Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Bang ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Bang
 
Lilly briskly walked up the stairs to the third floor with her heels clicking away. Ever since leaving the clinic she needed to gain back her energy as she began to gain her weight back also. Today had been strange going with Zeon to meet Mr. Ect and seeing that woman there. Then the other girl that had visited with Trowa once with the man who had a long braid. She opened the door to her floor and walked down the hallway.
 
Sarah had looked so calm once Lilly had walked in. Nothing crazy or surprise in her face. Maybe Sarah was this Satoru that Mr. Ect owned? Highly doubt it. That girl was useless along with the other girl at the door. If Mr. Ect had sent in Satoru to kill Trowa Barton he'd be dead within that hour.
 
Lilly unlocked her apartment door, walked inside and flipped on the lights. Nothing strange. Nada. Zip. She tossed her purse onto the table and stretched out. She smiled at herself actually thinking that Mr. Ect would have his assassin try and take out Zeon's assassin. Satoru was probably fired for not killing that boy. Lilly laughed at herself.
 
She walked into her room and flipped on the light. Nothing once again. She smiled again and slipped off her heels. She popped her toes and fell down onto the floor.
 
Crystal had pulled her ankles out from under her and now crawled out from under the bed. She was dressed all in black with her hair pulled back. Lilly tried to jump up, but was still weak from loosing all the weight, and simply squirmed as Crystal shoved her foot down onto her chest.
 
“Satoru?” gasped Lilly as Crystal aimed a gun at her head.
 
“No,” answered Crystal. She looked up and Lilly followed her eyes to the doorway where Sarah stood. She was leaning up against the doorframe with a smile on her face.
 
“Next time you have an assignment don't loose weight,” stated Sarah. “Gaining it back and being threatening barely works at the same time.”
 
Lilly pushed off Crystal's foot, sat up and tried to stand, but Crystal kicked her in the ribs knocking her to the side. Lilly rolled a few inches and was stopped by Sarah's foot. Another gun was aimed at her forehead.
 
“Calling me all those names wasn't such a good idea now was it?” said Sarah. “Now we have a few personal questions that need to be answered. She'll go first.”
 
Crystal smirked. “Thank you. First, do you know where any other pilots are at?”
 
Lilly slowly shook her head. “I refuse to tell you! I would rather die than tell you!” she hissed.
 
Sarah and Crystal frowned. Sarah grabbed Lilly's throat and dragged her over to the wall. She then smacked Lilly's head up against the wall.
 
“Answer the question,” said Crystal.
 
Lilly blinked a few times. Now her side and the back of her head hurt like none other. The girl and Satoru weren't wearing any kind of shoes.
 
“Fuck off,” muttered Lilly.
 
Crystal narrowed her eyes, pulled out a knife, aimed and threw. Lilly shrieked in pain, but Sarah smacked her wind pipe from the sound making be heard in the next apartment. Crystal walked over and pulled the knife from the wall, which had the tip of Lilly's ear on it.
 
“Go on. Just say who the other pilots are so we can terminate them,” soothed Crystal.
 
“No way in hell,” said Lilly. She could feel blood running down the side of her face now. “I would rather die than tell you anything!”
 
“That can be arrange,” said Sarah shoving the gun into Lilly's mouth. “Now I can blow your brains out or you can start talking. Which is it Lilly?”
 
Lilly narrowed her eyes at Sarah. “Tef!”
 
“Fine,” muttered Sarah.
 
“Are you sure?” asked Crystal. “If you blow her away now then we wont find out if she knows about the others.”
 
“So? She'd be targeting our boys and nothing gets pass Heero anyway.”
 
Crystal frowned. “But what if he sends us to kill our boys?”
 
Sarah raised an eyebrow. “You haven't told him?”
 
“You DID?” exclaimed Crystal. “Why?!”
 
“Why not?”
 
Crystal was dumbfounded. “Oh geeeez!!! Okay fine. Shot her brains out and lets go.”
 
Sarah shrugged. “Give her a few good kicks,” she muttered pulling the gun from Lilly's mouth. “Do you want me to shoot you in the head after she kicks you a few times?”
 
Lilly coughed and leaned up against the wall. “Tell me…why does the Great Satoru care about some poor trash?”
 
Sarah cocked her head to the side. “So I should answer your question, but you wont ask our general question? How about if you eat shit and die?” Sarah shoved the gun back into Lilly's mouth.
 
Lilly then shook her head, quickly. Sarah pulled the gun out as Crystal waited anxiously waited.
 
“Only Trowa,” she answered.
 
Sarah and Crystal exchanged looks. They knew Lilly had to be lying since Trowa wasn't the only one out there. Heero had blown himself up on national television; Trowa had a Gundam appearance in the circus; Duo was publicly known up in space on Colony 2; Quatre and Wufei were still on the down low unless Quatre had publicly gone crazy on TV.
 
“You're full of shit,” snapped Crystal. “Satoru just fucking shoot her!”
 
Sarah frowned. “Kamiya calm down. We haven't had our fun yet. “
 
Crystal shook her head. “Our boys are fine. That's all I care about. Just finish it.”
 
Sarah looked at Lilly. “Anything you want to tell us?”
 
Lilly looked down for a moment then back up at them. “Who's `Our boys'?” she asked.
 
Sarah rolled her eyes and placed the gun between Lilly's eyes. “No one. Goodbye.”
 
She pulled the trigger and Lilly's brains went everywhere.