Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ A Guest at Work ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A Guest at Work
 
Everything so far had worked out between Trowa and Sarah. Trowa went back to the circus while Sarah's `personal assistant' to Victor Ect was going well. Quatre had somehow preserved Trowa's old apartment, which the new couple had moved into shortly after leaving Quatre's house. Most of the mornings Crystal came by so they could walk to work together which neither Trowa nor Duo minded so far.
 
Sarah now sat in the chair before Victor's desk dressed in what personal assistants dressed in: heels, nice pants and shirt. Crystal, who sat next to her, dressed the same. Victor sat at his desk speaking with the Zeon boy and finally hung up the phone. He looked directly at Sarah.
 
“Are you going to find out where the Gundams are at and kill those boys?” he asked.
 
Sarah shrugged. “Maybe. I don't see any threat with them alive.”
 
“Is Zeon coming?” asked Crystal.
 
Victor nodded. “With his personal assistant as well.”
 
“His assassin?” questioned Sarah.
 
Victor shrugged. “It's a business meeting, of course. I'm guessing he'll leave him or her outside while you both stay in here.”
 
“Amy's still out on assignment right?” said Sarah.
 
“Yes. In fact she should be wrapping in within the hour. I should've kept her around since you both can't hide guns in your blouses.”
 
Sarah and Crystal frowned. “That hurts Victor,” said Crystal. She then pulled out a gun from her backside and aimed it at Victor. He went pale then saw Sarah pull out a gun also and went even paler.
 
“Click-Click,” mocked Sarah and the girls giggled together as they re-hid the guns. “Don't worry Vic, Zeon ain't killing anyone in this building.”
 
Some color went back into Victor's face as he sighed of relief. Then Victor's intercom buzzed and he pressed the button to talk with his personal assistant.
 
“Yes, Ann?”
 
Ann, Victor's real personal assistant, said, “Mr. Zeon is here.”
 
“Thank you Ann. Send him in a minute.” He lifted his finger off of the button and looked at his two prized jewels. “Sarah behind me. Crystal by the door after he and his assistant sit down.”
 
Sarah and Crystal jumped up and took their places in the room. Victor buzzed Ann back telling her to send them in. Zeon walked through the door dressed in one of his black suits and his hair jelled. His eyes went to Victor then Sarah and finally a glance at Crystal. Behind him was his very thin assistant whose bones you could still see. She became pale when she saw Sarah standing on Victor's right hand side. Lilly looked slightly different dressed in clothes that weren't too tight or too large for her.
 
Sarah remained indifferent as her eyes flirted to Crystal then back at Zeon. Crystal closed the door and stood as she looked over Lilly with careful eyes.
 
“Victor so nice to see you,” said Zeon and shook hands with Victor.
 
“Yes. Please sit.” Zeon sat down as Lilly sat down next to him. “What kind of business are we doing today?”
 
Zeon glanced up at Sarah then back down at Victor. “Our private business, Victor.”
 
He nodded. “Don't worry about them.” He now looked between Lilly and Zeon. “And I take it not her either, correct?”
 
Zeon nodded. “Your girls look familiar. Have I seen you before?”
 
Sarah shook her head and Crystal replied with a no. Zeon simply shrugged it off while Lilly stiffened still glancing up at Sarah.
 
Victor folded his hands together. “Now please begin with our business. What brings you here?”
 
“The Gundams' boys heads. I thought you were going to send your top girl on it?”
 
“I did,” said Victor. “Some problems arose.”
 
“Like what?”
 
Victor remained quiet for several minutes before speaking once again. “Problems. Personal problems if you must know what kind.”
 
“Did she go insane there herself?”
 
“No. That boy wouldn't talk no matter how hard she tried, so she left. Along with other flaws.”
 
Zeon frowned. “Did she get any information out of him?”
 
“No,” he answered. “Either it was the wrong boy-”
 
“It was the right boy,” injected Lilly. She then frowned and looked up at Sarah who simply stared back at her. “Just ask her what that boy's name was!”
 
Zeon looked at Lilly. “Was she in there with you?” He then looked at Sarah and Victor. “Well Victor who's the pretty girl next to you?”
 
Sarah glanced up at Crystal who's hand rested on her back. Apparently Crystal had known Lilly was in the clinic, also. Then, of course, she was also married to a Gundam boy.
 
Victor, who had made up Sarah's lie, answered, “This is my personal assistant Sarah James. She went into the clinic about a month ago because she had a nervous breakdown.”
 
Zeon looked over her. “She isn't the famous Satoru, is she?” he questioned.
 
Sarah raised an eyebrow and Victor said, “No. She's in France right now.”
 
He then looked back at Lilly then at Sarah. “Who's the guy you were with?”
 
“Trowa Barton,” she answered. “If I had known that Victor-“
 
Zeon waved his hand. “It's alright. Let's dismiss it for now. Victor I want your girl to track him down. Understand?”
 
Victor's face stiffened. “Excuse me? You do not talk to me that way, Zeon or else I'll send her after you.”
 
“I apologize,” said Zeon. “I just really want them gone.”
 
“For what?”
 
“My personal reasons. Lilly here is too sick to go out looking for them since she went undercover trying to find that boy. He's gone from the clinic, also, so I pulled her out.”
 
“I understand. I'll ask her when she returns. Sarah please escort Zeon and Lilly to the door.”
 
Zeon and Lilly stood as Sarah walked with them to the open door, which Crystal stood next to. Zeon said his goodbyes and left. Lilly said nothing as she stole a few more glances from Sarah who returned nothing at her. Crystal then closed the door and the girls checked the chairs and carpet before speaking to Victor. Crystal then pulled up a small microphone that was stuck to the chair where Lilly's heel had been. She then crushed it.
 
“I think we're good,” stated Crystal.
 
Sarah nodded in agreement. “I agree.” She paused when Victor opened his mouth to say something, but Sarah said, “I knew she was working for someone, but I didn't know who. Lilly is defiantly Zeon's assassin.”
 
Victor nodded and pulled out a cigarette. He lit it and said, “Make her his ex-assassin. She's going to follow you both home to see where you live and who you live with.”
 
“Who do you want to get her?” asked Crystal.
 
“Both of you. Tonight after she leaves Zeon's office.”
 
“Yes, sir,” the girls said together.