Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ News ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

News
 
Sarah paid the cab driver and got out looking at the huge circus tent with people crowding in and out. She went around to the back where the cages filled with animals, trailers and trucks stayed during the shows. She saw clowns, performers, women and men running around in tights, weight lifters and so far no Trowa. She walked through the animal cages gazing around for Trowa, Cathy, and the lion that everyone joked about how Trowa would take it home one day.
 
“Hey you're not suppose to be back here!” snapped a weight lifter.
 
Sarah turned to face him. He was almost seven feet, huge muscles, and completely bald. He wore tight spandex with shorts, luckily.
 
“Have you seen Trowa?” she asked.
 
“Who are you? A hooker?”
 
Sarah frowned. “Yes, I'm the only hooker with jeans. Where is he?”
 
The weight lifter raised an eyebrow. “Oh, you must be Trowa's hot babe. He's performing right now.”
 
“When did he go on?”
 
“A few minutes ago. He's right through that curtain.” He pointed a long, thick finger at the tent.
 
“Thanks,” she muttered and went towards the tent. She went inside surrounded by clowns and other performers. Most were running around getting ready for the next act and one had an elephant dressed up at as a butterfly.
 
Sarah peeked out onto the stage. The stands were filled like usual. They had been since Trowa returned with his emotionless clown as Cathy threw knives directly at his face. She saw a silver knife land right next to Trowa's ear who didn't move at all. The crowd went wild. She then giggled at herself thinking of great of an act Crystal could do.
 
I should totally surprise him, she thought. She took one last glance at him, smiled, and made her way back through the crowd. She went back out to the cages and jumped up on the lion one. Trowa's favorite lion simply looked at her then fell back asleep. She sat down with her legs swung over the edge and made them go back and worth. Sarah clicked her heels on the metal bars and watched for Trowa and Cathy to exit the tent.
 
Sarah heard the last wild cheer of the crowd. Their act had ended. Another cheer came and went and again for the next act. She then heard the elephant roar and once again the crowd cheered and cheered. Trowa, in his bellbottom green pants with the stars and his mismatched shirt, walked out with Cathy in her green uniform. Trowa saw Sarah sitting on top of the cage, waved goodbye at Cathy who looked up and saw Sarah. Cathy waved over at Sarah and she waved back.
 
Trowa walked up to her with a smile on his face. It was the happy rare smiles that he showed off when he wasn't asleep next to her or actually laughing. Sarah returned the happy smile back to him. God I love my decision to stay with him.
 
“Victor let us leave early since Crystal was sick,” she said as Trowa jumped up next to her. She took off the mask and laid it on the boxes next to her.
 
Trowa grabbed her chin and kissed her. “I'm glad you made it her without any bullet holes in you,” he muttered.
 
“Thank Crystal for vomiting,” she answered turning her body towards him. “Can you get off work now?”
 
Trowa flipped her hair behind her ear. “I can try. What will we be doing today?”
 
Sarah kissed him again. “Anything you want, of course.”
 
“Good,” he muttered. Trowa placed his hands on Sarah's temples and pulled her forward kissing her passionately. She pulled him closer and stopped.
 
Her phone went off. She grumbled and looked at the ID. It was Crystal. “Sorry, but I have to take this.”
 
Trowa nodded and pulled off his gloves. Sarah jumped down and answered it. “What's up?”
 
“We have a problem,” answered Crystal.
 
Sarah went pale, but didn't dare turn around to Trowa. She heard him bang his feet against the metal bars.
 
“What happened?” she whispered. “Please tell me Duo isn't dead?”
 
Crystal snorted. “Okay, it's not that bad. The reason that I did vomit-”
 
“NO FUCKING WAY?!” exclaimed Sarah, happily. Trowa was now by her side with his ear pressed up against the phone.
 
Crystal giggled and Sarah heard from Duo, “Watch you mouth! Gosh! We have a baby in the room!”
 
Sarah smiled and tilted the phone so Trowa could hear. “That's great! Congratulations you guys!”
 
“Thanks. We wanted you to be the first to know,” said Crystal. “Hey Trowa.”
 
“Hi,” he muttered. “Congratulations again.”
 
“Trowa! When are you gonna knock up Sarah?” called Duo.
 
Sarah giggled, Trowa's smile flattened, and Crystal snapped at Duo. “Bye,” said Crystal and hung up before Sarah could say anything.
 
Sarah put the phone back into her pocket and hugged Trowa, tightly. “How great is this?”
 
“It's great,” he answered. “She sounded happy.”
 
Sarah slightly frowned. She had known Trowa was picking up on how Crystal actually sounded when she was happy. So far she was in the clear, for now at least.
 
“She's probably really scared,” muttered Sarah. “It's gonna be her first kid and everything. I'd be scared too.”
 
Trowa moved her hair back behind her ear. “This means Duo's going to grow up, which might be a relief.” He paused. “Or have someone to play with.”
 
Sarah laughed as Trowa smiled and kissed her. “Trowa GET A ROOM!” called some people. Sarah peeked open an eye to see Trowa giving them the middle finger as he hungrily kissed her. They laughed and went inside the tent.
 
“Let's go get some lunch,” said Sarah and grabbed his hand.
 
“In this?”
 
She pulled him towards his small changing trailer. “Nope. That's why we're changing.”
 
Trowa opened the door and frowned seeing two other people changing.
 
“I'll wait out here then,” she sighed.
 
Trowa kissed her cheek and went inside to change. Sarah walked back out towards the cages to wait. She pulled out her phone and called Crystal.
 
“Yeah?” muttered Crystal.
 
“Is Duo around?” she asked.
 
“No, he's in the bathroom. What's up?”
 
“What are you going to tell Victor?”
 
Crystal paused. “I have to tell him. I can't risk it.”
 
“Are you going to tell Duo?”
 
“I don't know. I don't think I can.” She sniffed on the other end. “Would you tell Trowa?”
 
Sarah shook her head. “I think telling him would be more dangerous than not telling him, but I don't have a kid on the way either. Think of both of them. If you tell then three people know about us.”
 
“Three? Oh, yes, Quatre. He'll be terrified since there's two of us.” She paused. “Duo's coming.”
 
Sarah and Crystal hung up without saying anything. Sarah bit her lip thinking about their future. She had worked alone before, but having Crystal pregnant was another thing. If Zeon only knew about Trowa then only Trowa and herself would be in trouble. But if Zeon knew where Crystal and Sarah lived then that would be a huge problem. Crystal would either have to move or simply quit with Victor and her old life.
 
Trowa wrapped his long arms around Sarah. “Ready to go?” He paused seeing her troubled face. “What's wrong?”
 
“Just thinking.”
 
“About?” He took her hand as they walked out of the circus.
 
“Us.”
 
Trowa brought Sarah closer to him. “I'll marry you before I knock you up.”
 
Sarah almost stopped. Trowa had made a joke. He glanced back concerned. “You made a joke,” she almost whispered.
 
Trowa smiled and pulled her along as she held tightly onto him. God she loved this feeling.
 
Happiness.