Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Dreams of You and Me ( Chapter 29 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dreams of You and Me
 
Sarah slowly opened her eyes and reached out to where Trowa was sleeping. A striking pain went throughout her body and she stopped moving. When everything focused she saw the familiar ceiling that didn't belong to Trowa. It belong to Heero. She slowly sat up feeling sore from the blast and looked around. His room still wasn't in the best shape like usual, but cleaner than before. She saw what was left of her maid uniform piled up onto the chair. Sarah looked down at herself. She was wearing his old T-shirt from outer space and a pair of his gray sweatpants. Her arms were scrapped up and slightly bruised. She pulled back the covers seeing that her knee was taped up and an icepack was carefully wrapped around her knee.
 
Then a worse thought hit her. How long had she been out? Today? Two days? More importantly though what was Trowa doing and thinking if she had been out for more than a day. Sarah carefully put her legs over the side of the bed and was about to stand when he said, “Don't get up.” Heero was by the doorway holding a bottle of painkillers and a soda.
 
“How long have I been out?” she asked as Heero laid the bottle and soda on the desk next to the bed.
 
“Almost two days. I called Victor and told him that you had been injured and to call Trowa to tell him that your business trip was changed to a four day meeting.” He opened the painkillers and handed three to her. “Take these. Trowa says he's not worried, but when Quatre went to see him he was a mess since you haven't called him back.”
 
Sarah popped the pills into her mouth. “Thanks James. It means a lot to me.”
 
Heero raised an eyebrow. He opened the soda and handed it to her. “You're welcome.” He paused and overlooked her as she took a sip. “What's my name to the others?”
 
She blinked a few times titling her to head to the side. “Heero Yuy. Why?”
 
“Just checking to make sure nothing's wrong with your head. How do you feel?”
 
“Sore. How did I end back here?”
 
Heero sat down next to her. “What's the last thing you remember?”
 
Sarah thought for a moment. She remembered the bombs going off, falling over and hitting the ground. Then Heero grabbing her arm then nothing. “You grabbed my arm….then nothing.”
 
He nodded. “Good. You passed out once I picked you up. I think before you go back home you should go to the hospital. Make sure everything's fine.”
 
Sarah rubbed her forehead. “I think I'm good.” She paused and touched her stomach. “I did have a strange dream though. It was about us.”
 
Heero raised an eyebrow. “What about us?”
 
Sarah reached over and grabbed his hand. “I don't remember much except certain things. Like Crystal's glare at you meeting you for the first time and…when we were pregnant.” Heero slightly frowned at this and his hand tightened on Sarah's. “Like how you use to drum my stomach.” She began to giggle. “I remembered when you thought the baby had kicked you.”
 
Heero smirked. “It did kick me.”
 
“Ha. It did not.” She paused and rested her head on his shoulder. “James thanks for taking care of me, but I need to get back to Trowa or at least call him. How worried is he?”
 
Heero moved her hair away from her face. “Very worried. I'll go get your phone. Oh, your clothes are in the top drawer.” He stood carefully not to hit Sarah and left to get her phone.
 
Sarah stood up and went over to the drawer. She saw her reflection and softly smiled. Her face wasn't bruised or scratched up at all. She opened the top drawer to see that the clothes were from when she still lived here. Everything that she had left here was still in this drawer. Then she cringed seeing the necklace that he had bought her after she told him she was pregnant. He called it a mother necklace. It was simple with what would have been the baby's birthday month gemstone.
 
She moved it to the side, grabbed her clothes and changed.