Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Wrong Turn ( Chapter 26 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wrong Turn
 
Sarah was overlooking a file in Victor's office. He had once again changed offices; this time to the second floor. Ann sat quietly outside playing with Blaine who was now three months old. Crystal had decided to remain a close by assassin, which now made Sarah's job easier.
 
“You want me to kill someone in the city when Crystal is perfectly capable of snapping his neck?” questioned Sarah.
 
“Yes. I would rather her be safe with her baby just in case something goes wrong.”
 
“Because it's a two person job and you're sending one.”
 
Victor shrugged with a smirk on his face. “You'd always say that women do it better than men do.”
 
Sarah frowned. “Ha. It's basically impossible to do alone.”
 
“Nothing is impossible for you.”
 
Sarah rechecked the file. “President Cummings lives in a three story mansion. Changes rooms about once a week and never tells his maids anything. What do you want me to do? Pretend to be a maid for several months?”
 
“Blow up his house.”
 
She rolled her eyes and checked the back. “Barker wants this done. Barker as in the drug lord?”
 
“I don't give out that information,” answered Victor nodding.
 
“What did Cummings do to piss off Barker? Stop his trade?”
 
“Most likely along with illegalizing some things. Listen if you need Crystal I can have her accompany you.”
 
Sarah shook her head. “No. A friend is babysitting Blaine while Crystal and Duo have some free time.” She was basically staring at the file. “Barker lives in Congo by the river you'd think he have a back up plan. Cummings is in almost a state over.”
 
“That's why I'm giving you the case. You could turn it down and not get paid.” Sarah glared at Victor who shrunk back into his chair and paled. “I was joking.”
 
“I'll blow us that fucking mansion. Then I'll go home and have a normal life. Tell Barker that he owes me big time for this.” She stood up and left Victor's office.
 
 
Sarah was walking up to the front gate of the mansion dressed in a maid's outfit. It was already dark outside and she had to lie to Trowa again about maybe not coming home. Victor had some kind of business meeting three towns over. He believed her. She had actually waited for one of the maids, knocked her out, and stole her outfit. She grabbed the ID, changed the picture, and shoved on the six inch heels that they were suppose to wear. The maid's outfit was exactly like a French, hooker maid. She guessed President Cummings liked to have his way with some of the maids. Hopefully her plan would work.
 
She flashed her smile at the guard and held up her ID. “Hi. Here for work.”
 
The guard checked her out; ID and body. “Wow. You got yourself some great legs there.”
 
Sarah winked at him. “Why thank ya. Oh, I also have something else for you.” She reached down into her bra, pulled out a condom and handed it to the guard. “I'll be back for that later.”
 
The guard flushed and shoved it into his pocket. “I'll see you later then.” He opened up the gate and Sarah walked in.
 
She couldn't believe that the maid actually carried those in throughout her bra and almost none existent panties. Apparently this was how the maids could get their way or something in this mansion. Sex was always the best source of money; even when you have no intention in coming back. Now it was the front doors guard to fool.
 
“Good evening,” he said and opened the door.
 
Sarah walked in and was amazed at this mansion. It was huge, packed full of expensive stuff, and almost everything was glass. She gazed around and felt the pen bomb shift up on her hip. It was the only place where an ink pen could fit at this point. Another maid with red hair walked by her.
 
“Hey newbie Cum is upstairs waiting for you. This time he's on the third floor, two doors down from the right. He's been begging for burnet.”
 
Sarah smiled. “Thanks blondie. I'll give him the time of his life.” She walked up the stairs and saw a guard on duty looking at her. He stopped her on the first floor. “Excuse me.”
 
“Where do you think you're going?” he demanded looking down her shirt.
 
“To Mr. Sex God President. Are you trying to stop me?” she questioned. She bit her lower lip to show excitement. It worked on him.
 
He grabbed her waist and pulled it close to him. He rubbed up again her. “Come back down this way after you're done.”
 
Sarah reached down her so called shirt, grabbed another condom and handed it to him. “Be safe,” she breathed. “Can't have anyone littler than us runnin' around.” She winked and skipped up the stairs moving her body back and forth.
 
He whistled at her.
 
She made it up to the third floor without any other guards stopping and asking for some kind of sexual pleasure. She knocked on the door waiting for the `Enter' or `Come in' instead she received, “Get in here!”
 
Sarah walked in to see an older middle-aged man in his boxers standing at the window. He had jet-black hair and tanned skin. He was drooling over Sarah as she closed the door.
 
“I heard some boy has been dying for wild sex with a burnet,” she teased. She saw a mail opener on the table and she walked over there and jumped up on the table.
 
He eyed her hungrily. “I've never seen you before. New?”
 
“Yes new, but I know how to please. That's all you care about I take it?”
 
He smiled and nearly ran over to her. He grabbed her hair arching her backwards and rubbed up against her. His hand reached her French cut panties and tugged at them.
 
Sarah smirked and kicked him backwards. He stumbled, surprised and eyed her. “Bad boy. Here. Wear one of these.” She tossed him a condom and he caught it easily. “Put that on and get in bed. I'll come back out with a surprise.”
 
“Yes, ma'am.” He actually went over to the bed and jumped onto it. “You're about the only girl to ever give me directions, you know that?”
 
Sarah smirked reaching up her thigh and grabbed the pen. She tossed it to him who easily caught it. “Push that bad boy when you're ready. It'll shock me.” She winked and danced into the bathroom. She closed the door seeing the window. Just like she planned.
 
“I'm pushing it!” he called. “What is it suppose to do?”
 
Sarah opened the window and swung her legs out the window. “Push it all the way-”
 
BOOM
 
She was blasted out from the third story window and smacked the ground. Son of a bitch, she growled. It was only maybe half a minute before the other bombs would also go off. She stood up and limped towards the fence. The other explosions went off as she jumped up onto the fence and went over. She hit the sidewalk and felt her head. It was spinning. She saw blood covering her hand.
 
Then a hand grabbed her arm pulling her up. It was Heero. Sarah then fell to the side blacking out.