Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Bike ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Bike
 
Sarah slowly opened her eyes, but only saw darkness and felt her cheek up against smooth skin. She felt Trowa's stomach going up and down, breathing evenly. She pulled the covers off of her head and looked around. They weren't on the couch anymore, which was good. Her feet had been dangling off the side since she had been sleeping sideways for some reason. Trowa was still in his clown outfit as he slept peacefully.
 
She looked over at the clock. It was seven fifty-two. She groaned pulling herself vertically with Trowa and closed her eyes. Last night had almost scared her when Lilly said that they only knew about Trowa, but she guessed Crystal almost had a panic attack before she got home. She then drifted back off to sleep.
 
Trowa, dazedly, peeked over at Sarah who had moved from his stomach up to his face. He yawned, sat up and checked the clock. It was seven fifty-five. He blinked a few times and looked down at Sarah. She slept so peacefully whenever he was around. He remembered coming home and she had gone to bed without him. She tossed and turned, but once he laid down next to her she stopped. It was so strange at times.
 
He stroked her face moving the hair away from her face. He laid back down and kissed her lips lightly. She moaned in her sleep swatting at him and muttered, “U…sleep more…hmm…”
 
He faintly smiled at her. Maybe if they slept in together they could miss work and spend the day together. He reached over to the alarm clock and smacked the off button. He had tried this twice, but either Victor or Cathy had called. Once Crystal had actually gotten inside the apartment and got Sarah. He pulled Sarah up against him and kissed the top of her head.
 
His plan failed when Sarah's cell phone went off in her pocket. She reached down grabbing at Trowa's stomach, found her pocket and answered the phone.
 
“Yes?” she answered in a groggy voice.
 
“Hey are you up?” asked Crystal.
 
“I am now. Why?”
 
Crystal paused for a moment. “I'm down in the waiting room! Man you're always late!”
 
Sarah shrugged and opened her eyes meeting Trowa's green ones. “So? It's not even nine.”
 
“Victor wants to see us,” Crystal whispered. “Get down here already!”
 
“ `K.” She hung up the phone and scooted closer towards Trowa. “Trying to pull the alarm clock plan doesn't work on Crystal unless you can get Duo to do it.”
 
Trowa smirked. “I'll talk to him then.”
 
Sarah giggled. “More like email him.” She kissed Trowa. “I'll leave early today and find you at work.”
 
“Alright. See you there.”
 
Sarah stood up, went to the bathroom and left the apartment. Trowa had gotten up and was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when Sarah kissed him goodbye. She went downstairs to see Crystal waiting like usual.
 
“What's up?” asked Sarah.
 
“Victor says that Zeon is threatening him since Lilly ended up dead,” whispered Crystal.
 
Sarah shrugged. “Lilly was a plant. Just because Victor didn't water her doesn't mean Zeon has to get into a pissy fit.”
 
A couple walked by glancing at Sarah and Crystal. Sarah and Crystal then left the apartment building and walked out onto the street. The street was filled with cars and people as they hurriedly went by without a second thought. Sarah glanced back over her shoulder to see that the apartment building wasn't on fire, blown up, or some man being tossed out a window. She happily smiled to herself.
 
“Thinking about him again aren't ya?” asked Crystal. They paused at a crosswalk with thirty other people then moved with the traffic.
 
“Maybe. Maybe not.” Her grin widened. “So what did Duo have to say about last night?”
 
Crystal flushed. “Nothing to concern you about, but he did want to know if he was bigger than Trowa.”
 
The girls laughed together and moved with the other people. As they turned the corner they noticed that the flood of people with them had dispersed. Sarah looked around seeing nothing out of usual and kept walking.
 
“So tell me this do you think you and Trowa will get married and have five kids?”
 
Sarah dryly laughed. “Defiantly not five kids. Marriage doesn't seem that too far fetch. When will you and Duo have your dozen kids?”
 
“I'm not a cat my dear,” muttered Crystal. “I honestly don't think I could have a kid and not want to tell Duo the truth. I mean I would have to quit my job and try to explain to him that I was going to blow him up and you were going to kill his friend!”
 
Sarah shrugged. “They've never told us about being Gundam pilots. Far trade off.”
 
Crystal rolled her eyes. “Right. Let's see here….Gundam pilot that saved the world vs. killing future husband. Right it totally balances the scale!”
 
Sarah laughed. “Well you didn't kill him and I haven't yet.”
 
“Whatever Satoru!” Crystal then gently pushed Sarah to the side. “Pretty soon you might want to kill him if he drinks out of the carton or brings home a lion.”
 
They laughed and heard the loud roar of motorcycles coming towards them. They looked up seeing a group of four men on bikes driving towards them. One then aimed directly at them and fired.
 
BANG
 
Everyone around them screamed and ran away screaming for help. Sarah laid on the ground motionless as Crystal, pulled out her gun, and shot at a biker. He fell over as his friends zoomed off. She ran over to the bike, picked it up, and went after them zooming through cars and trucks.
 
One biker turned around and went back towards Sarah's body. He stopped on the sidewalk, jumped off and bent over. Sarah was staring upward, not breathing, and had a bullet hole on her chest. He grinned and patted her cheek.
 
“Dead as dead.” He squatted down and ran a hand down her body. “Too bad you weren't a model or something,” he muttered.
 
A gun was shoved into his stomach and fired off three clicks. He fell to the side with blood gushing from his stomach. He looked up to see Sarah standing up. She turned angrily at him and kicked him several times.
 
“Fucker,” she hissed. “Zeon?”
 
He spat out blood onto her heels. “Stupid cunt,” he gasped.
 
Sarah narrowed her eyes at him, raised her gun and made another bullet go through him, but this time in his head. She jumped on the bike and zoomed off after Crystal and the other two bikers. She caught up with Crystal and saw one biker fall to the side and ran over by a car. Sarah smirked and sped up to Crystal who was chasing the last one.
 
They zoomed by Trowa's apartment building. Sarah thought she saw Trowa standing on the sidewalk, but didn't dare to look back over her shoulder. She aimed her gun up at the guy up ahead and saw Crystal pull the trigger. The bike flew out from underneath the man and he rolled on the ground into traffic.
 
Sarah and Crystal then went off into the city not daring to go back the other way. They drove into a parking garage almost on the other side of the parking lot and parked up on the top floor.
 
“I'm calling Victor. He might be the next target,” said Sarah swinging her leg over the bike and stood on the ground.
 
Crystal nearly fell over and vomited off to the side. Sarah shoved the phone back into her pocket and went over to her. She held her hair back and asked, “What's wrong?”
 
She wiped her face and stood up. “I had a bad ham sandwich this morning,” she muttered. “I told Duo is wasn't cooked all the way!”
 
Sarah raised an eyebrow. “I thought you hated ham?”
 
Crystal shrugged. “Duo asked me to try his cooked ham sandwiches, so I did. It wasn't that bad, but-“ She turned away and vomited again. “Stupid Duo,” she hissed between her teeth.
 
“I'll call Vic and have him send us a car. Then you're going to the doctor.”
 
Crystal straightened herself out. “Why?”
 
“One, the meat was undercooked and you'll get worms or two your pregnant.” Sarah pulled out her phone and called Victor. Crystal stayed motionless since she hadn't even thought of option two.