatre. “Duo called saying he and Crystal would be coming over this morning.”
 
Quatre still couldn't believe Trowa was speaking and all thanks to this girl. “That's fine. Hey maybe Sarah and Crystal could become great friends?”
 
Sarah smirked. Telling everyone that she worked for Victor was a great idea since Crystal also worked there. She was surprised that Quatre had suggested it.
 
“Sure,” said Sarah. “She seemed really nice when I met her.”
 
Heero then came into the kitchen from the back. He grabbed Wufei's coffee cup before he could drink any and said, “Duo's here.” He walked out through the front way and disappeared up the stairs.
 
Without a doorbell ringing they heard Duo yelled, “HELLO!!!!!!!!! I brought the wife! OUCH!”
 
Sarah hit her laughter from Crystal smacking Duo. Quatre rolled his eyes and walked towards the main room. Wufei turned around to get another coffee cup. Sarah stood up, grabbed Trowa's hand, and they walked out to see them.
 
Duo looked like he had worked early this morning since his face was covered in dirt. Crystal, on the other hand, was perfectly cleaned and wore her hair curly today. Crystal softly smiled at Sarah and Trowa. She also held a closed bag. Duo didn't hold his excitement very well.
 
“Well God damn it! I knew you guys would end up together!” exclaimed Duo. “Trowa's even half way naked and not even in the circus! Ha!”
 
Trowa simply shrugged. He still wasn't use to talking to everyone yet, but no one seemed to mind.
 
“Thanks Duo,” said Sarah, smiling.
 
“Oh, Sarah,” said Crystal, “Victor gave me this to give you. I had told him that I had been seeing you around.” She held out the bag and Sarah took it.
 
“Thanks.” Sarah looked inside. It was filled with her normal clothes while her other clothes were at her pent house. Crystal had been thinking ahead. “Oh, wow! He almost got everything! Thank you so much! I'll go change into them.” She then at looked at Trowa. “Do you want me to bring you down a shirt?”
 
“I'll get it,” he answered.
 
“We'll be in the living room,” said Quatre. They walked towards the living room as Trowa and Sarah ran upstairs to change.
 
They quickly went passed Heero's closed door and Sarah wondered where he had ran off to. Trowa opened the door and Sarah tossed the bag off to the side. The next minute Sarah was up against the wall, hungrily kissing Trowa with her arms wrapped tightly around him. Sarah, wrapping her legs around his waist, butterfly kissed his neck.
 
“We-are-suppose-to-change,” she muttered.
 
Trowa smirked. “Duo will keep them occupied.”
 
Sarah smiled and put a finger on Trowa's lips. “They'll notice and send someone after us. After they leave, promise.”
 
Trowa ran his hand up her thigh. “You sure?”
 
Sarah's lips were then crashing against Trowa's. She felt Trowa smile and the robe becoming loose. She pulled back and stopped his hand from touching her underwear.
 
“I'm completely positive that if we have sex on this wall it's going to kill my back!” she giggled.
 
Trowa then carried her over to the bed, laid her down and began to kiss at her neck as he pulled down his jeans. Sarah had no idea how those jeans stayed up on the thin, no hip boy. She scooted back on the bed as Trowa crawled over her un-sashing her robe. Her eyes fell back on the clothes Crystal had gotten from her apartment and quickly reminded herself that they would be waiting downstairs for them. Maybe Duo would keep them occupied long enough for one go around.
 
Their lips crashed together hungrily with a few nips here and there. Soon Trowa was satisfying Sarah as she buried her head into his shoulder trying not to moan too loudly in pleasure. After climaxing Trowa held her for the briefest second before a few loud knocks interrupted them.
 
“Hey! Stop having sex in there and get down here!” called Duo from the other side.
 
Sarah smiled up at Trowa and kissed his thin lips. He kissed her back before answering to Duo, “We'll be down in a minute!”
 
Duo kicked at the door. “Yeah! That's what you said fifteen minutes ago!”
 
They heard laughing from behind the door. Apparently more people had decided to join Duo on interrupting the couple.
 
“We promise this time!” called Sarah wrapping her arms around Trowa's neck. She kissed his cheek making the loud smacking sound with her lips.
 
“Whatever,” muttered Duo.
 
Trowa smirked and kissed her again. Sarah responded then pulled back with a smile.
 
“Tonight I want to you hear you moan,” she stated. “Let's practice those vocal cords shall we?”
 
“Will do,” he answered pulling her closer to toned body. He nipped at her ear. “Just don't claw my back like last time.”
 
Sarah smirked kissing him one last time before they stood up to get ready.