Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Busy ( Chapter 24 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Busy
 
It had been five months since Crystal told Victor that she was pregnant and nothing had happened, which was good. Sarah and Crystal would walk to the office until Crystal started showing then they took one of Victor's cars to work. Crystal would sit around at work doing research for Sarah and Victor. Even though she was bored she didn't say anything. Sarah on the other hand had a harder time than Crystal. She was always gone from home until midnight on most nights and most of the mornings `walking with Crystal' she was actually going to the airport or space station. Trowa couldn't complain either since he was off with the traveling circus for days on end.
 
Sarah was driving her Mustang back from a job. It had been three cities over, so she drove with fast speed back. It was an easy job. Dress like a club girl, put a pen bomb into a governor's pocket, and leave before it exploded. The club along with the governor went up in flames after she was out of the city. Such a simple job.
 
She parked in the garage connecting the apartment building. She checked her watch; 11:34pm. Sarah smiled and hurried over to the apartment building. Trowa was coming home tonight around eleven. Sarah opened her apartment door, it was still locked so either Trowa was or wasn't home.
 
Sarah flipped on the lights and looked around. Nothing out of the ordinary. She dropped her purse on the table and went back to the bedroom.
 
“Trowa?” She flipped on the lights.
 
He wasn't home. Sarah heavily sighed, sat down on the bed, and kicked off her heels. She was back in her leather, tight pants and black with red piping corset. She even curled her hair for that mission and for tonight. She knew it drove everyone wild. Heero couldn't help himself when they dating and she bet her life savings that Heero had to take a cold shower after she left. The men at the club stared and she saw one drool after her. Trowa hadn't seen this outfit yet.
 
She went back into the front room and turned off the lights. Trowa wasn't coming home tonight. She groaned at the thought. Another night without Trowa, which made her sleepless. With Trowa in another city or village or wherever they went he wasn't protected against Zeon. Zeon could make his death look like an accident.
 
Sarah jumped onto the bed after flipping the lights off. She buried her face into Trowa's pillow. Nothing had been helping her sleep lately. She then rolled over onto her side and sighed. She sat up. It was going to be another sleepless night. Sarah grabbed his pillow and a blanket and moved to the floor to sleep. When Heero was gone the floor was the next best thing.
 
 
 
Cathy dropped off Trowa in her old car. He waved goodbye and went into the building. He had called Sarah telling her he'd be home around eleven, but he ended up getting back around midnight. Apparently she had already gone to bed or else she would've called or hadn't gotten back from work yet. Ever since Crystal become pregnant Sarah was twice as busy. He had shrugged it off knowing that Victor Ect was a hard ass, but now it was getting crazy.
 
He opened the door and shut it without realizing that it had been unlocked. He saw Sarah's purse sitting on the table and glanced towards the bedroom. Lights were off. Sarah was probably asleep already. He dropped his bag full of clothes onto the floor. He pulled off his jacket and walked towards the bedroom. He flipped on the lights seeing that Sarah wasn't in here.
 
Trowa went to the bathroom; no Sarah. He shrugged it off knowing that Crystal probably called her for something or that Sarah wasn't home yet. He walked back into the bedroom noticing that his pillow and blanket was gone. He went to the other side of the bed finding Sarah asleep on the floor. Her hair was curled, makeup was lightly applied and she was dressed in a corset.
 
He smiled to himself. She was so beautiful and desirable no matter what. He brushed her curly hair from her face. Her arm swung up towards Trowa's face. He easily caught it remembering the first time he did that in her sleep. Her arm had swung out and smacked him in the face. He figured it out that it had been a reflex when she first fell asleep. Afterwards she'd be fine.
 
Trowa carefully pulled her up towards him. “Hey Sarah. Wake up,” he whispered.
 
Sarah curled up into his arms. “Go back to sleep,” she groaned.
 
He smiled. God had he missed her. “Sarah get up. I'm home.”
 
She opened her eyes and saw Trowa. She smiled, leaned up and kissed him wrapping her arms around him. “Welcome home.”
 
“Thanks. It's good to be home.” He looked down at the corset. “But you didn't have to dress up. Even though it's amazing.”
 
Sarah sat up, pulling him closer and wrapping her leathered legs around him. She nipped at him. “Driving you wild?”
 
“All the time,” he muttered and kissed at her hungrily. “Marry me?”
 
Sarah stopped and whispered, “What?”
 
Trowa then whispered into her ear. “Marry me.”
 
Her heart stopped. Not the bad kind of heart stopping, but the good kind. She stared at him for a minute as her smile grew. Then that voice in the back of her snapped on again almost ruining the moment. You might want to tell me about being an assassin. She ignored it.
 
She nipped at his ear and answered, “But you didn't knock me up.” She kissed him as he picked her up and got up onto the bed.
 
“I'll change that,” he said. “I'll also take that as a….”
 
Sarah pulled off his shirt. “Yes,” she answered.
 
“You look amazing in leather,” he muttered undoing the corset.
 
Sarah giggled. “And you look amazing in your oversized clown pants.”
 
Trowa smirked and kissed her again.
 
Sarah woke up the next morning because of her phone ringing for the second time. She groaned and reached behind her feeling Trowa's face. She grabbed his cheek. He moaned and shoved her arm back by her side.
 
“Go back to sleep,” he muttered. “They'll figure it out.”
 
Sarah leaned over Trowa, grabbed her phone and laid down on his naked body. “Hello?” she muttered.
 
“Where are you?” demanded Crystal. “I've been waiting down here for over twenty minutes!”
 
Trowa began to play with her still curly hair. “Hang up before it's too late,” he whispered.
 
Sarah smirked. “Trowa came home last night.”
 
“I bet he did,” she giggled. “Tired I take it?”
 
“Very. Tell Victor I have the flue or something.”
 
Crystal laughed. “You're going to be sick that long?”
 
Trowa took the phone. “Crystal, Sarah's busy. Yes. Goodbye.” He hung up and tossed it to the other side of the room.
 
Sarah's mouth dropped. “I'm not busy.”
 
Trowa smirked and rolled on top of her. “You are now.”
 
Sarah smiled and kissed him. “When should we tell everyone?”
 
Trowa kissed at her neck thinking. “When we're not busy,” he answered. Sarah laughed and hugged his head tightly.